Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god her latest post. Selling her leggings through a trauma essay and using a 'poor me' at the end to increase engagement.

Can't believe she actually said she sometimes feels a bit guilty at the knock on effect she's had on others salaries and livelihoods but says hey ho oh everything will turn out OK in the end, and if it doesn't it's not the end.

So tone deaf.
thinking about it she probably means her and Ryan’s salaries and livelihoods.
---
What is a birth de-brief?
The doctors just told me the next day what had happened, as I was off my tits still I didn’t take half of it in but they told me anyway
you can ask the hospital for a de-brief on your birth if you want to discuss anything in more detail or if something went wrong etc. it’s great women have the option but of course I’m sceptical about why louise has waited this long. It’s either mapped out as part of her Instagram pipeline or she doesn’t want to hear something that doesn’t fit her ‘it only happened to me’ narrative.

Reactions: 5
What is a birth de-brief?
The doctors just told me the next day what had happened, as I was off my tits still I didn’t take half of it in but they told me anyway
There are two different types: one version is very medically focussed where you can go into the various medical decisions made and impact of them (which I assume is what Louise would have…) This version is usually held with a doctor and/or consultant. The second type is more of a listening service held with a senior midwife and it’s a chance for you to talk through what happened, especially if you found the birth process difficult (and for want of a different word on this thread, traumatic).

Birth debriefs are available for anyone who wants one on the NHS, or who is recommended one by their midwives/doctors. I had the second type around 6-8weeks after the birth and found it hugely beneficial to help me move on/process the experience. I think my husband also found it useful to help give some closure to it all.

I’ve never heard of one being held nearly 2 years after though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surely the longer she leaves it there is a risk of people only being able to talk to her based from her notes rather than their own memory of whatever happened. The staff involved will have done hundreds of complicated births since hers. Some of the staff may not even work there anymore.

Reactions: 18
The hand gestures in that reel just super irritating, super distracting from the best ever leggings in the world ever although maybe she’s trying to distract from her ray tail hair
---
The hand gestures in that reel just super irritating, super distracting from the best ever leggings in the world ever although maybe she’s trying to distract from her ray tail hair
**rat tail not ray 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Pocketsport ad. Sounds like they are not doing well given she says her ‘trauma’ has impacted other people’s salaries and livelihoods. She needs to get her tit together because she’s quite capable of doing anything she wants for herself.

love the PS at the end. That’s probably a nod to tattle 🤣

View attachment 2282476
---
Oh and of course this is bloody manipulative. Writing all that about finances, impact on others while advertising a product you want people to buy.
---
God she makes me so angry sometimes. Writing all that than basically ‘buy my leggings’ . more the fool anyone who falls for it.
jesus christ. emotional blackmail. why cant the sheep see it!
and louise youve been doing ads for months. youve been recieving free bleeping gifts for over a year. how is that ok? oh yes why becasue its free! so dont come at us with some things you can and cant do and how it effected you. youve litereally literally had your whole house done up for free. everything in that bloody place is gifted. the bathroom suite the bedroom the work done. you showed us round stating every last bit was gifted or an ad.effected you ha!. and your garden too. plants bbq,free. and your clothes.free. holidays.free.
---
Of course she is dragging the drama out for as long as possible.
shes really digging at sam and zara there. almost like she is allowing them back,forigving them? haha what a self centred witch.
they saw what you were doing more like. they werent acting in compassion? duck off for that whole saga they showed support. sam from what you all posted did nothing but support and be there.zara too. i think they found you out mate. and you didnt like it.i can imagine they were as fed up of your lies and tit as we were. they saw what you were doing and found you out as the lying manipulitive self obsessed fake narc that you are.
im just sorry they are obviously being told to get you back in.
or are just too nice to not forgive family. because ive noticed they themselves have been so much better without your toxic mess.
---
There are two different types: one version is very medically focussed where you can go into the various medical decisions made and impact of them (which I assume is what Louise would have…) This version is usually held with a doctor and/or consultant. The second type is more of a listening service held with a senior midwife and it’s a chance for you to talk through what happened, especially if you found the birth process difficult (and for want of a different word on this thread, traumatic).

Birth debriefs are available for anyone who wants one on the NHS, or who is recommended one by their midwives/doctors. I had the second type around 6-8weeks after the birth and found it hugely beneficial to help me move on/process the experience. I think my husband also found it useful to help give some closure to it all.

I’ve never heard of one being held nearly 2 years after though.
are we sure she didnt just mean a birth debrief on instagram. shes finally ready to stop dripping it out and letting everyone on their finally no her true pain!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That woman is literally unable to talk about anything without relating it back to herself. She is tedious

Reactions: 21
shes on the beg in the comments already. asking a woman "i love your tablecloths. i cant believe theyve sold out!" haha what a skank.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm getting liquidation vibes from her Pocketsport posts
I’m pretty certain that pocket sport is a trading name for ‘Maxdecourcey Ltd’ as ‘Ed Max Page’ is her business partner she set up pocket London with before it was renamed to pocket sport.

Anyway, the business is too small to declare profit and loss but the financial position has declined year on year

so for comparison, I’ve started with April 2020 as rbis was mostly pre pandemic so probably not really affected in that year

Negative net worth means they have more liabilities than assets

April 2019: net worth -£71,857 (no employees stated and previous years also nil)

April 2020: net worth -£44,582. 2 employees

April 2021: net worth -123,376. 3 employees.

