Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, the one where she is in a bikini. He has also posted of them working out together. She is enviably v natural and model like and sub human.
Yep I say them working out together, he’s in great shape as well.

Yes isn’t this baby her fifth? She is either working out immediately and regularly or she is blessed with her genes
I think it’s both working out and having being blessed with great genes, she also seems to be extremely tall.

Reactions: 5
Yep I say them working out together, he’s in great shape as well.

I think it’s both working out and having being blessed with great genes, she also seems to be extremely tall.
They need to give it a rest now, they've rubbed Louise's nose in it quite enough. I'm not even a fan of hers bit they just seem desperate to prove something.

Reactions: 10
They need to give it a rest now, they've rubbed Louise's nose in it quite enough. I'm not even a fan of hers bit they just seem desperate to prove something.
What do you mean? Louise left Jamie, not the other way round and he didn’t start a relationship with his new wife after he was divorced.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know, I was thinking they just seem genuinely happy and settled together. Frida does minimal on social media so I don’t think she’s attention hungry.

Reactions: 6
I like Louise’s white shaggy coat and the messenger bag she’s wearing.

Reactions: 2
Well it seems generally like the dust has settled. I don’t think Louise is pining after the life she with Jamie or having any regrets since he moved on and had a baby. I def think that ship has sailed.

She does seem to be living her best life now, doing her music bits and socializing. She got the new puppy too. I have to admit I do love her style. The oversized shirts and blazers, hair and figure looks good too. I wouldn’t mind looking like her.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely think the press make more it than there really is. Of course it’s always the woman pining for the man🙄🙄 and then he gets a younger model who happens to be good looking, they just love that tit. I’m glad she’s doing well and she looks great.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I follow Louise on Instagram and definitely think she's living her best life. She seems super close to her boys, often goes out, a deal with Peacocks, playing gigs etc.
Yes it must have been hard to walk away from her marriage but no one really knows the reason why. I left my husband 3 years ago after he had an affair. I really tried to make it work and stayed 2 years after finding out but something really changed in me. I'm single, 3 years on and don't pine for my marriage at all.
Jamie has moved on and I'm sure he's super happy but a newborn at nearly 50 and his new wife with 4 other kids isn't going to be easy at all. They do look happy though and I'm sure they'll have a great life together.
I don't buy this narrative that Louise is pining after him, it was her decision and she's stuck by it. Good on her I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her article is definitely a dig. The thing is though she did instigate the divorce and was straight up talking about dating early on. In fact she didn’t shut up about it. Although I respected her a little more for the fact that she remained single, because in comparison, Jamie basically took on a whole new family. But there’s no point trying to act like a saint.

Reactions: 8
I think because of Jamie’s widely known behaviour when they were married, she (and most others) assumed he would become a bit of a sad Middle Aged ‘playa’ type. So him settling down and having a child has caught her off guard.

Her reasons for leaving the marriage were valid and YEARS overdue, but attempting to create some kind of tortured mother narrative now seems a bit ill timed and spiteful, which again is a shame given the tit she put up with for decades.

Reactions: 12
I think because of Jamie’s widely known behaviour when they were married, she (and most others) assumed he would become a bit of a sad Middle Aged ‘playa’ type. So him settling down and having a child has caught her off guard.

Her reasons for leaving the marriage were valid and YEARS overdue, but attempting to create some kind of tortured mother narrative now seems a bit ill timed and spiteful, which again is a shame given the tit she put up with for decades.
Widely know behaviour?

Reactions: 4

Given the tit she put up with I think it’s understandable she’d want to have a go!

Reactions: 3
Numerous - and I mean numerous extra marital activities. He even had his own apartment in central London where several ‘girlfriends’ actually lived at different times.
That does not surprise me. Is she keeping his surname though or will she return to being one of the Lewisham Nurdings?

Her article is definitely a dig. The thing is though she did instigate the divorce and was straight up talking about dating early on. In fact she didn’t shut up about it. Although I respected her a little more for the fact that she remained single, because in comparison, Jamie basically took on a whole new family. But there’s no point trying to act like a saint.
Exactly.

Louise looks knackered for her age. She should consider a lift on the brows. She's got similar eyes to me, mine have gone saggy too, so I have botox

Reactions: 2