Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new baby and 4 step kids isn't what I'd do if I wanted a quiet life! Maybe he does get involved with the kids much.
No offence anyone (annoying that one has to constantly caveat everything) but most men aren’t that hands on. I don’t even know if those kids live with them full time either.

Reactions: 6
No offence anyone (annoying that one has to constantly caveat everything) but most men aren’t that hands on. I don’t even know if those kids live with them full time either.
Most men aren't that hands on?

Try telling that to my husband and my dad. Amazing hands on fathers. I'm sure a lot of people will feel that way.

Reactions: 10
Apparently Kirsty and her ex boxer boyfriend have just split, so I wonder if she has been shagging blokes on GB news. I gather she was sacked from SKY due to her drunkenness.
Not sure how much truth there was in the relationship with Johnny Nelson to be honest, think it was more casual than anything - if indeed it was a thing at all.

She was certainly visiting hotels most recently with Lawrence Fox, who she has been on / off with for a while now, and who was conveniently a regular on GB News - PopBitch even hinted at it. Soon after the stories started to leak out, she had to leave due to tinnitus… but hasn’t left her job on radio at all 😂 in fact she is looking to increase her radio and podcasting work so her ears can’t be that bad! Convenient though…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure how much truth there was in the relationship with Johnny Nelson to be honest, think it was more casual than anything - if indeed it was a thing at all.

She was certainly visiting hotels most recently with Lawrence Fox, who she has been on / off with for a while now, and who was conveniently a regular on GB News - PopBitch even hinted at it. Soon after the stories started to leak out, she had to leave due to tinnitus… but hasn’t left her job on radio at all 😂 in fact she is looking to increase her radio and podcasting work so her ears can’t be that bad! Convenient though…
She's an old tart indeed😁

Reactions: 1
But you know what, good for her. Men do it without judgement. She’s probably making up for lost time in her boring sexless marriage!
I never realised how boring and sexless it was!! She had 2 kids so she must have had sex twice!

Oh wow twice in over a decade. Lucky lady! 🤣
It was a JOKE!! But seriously, she has used her divorce to excuse her drunken appearance on Sky and her drunk driving when she was taking her kids to buy school uniforms. She has blamed her divorce on everything that she has done wrong including screwing married men, it was HER who initiated the divorce not Paul, she gave him the boot.

It was a JOKE!! But seriously, she has used her divorce to excuse her drunken appearance on Sky and her drunk driving when she was taking her kids to buy school uniforms. She has blamed her divorce on everything that she has done wrong including screwing married men, it was HER who initiated the divorce not Paul, she gave him the boot.
I know it was a joke, I was being sarcastic too.

I think they've both massively missed out on what their future could have been due to that split tbh. I distantly know of them (basically people that know them gossip about them to me lol).
-Just to clear a couple random things up, Louise doesn't live in a flat w/ her mum, she has a pretty big house- and when I say big, I mean tall lol, it's got about 5 floors. Her friend Lewis lives with her, and that was Jamie's house they were spending Christmas in last year.
We know Louise regrets what she gave up (she said it herself) although I certainly don't think she is envious of Jamie's current situation. He had another boy anyway and now 4 stepkids and we all know Louise wanted a girl. I do think Jamie & Frida might pop out another one though. I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't think his new wife is more beautiful than Louise, you have to remember she's 10 years younger & I actually think they look quite similar lol. What I will say is IMO none of Louise, Jamie or Frida spend enough time with their kids so to have another one seems ridiculous to me.

Reactions: 17
I think they've both massively missed out on what their future could have been due to that split tbh. I distantly know of them (basically people that know them gossip about them to me lol).
-Just to clear a couple random things up, Louise doesn't live in a flat w/ her mum, she has a pretty big house- and when I say big, I mean tall lol, it's got about 5 floors. Her friend Lewis lives with her, and that was Jamie's house they were spending Christmas in last year.
We know Louise regrets what she gave up (she said it herself) although I certainly don't think she is envious of Jamie's current situation. He had another boy anyway and now 4 stepkids and we all know Louise wanted a girl. I do think Jamie & Frida might pop out another one though. I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't think his new wife is more beautiful than Louise, you have to remember she's 10 years younger & I actually think they look quite similar lol. What I will say is IMO none of Louise, Jamie or Frida spend enough time with their kids so to have another one seems ridiculous to me.
I think Jamie and wife live in Notting Hill now? I see their paparazzi pics and i recognise where they
are.

I went right off her after Strictly all the things she was saying like she felt like a Stepford wife, well she dumped Jamie in a heartbeat and now he's re married and having a baby, I'm sick of reading how regretful she is, she thought shed be big again but not that many people care, she's too full of herself IMHO and I'm glad Jamie's found happiness, I remember watching A League of There Own and Corden Flintoff and Whitehall used to rib him about the Strictly curse and it went and happened.
Me too. Was really shocked at the way she went about the whole thing. If I had Jamie Redknapp waiting at home I’d not be jacking that in for nights out with Daisy Lowe.

I think Jamie cheated most definitely and wanted her to be the perfect stay at home wife/mother, modelled on his own parents now old fashioned relationship dynamic.

However, i do believe there was a fling with Kevin and an expectation that they would be together as her marriage to Jamie was coming to an end.

For the year immediately after strictly Louise and Kevin were spending time together, even during and after he won his series with Stacey Dooley he takes Louise to his parents home up north and they spent the Christmas period with them which i think it’s a pretty serious couple thing to do.

The whole time this was going on it had become obvious Kevin had fallen for Stacey and it probably was reciprocated, but she was engaged.

The New Year comes and goes and before you know it Staceys engagement is said to be officially over, Kev and Stacey are pictured together and Louise is unfollowing Kevin and making sly digs at him via her Instagram account and then telling the media the two of them never speak and they were never close anyway.
What is it with Kevin Clifton? I find him spectacularly unattractive. Just my opinion, mind.

Reactions: 10
We needed your insight! It balanced things out a bit. I want to hear more! Get that tea

Reactions: 8