Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bloody dramatics over a cold šŸ˜‚

Trainers and trousers are not bringing any 1 year old joy. Whereā€™s the toys, mud and madness! Surprised she hasnā€™t got him a doctors set to tend to her yet
Oh sheā€™d LOVE that. I bought a brilliant one for the children I used to nanny for during lockdown. When it all got a bit much Iā€™d lie on the sofa in the role of ā€˜coma patientā€™.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she has ever tried to hold his shrimp dick in her monster munch feet like she did with Alek
Probably not possible -too small and flaccid to grip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guys I just want to remind everyone that we STILL don't know what the duck happened to her in childbirth. It's approaching 20 months since BL ('Before Leo') and nothing has been divulged despite the endless rambling...... but oh my has that āœØtraumaāœØ been milked for all it's worth.
[ad - gifted]
[ ad - aff link]

Reactions: 16
Everything u want to know about Leo?? Wtf?? I think anyone wanting to know about Leo needs helpā€¦ he is someone elseā€™s child and not that interesting. I donā€™t understand why anyone would have so much interest in a child that sheā€™s doing a series about what he loves. Itā€™s actually quite creepy!
I feel so sorry for him, she should be ashamed of herself using her son (who she canā€™t even parent properly) for likes and Iā€™m assuming money if u click on links? Her and Ryan disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello great to see people commenting.
It's an ad you goons.this isn't even "just for fun!" It's a bleeping ad
Jesus. Is even Leo gifted? Ad ad ad .everything you see here I've been given. I no what if pretend to do a post about Leo loves because I've got to do an ad for all the things you see here. Ooh I no ill make up this is "our new cute series!" Your laughably tit Louise.
---
Everything u want to know about Leo?? Wtf?? I think anyone wanting to know about Leo needs helpā€¦ he is someone elseā€™s child and not that interesting. I donā€™t understand why anyone would have so much interest in a child that sheā€™s doing a series about what he loves. Itā€™s actually quite creepy!
I feel so sorry for him, she should be ashamed of herself using her son (who she canā€™t even parent properly) for likes and Iā€™m assuming money if u click on links? Her and Ryan disgust me.
I no. Look at the wee thing. Told to sit there, probably many takes. told to keep still. You should never use a child like this. Oooh look at thus bullshit. You selling products by using your chil. Your getting free items by selling your child.
this isn't just an authentic random or quickly taken moment. look at him in his chair like that, this is an ad, scripted, planned out. sit there, redo, told what to do advert. Argh it's awful!

Reactions: 11
Some people have commented on the Leo loves reel saying its her choice to share Leo and if you donā€™t like it donā€™t follow. Such a weird mentality- if you donā€™t like something donā€™t look. How about the fact technology is evolving quicker than we can make laws and learn how to use it properly. These followers are not using their critical thinking skills and looking at the bigger picture. Just because you can do something doesnā€™t mean you should- and she shouldnā€™t be over sharing her child.

• Heart
Some people have commented on the Leo loves reel saying its her choice to share Leo and if you donā€™t like it donā€™t follow. Such a weird mentality- if you donā€™t like something donā€™t look. How about the fact technology is evolving quicker than we can make laws and learn how to use it properly. These followers are not using their critical thinking skills and looking at the bigger picture. Just because you can do something doesnā€™t mean you should- and she shouldnā€™t be over sharing her child.
im so thankful for those commenters. and are really keeping steady against the deletes and comments from the sheep.
your right. thats the boring old line isnt it. if you dont like my stuff unfollow dont watch. duck off! this is harmful stuff, this isnt fair to leo. nothing would ever stop happening if we all just didnt look or turned a blind eye. everything that needs stopping needs people to fight back. needs brave people to stand up for others, stand agaisnt harmful practices. its such a weird picked up line. and is now so overused and pointles. no, i cant wath what i want. and if i see tit thats wrong i can comment. and louise has a followng, her job is for people to watch.
and the growing concern for putting kids online is mounting. and its why we are constantly told to have any of our online accounts private and locked down. if shown at all.
louise makes money off her page. by people coming to view it. so if her practices are wrong and harmful then "costomers" coming to her page have a bloody right to say so.
and if this money is made via vulnerable people ie children then duck off of course we are allowed to say. and so we should.
no we shouldnt walk on by if people are manipulating for money, lying for money, and using children for money.

Ah the "if you don't like it don't look" brigade.. the same people who can't possibly be racist because they have a "black friend".
---
She's so desperately clutching at any and all angles to make money atm. Just pick something and bleeping work at it. Maybe give yourself a reality check as to what part of your life you could actually afford if your income had to pay for it.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that she specifically says that turtle is my fitness brand. Ryan wonā€™t like that, he really would have duck all without Louise.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she has ever tried to hold his shrimp dick in her monster munch feet like she did with Alek
Probably not possible -too small and flaccid to grip
Fuuuuuck šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that's not a mental image I wanted to have before I eat my dinner, thank duck its not prawns hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
there was a comment (very quickly deleted) on a mumsnet thread a few weeks back. it said something about how does ryan have sex with her,it would be like a father and child! and a reply comment was "no no no now i have the unwanted image of a louise (the child) going down on him!"
i wanted to pluck my eyes out. i have never seen a comment deleted so quick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
every event going must keep aside a big bleeping set of seats and tickets purely for advertising through influencers must they. the amount of people ive seen gfited tickets to this tennis event
---
well done to them. and for the lady who then made sure it was known louise was deleting comments! louises reply was lazy and wrong aswell. now you werent doing a hashtage you were using him for an ad. and "all we do anyway" thats the point, yuou shouldnt be!

Reactions: 8
Just saw this, canā€™t believe she wrote that!! (Actually I can) means sheā€™s fully aware and not just stupid.

80E272EB-0BF8-40D7-ADCE-B65B9547CA1B.jpeg

Reactions: 31
So she knows what she's doing is wrong but basically doesn't care. We all knew this was the only reason she had a kid, work was drying up so she needed a little cash cow. No wonder the poor kid looks miserable, there has to be laws brought in soon to stop this happening.

And living a life away from social media 99.9% of the time is a blatant lie! They live their entire lives on it, we even know their bleeping toilet habits, she even films Ryan showering and groaning šŸ¤®.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I hope she's putting the cash Leo generates to one side for him because I'm sure in the not too distant future the laws will change and this will be seen as unpaid child labour. Hopefully he'll be able to sue Tiny Tears and Shrimp Dick for all of this plus interest plus emotional damage.

Reactions: 15
#LeoLoves won't tell us anything groundbreaking about Leo though, it's just an easy (lazy) way to condense 3-5 ads into one.

That doesn't stop it being disgusting that she peddles him constantly. It must be such a discombobulating way to grow up šŸ„ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.