Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MmmB777

VIP Member
Yep she had already annoyed me with the ‘it always gets better’ line, and I’m thinking about the people who are in circumstances that actually won’t get better. To then go on a say ‘try not to die because it will upset others’ is appalling.

it’s just showing yet again she feels she was worse off than anyone else and because she is getting better then anyone can, because she had it worse right?

she also seems to think she would have died had she not been as fit as she was - another indicator she thinks it’s in people’s control whether they live or die.

She’s gross. And yet again the comments applauding her for her courage and inspiring words are sickening.
I lost my best friend to leukaemia and one of the last conversations we had was me trying to alleviate her from the guilt she felt about making everybody around her sad. Honestly, she had more bravery and humility in her little finger than Louise fucking “try not to die” Thompson. What utterly offensive drivel she spouts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Rosieposie93

"I did this for HER, iced water for HER, candle for Her. You'd just wife me wouldn't you?" firstly, you mysoginistic cunt, referring to that role of cooking and cleaning as being "wife" duties just shows what a VILE human you are. And to think your business is about empowering women!!! This isn't the first time he's used female 'things' like this either... Remember when he called the person who stole his bike a "bitch".
Secondly, it's funny how he's implying those jobs he's done should make him marriage material when she's just addressed why she no longer wears her engagement ring and they're constantly talking about all the things they do to improve their relationship, therefore implying they're in a bad place (which we all know already tbf). Maybe Louise doesn't want to marry you because you have a God complex about yourself when you think you're the best catch ever because you parented your child while your child's mother was unwell,which louise once clearly was very poorly... Even if she's trying desperately to still be sick.

• Heart

Rosieposie93

Her post about the baby loss charity!!! I'm livid. She doesn't talk about the amazing cause behind the charity, or even how she literally LOST A BABY (massively traumatic regardless of how common it unfortunately is)... Instead ive just read a fucking huge caption entirely about Louise's stage fright!!! She doesnt raise awareness, she doesn't even relate it back to her own experience. It's all "me me me" because by the sounds of it she made a total fanny out of herself by not planning or rehearsing what she was going to say, and no doubt all she REALLY cares about is a lengthy Instagram post to explain this to anybody who saw her on stage. What a fucking absolute narcassistic, self centred bitch.

• Angry
  • Wow

xyzcba

VIP Member
So she had 8-6pm to herself yesterday whilst Leo was at nursery. 7pm-7am to herself overnight. An hour to herself (a little treat) at 9am. And then heading off to get a blow-dry this afternoon, presumably by herself.

Oh and not forgetting Mum & Dad's night out this evening, because you know, they deserve it.

But of course: who can relate to 'mini-breaks for mums' being going to the loo with the door locked.

Noone can relate to you Louise, nor can your tiny little vacuous brain consider relating to anyone else.

Get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh god the cringe factor just gets worse!!
The second one is 😂. The pose and the fact he deemed that gram worthy. He's so clueless it's actually getting quite endearing.

Also he's on the weirdest holiday. Gym, sucking water from the ground, wandering around shirtless in the snow and now aimlessly hacking at wood. Maybe he's trying to make his own shutters.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Ouch Ryan has just put a picture of his mum and Leo on his story for Mother’s Day but no mention of Louise 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I would love to see Louise bin him. I can’t stand either of them but I just want to see him get a proper job lol

• Haha
  • Heart

martineznoze

Oh my god just looked at his insta and number of things jump out at me

1.you'd wife me - wtf No we wouldn't
2. Its a salad bore off your not Jamie Oliver
3. who the fuck does two packs of chicken and then chicken processed goujons especially that much for 2 people
4. It is unusual for a man to moan about a messy kitchen when cooking and red flags control freak

He is really pissing me off today

My irritation started yesterday when he was begging for boots and just snowballed from there

rant over

• Haha
  • Heart
Right WTF.

WHO MAKES CHICKEN WITH A SIDE OF CHICKEN?! And why do we need to see goujons in the oven?! WE KNOW HOW GOUJONS ARE COOKED.

Also I recognise those as the chopped and shaped chicken sainsburys ones and they ain’t nothing to write home about Ryan, they get made with the scraps from the cutting room floor.

He put half a bottle of olive oil on that salad that we saw THEN when it’s at the table he says he put some Caesar dressing on it. Which is it Ryan, because it can’t be both!

Honestly it’s driven me to rage on my commute home, I’m going to have to go and get a little gin now.

• Haha
  • Sick

melfish

VIP Member
Fucking hell the 'be kind' brigade are out as usual 🙄
These people are honestly thick as shit and don't understand how influencers will say and do anything for the £££. Louise doesn't give a shit about her followers.
Imagine being that dumb, you just go through life accepting everything at face value. Probably all "girl bosses" sitting under their "Live Laugh Love" signs, running MLM businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ashad

Chatty Member
Really sad that they shared the dummy withdrawal video with strangers. When Leo is older he will resent that so many aspects of his childhood was shared with strangers. I am sure they read here so perhaps they can address why they think it’s ok to invade their childs privacy in exchange for views. They will probably justify that it is their job and they provide a good life for Leo as a result.

• Heart
Reactions: 27