Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Larahk

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ I haven’t even finished but what the fuck is this… it always gets better. Unless you die. Try not to die because it will upset people.

View attachment 2062195
I'm sorry but what if someone has terminal illness and is already struggling with the guilt of leaving people behind? 'try not to die'? Ok hun. How can she make such an crass statement? She never thinks about the consequences of her words, it's just an attempt to throw dramatic comments together in order for her posts to be as sensationalised as possible. Awful. I'm reporting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
If louise reads this, im sure she obsessively does. Please for the love of fuck could you stop smacking your fucking lips together before you start every sentence. It makes me want to block my ears up with other peoples ear wax. Ut also sounds fucking ridiculous

many thanks in advance

• Haha
  • Heart
She’ll be thinking of freezing her eggs so she can have another baby in her next do-over relationship, with someone rich. Just like Binky. When she does move on to another relationship, and I think she will, she’ll need to produce a child to get everything secured financially in the long run.

Last edited:

JulesC

VIP Member
Interesting wording about preferring not to be away with Ryan but instead "rather him come back in a Stella mood and be a great parent and partner". Subtle dig that he is neither these things at the moment and needed to go away to snap out of something?
They can’t stand each other can they?!

• Haha
Omg this video :cry: I don’t think anyone meant “please post a video of your child crying online while you do nothing to comfort him and just record”
At least let him out the bloody high chair so he can play and distract himself if Louise isn’t going to do anything about it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I think I'm going to make "Louise Thompson Days" a thing.. like I just tell my other half I'm doing an LT day and he knows he has to look after the kids while I go get my hair, nails, tan done. Get breakfast, brunch and lunch then a spa treatment. On the way home I'll probs book a holiday for us while ordering some new white bed covers...and there better be an over cooked chicken fajita waiting for me when I return

• Haha
  • Heart

kyotoprincess

There is honestly nothing more unattractive than a man who loves himself as much as Ryan does 🤢 if my boyfriend behaved the same way I’d be so turned off

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
Why does she have loads of selfies in the hospital?
Because she knew even then that it was an opportunity for future content and could monetise is/use it for engagement. I hope she gets a real diagnosis from a psychiatrist because she's clearly mentally unsound, just not with what she thinks it is.
---
Omg this video :cry: I don’t think anyone meant “please post a video of your child crying online while you do nothing to comfort him and just record”
At least let him out the bloody high chair so he can play and distract himself if Louise isn’t going to do anything about it
I took my kid's dummies away when they had a better understanding of why and they didn't cry once and I had no issues whatsoever, this is not a case of one up-manship by me saying that, it's just it fucking bothers me massively when she doesn't ever seem to console him and he won't understand why she's doing it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
This guy really doesn't like spending his money does he! Using Christmas wrapping paper to wrap Louise's presents. I'm sure the presents are gifted to him too 🙄
Remember the poor effort and refusal to celebrate Leo's first birthday, I bet they go all out with effort for Louise tomorrow, poor kid comes second to these twats.

View attachment 2055621
Only wrapping paper in the house? She was literally filming herself folding up wrapping paper to save from gifted items a few days ago. AND shops are still open. What is he trying to achieve? Professional wrapping services to approach him for a [gifted-ad] helping hand? Bloody hell.
---
And what's he wrapping? What are we thinking? An Estrid razor and Hello Fresh box?

• Haha

lemmings2000

Jesus. Her post about him being obsessed with mess and there are packets of medications around him, it just takes a second for that to go all wrong.
She really has no consideration for his safety.
I'm a pretty relaxed parent but you can't just leave stuff around like this and then let him rummage through it!

• Wow

Troyston30

Chatty Member
#21 Louise says 'try not to die', or someone will cry. Whilst Gryan and his chopper are trying to look fly.

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what if someone has terminal illness and is already struggling with the guilt of leaving people behind? 'try not to die'? Ok hun. How can she make such an crass statement? She never thinks about the consequences of her words, it's just an attempt to throw dramatic comments together in order for her posts to be as sensationalised as possible. Awful. I'm reporting it.
Yep she had already annoyed me with the ‘it always gets better’ line, and I’m thinking about the people who are in circumstances that actually won’t get better. To then go on a say ‘try not to die because it will upset others’ is appalling.

it’s just showing yet again she feels she was worse off than anyone else and because she is getting better then anyone can, because she had it worse right?

she also seems to think she would have died had she not been as fit as she was - another indicator she thinks it’s in people’s control whether they live or die.

She’s gross. And yet again the comments applauding her for her courage and inspiring words are sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick

Tofino

VIP Member
So how I clean my dog’s shit up exhausted at 6am is the same as how I raise my child? How I idly wash the dishes at 11pm at night is the same as how I work my arse off for a deadline? How I have a lazy 1am shag with my partner is the same as how I train for a marathon? Make it make sense!! Unless the saying is somehow rooted in mindfulness? Still a load of cobblers though.
I think it means if you have a lazy shag at 1am with your partner, your partner will always view you as a lazy shag even if at other times you put in all the effort and have a marathon shag. You are only as good as your laziest shag 👍🏻🤣

• Haha

bluefox9

I mean I can totally see why he doesn't want to rub her monster munch feet to be fair, they are horrendous
He probably doesn’t rub them because it brings that infamous photo she posted of her feet massaging Alik’s dick into his mind, which would push territorial Grrryan over the edge

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosieposie93

She just said in a story about her lymphatic massage "it feels like a long time since this body's been touched" and this morning addressed the lack of engagement ring (too swollen... Whatever 🙄). Louise is sexually frustrated, Ryan is sexually frustrated (permenant erection in so many videos, axing tree stumps around Switzerland, say no more). Why don't they both just 👉🏻👌🏻? Oh wait, cos they hate each other and their whole relationship is a phoney display to be sent more gifts / weekends away etc. I give up with these two mismatched twats 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Thanks for the freebies, get the colour right next time #triumphmotorcycleslifestyle #wrongcolour #iseerednotwearred

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 13.15.55.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25