April 2022: net worth -175,499. 2 employees
Current assets (things like cash in the bank, stock) was worth £97k but they had liabilities falling due within a year of £273k

Employees could include themselves (Louise and Ed) but actually unlikely to be Ryan as he’s not involved with pocket sport. I don’t know if Ed is the hands on guy or if they don’t pay themselves a salary and employee people instead.

Gosh just seen in 2018 they included income statement and they made a loss of £30k!! £17k the year before!!

Honestly they are flogging a dead horse. Nothing to do with her ‘trauma’ although obviously it doesn’t help it’s meant she’s cared even less about her own business. Not sure how they are going to turn it around. I don’t think they can. Can’t wait for the autumn for them to upload their next accounts!!

67165FA9-CFEC-46EF-951D-2E195238751E.jpeg

---
shes on the beg in the comments already. asking a woman "i love your tablecloths. i cant believe theyve sold out!" haha what a skank.
honestly I think they are fairly broke. Maybe not by our standards but certainly the lifestyle they want to lead. Everything they do is gifted. Everything new they own is gifted. Their holiday to St Lucia was mostly gifted. I expect childcare is paid by mummy and daddy like the house. I actually expect this is a daily bone of contention between them.

how much do you think they get paid for the ads? Not the gifted stuff but proper paid content?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't understand any of that. Does it mean the business is operating at a loss?
---

She needs to take at least 4 inches off
it most likely means a loss but it could just mean they owe a large amount to other entities. For example they could make £20k in profit but still owe £££. It’s hard to know exactly because they are a small business so are exempt from filing full accounts. Money due in a year is usually for things like paying suppliers (stock, advertising, website management), money due to HMRC.
It only becomes a problem if they end up cash poor and can’t pay for things like suppliers. It’s a bit like personal finances. You could receive an income of £30k a year but end up with so many monthly payments for borrowing you can’t pay it all on time. Eventually people will stop lending you money / providing services / selling you stock.

So in April 2022 when net worth was -£175k, it meant if they used every asset (stock, cash) to pay off every debt they would still owe £175k. (The business would owe it, not them personally). And they would lose all personal money they invested in the business.

i must admit i’m studying accounting but financial statements of limited companies is not my strong area yet so happy to be corrected but that’s my interpretation. (And I’ll just add that those figures were April 2022 so will have changed, most likely worse)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean I don't like her but I'd buy the leggings if they looked good. They just always seem to give whoever's wearing them awful camel toe and I think they're also cut for quite short people as the crotch falls down on her and she's TINY. She would be better off doing a petites sport range as as well as tall that's a gap in the market :)

Reactions: 11
0C34BED3-2000-4F66-94C0-FE638FB57552.jpeg

oh look she dropped the ‘mother to Leo’ and changed it to just ‘mother’. It would be a good thing if she stopped sharing so much about him publicly but wonder why she’s done that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I went down a Companies House rabbit hole last night and found something really strange.

there is a new business associated with Louise called ‘Louise Thompson Ltd’ only incorporated in May.

Except she’s listed as a sales director and the business is ‘wholesale fruit and vegetables’

I don’t read too much into the Barking address as many businesses have unrelated addresses that could be accountants, office space or something.

Just so bizarre unless CH have somehow incorrectly associated it with her and it’s another random Louise Thompson that’s set up the business but I don’t know how likely that is as don’t know how it gets verified / published online.

9FAAB0DA-07F2-4426-8399-BBC3FC3F5A08.jpeg
76C0D06C-C66B-4450-86EE-4878F206FB3C.jpeg
614C3FAF-6BC1-49CF-AB94-8D3752C51291.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course she is dragging the drama out for as long as possible.
God! Is she still going on about it? That horse has been so flogged that it's Pâté.

Hopefully more of her followers (the unpaid for ones) will leave in droves. She's such an attention seeking bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went down a Companies House rabbit hole last night and found something really strange.

there is a new business associated with Louise called ‘Louise Thompson Ltd’ only incorporated in May.

Except she’s listed as a sales director and the business is ‘wholesale fruit and vegetables’

I don’t read too much into the Barking address as many businesses have unrelated addresses that could be accountants, office space or something.

Just so bizarre unless CH have somehow incorrectly associated it with her and it’s another random Louise Thompson that’s set up the business but I don’t know how likely that is as don’t know how it gets verified / published online.

View attachment 2283560View attachment 2283561View attachment 2283563
It is possible she has set the company up with the wrong SIC code intending to change it later on. Would keep anyone from knowing what any new business intentions are. Would make sense given what we are all thinking about her other businesses.
---
Or (even more sceptical of me), it would be a way to move money around thought loans between businesses. The company I used to work for did something similar by splitting the business into 3 to float the company while looking like they were actually doing ok. Didn't work obviously and a whole one of those businesses got made redundant.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell @Tofino you’re on fire this morning lady!

side note remember when pocket used to be pocket jeans lol. That crashed and burned so she rebranded to active wear etc.

She missed a massive trick IMO, in lockdown her turtle thing was booming, she should have made some great loungewear - etc etc and could have paid some of that debt back! Pocket will fail, just a matter of time. Her ego won’t like it though, so she’llkeep trying, then will blame it all on trauma.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.