Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Numerous - and I mean numerous extra marital activities. He even had his own apartment in central London where several ‘girlfriends’ actually lived at different times.
How comes your privy to this info then but no one else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I would agree I've heard these rumours frequently regarding his behaviour I'm only surprised it's never been in the public domain more he must have spent £££ keeping it all hush hush over the years. He's a bit of a lad our Jamie.

Reactions: 7
I suppose in time the new wife will be dealing with it too. She's going to have all that stress of trying to stay shaggable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I had heard that Jamie was a big cheat but not that he had an apartment with live in girlfriends…what a dog. Everyone thinks he is such a lovely family man but he is clearly far from it. No wonder Louise enjoyed all the attention from Strictly.

Reactions: 8
I think Louise must have signed a NDA. Maybe she didn’t want her children to know publicly how badly their dad behaved in their marriage.

That does not surprise me. Is she keeping his surname though or will she return to being one of the Lewisham Nurdings?
Nope. If a man (or society) wants a woman to change her name to his, and have the children have that name too, she gets to keep the name. She changed it, not borrowed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Symbolically, I would want to change it for myself. I understand some people might want the same name as their kids though.

I didn't change my name when I got married. Marriage is very much on the rocks now, so at least that will be one less thing to worry about in the event of a divorce!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Must admit I was quite surprised to see her as the nee face of Nivea.

Interestingly, our office received a tip of a draft release that Laura Whitmore was set to be the new Nivea ambassador, which was then quickly back pedalled within the week and Louise announced.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very late to this, but speaking of Jamie cheating, Harry dropped Jamie in it when he discussed Jamie flirting with a Juror at Harry's tax trial. I don't think Harry thought about the dates when he said it, as he told the story when Louise & Jamie had split, but it actually happened in 2012 when they were very much married :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I met Jamie the other night. I’ve fancied him rotten since I was a teen and the idiot fangirl in me told him so 😂28 sodding years I waited to put my foot well and truly in it 😂
He was very lovely though but he is indeed a right flirt! I was walking past after I had my photo taken with him and he caught my eye, winked, put his hand on my arm and as I was walking off put his hand on my back! Not going to lie I wasn’t complaining 😂I’m not exactly his type but I have to say I was surprised. I hadn’t realised quite what a flirt he is. (I’m very married too, just as he supposedly is but my wedding ring isn’t obvious)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17