Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to recall that Louise spoke about her birth debrief some time ago, saying that she wasn’t ready for it back then.
Is it me or has she dropped a lot of weight recently? Not body shaming etc……

Reactions: 3
It is possible she has set the company up with the wrong SIC code intending to change it later on. Would keep anyone from knowing what any new business intentions are. Would make sense given what we are all thinking about her other businesses.
---
Or (even more sceptical of me), it would be a way to move money around thought loans between businesses. The company I used to work for did something similar by splitting the business into 3 to float the company while looking like they were actually doing ok. Didn't work obviously and a whole one of those businesses got made redundant.
interesting. I am following the companies so may become clearer when latest accounts are filed.

I noticed her business partner Ed Page has a new business called Paace. It’s a fitness app 🤣 where you earn points for being active and then you can use those points towards buying products from ‘brand partners’ which includes Pocket Sport.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she originally said something like no one least of all her would be able to hear her birth debrief as it’s too horrific and not something that has ever happened to anyone else so they didn’t tell her anything. She made it sound like Bella’s birth scene in Twilight but obviously more dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's amazing about her and that post is how it never occurs to her how lucky she is that she can piss around dropping in and out of work when she wants to play trauma barbie or not as it suits. Most of us would have to go back to work, have to parent our children and have to do things like our own gardening.
I love how the comments are all of a sudden hitting a nerve with her as if someone much closer to her has said something similar and it's a lot harder to ignore now.

And yeah she has dropped a lot of weight since the St Lucia holiday although she is tiny so I assume it shows pretty quickly on her frame.

Reactions: 15
I presume Leo comes under friends and family which is second to health.

If she said both Leo and health come first because she needs to be healthy to be the best mum to Leo then I could understand that but he doesn’t even get a mention!

AFBA384B-81C5-49D4-AA8E-7596168B4907.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11

If she said both Leo and health come first because she needs to be healthy to be the best mum to Leo then I could understand that but he doesn’t even get a mention!

View attachment 2283724
She’s so bitter she has to work, forever wishing she had that rich hubby!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2283724
‘Work always comes second’
What bloody work?? Flogging tit leggings & grifting for anything she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'I'm stood by the window, the light is REALLY nice on my face' 🤣🤣

The whole video looks like a (bad) audtion to be the spokesperson for the brand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new home delivery food experience coming to you soon! Pocket veg and cremated meat!

Eat like a gym bro and feel like a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh there we go, so it begins she mentioned Zara there again.
I also remember a while ago they pretended that they were going "all green". and so they weren't going to just put the items on sale anymore, but people had to pre-order so that they knew how much to buy "so that there was no waste and they were being more green". Which screamed b******* at the time,dudnt last.no way were people paying first.and even then stuff never came and she blamed ut on " needing premium materials so took longer to nake and source.ha!
So basically they were losing money on stock and couldn't afford just buy certain amount. It's all slotting into place.
The amount of stops and starts in that video as well. she can't even advertise her own brand very well. she was stumbling and fumbling all over the place.
I just I can't see that,when i look at those, and compare them to say lululemon and think they were better. Infact I was looking at those black ones she had on and I was thinking they just look actually rather like the cheap black ones we always use to get. or I used to see my mum in in thr firdt legging era. When leggings were first a thing. Or the cheap ones you used to buy for school those flared ones. I actually really like the pretty and funky designs that the other companies do too. I think again her claim about design is simply to avoid costing up. and the way she often asks what colours people like or which between which, she's not gauging for anyone's benefit but her own. because she needs to know what to get because she can't afford to do otherwise anymore.
---
Is Ryan actually not the man mountain he thinks?I always see in comparison to her. But today she said she's 5ft. And that is teeny.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.