Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been searching on here for a Louise Redknapp thread but haven’t found one, correct me if I’m wrong and there already is one.

I have seen in some celeb gossip threads that Jamie gets a lot of hate and supposedly cheated etc etc. I personally think he was devoted to her and thought they were together for life, like Harry and Sandra. I think she had a wobble with the whole strictly thing and it caught him off guard. Not long before Strictly, she had been talking about having another baby. From her older Instagram posts, her life looked so lovely; family, holidays, friends etc. I just think it was a lot to give up for an uncertain future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I have been searching on here for a Louise Redknapp thread but haven’t found one, correct me if I’m wrong and there already is one.

I have seen in some celeb gossip threads that Jamie gets a lot of hate and supposedly cheated etc etc. I personally think he was devoted to her and thought they were together for life, like Harry and Sandra. I think she had a wobble with the whole strictly thing and it caught him off guard. Not long before Strictly, she had been talking about having another baby. From her older Instagram posts, her life looked so lovely; family, holidays, friends etc. I just think it was a lot to give up for an uncertain future.
I think she regrets what she’s done. She thought her career would kick off after strictly and she got that brief taste of what it’s like being in the limelight, which can be tempting for anyone stuck in the humdrum of life, but she should have got some counselling or something first before deciding to end it all, apparently JR was blindsided by her leaving & didn’t see it coming?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I agree, I think there is alot of regret as she acted hastily and I don’t think the grass is always greener. Their marriage was worth saving- or at least trying to save as it wasn’t just about her, her actions deeply affected their boys lives and pulled their family apart too. And for what really? I think what she is doing now, she could have done while married. If he was a bit traditional on that front then yes he would have needed to confront that and change to allow her to pursue her dreams also. Perhaps couples therapy. I feel like she very quickly disregarded and humiliated him and he was her husband- you don’t treat the ones you love like that. Loyalty and devotion are admirable traits and he did deserve more than that.

Reactions: 13
I went right off her after Strictly all the things she was saying like she felt like a Stepford wife, well she dumped Jamie in a heartbeat and now he's re married and having a baby, I'm sick of reading how regretful she is, she thought shed be big again but not that many people care, she's too full of herself IMHO and I'm glad Jamie's found happiness, I remember watching A League of There Own and Corden Flintoff and Whitehall used to rib him about the Strictly curse and it went and happened.

Reactions: 19
I wonder what she thinks of him remarrying and a baby on the way, his wife is stunning. Is Louise in a relationship herself sorry I don’t know the ins and outs just say last week he remarried.

Reactions: 6
When they split, she was opening up like a can of beans about how she had wanted to be WAGS with Cheryl Tweedy etc at the time but he wouldn’t allow it (something along those lines) and the Stepford wife comments. It was very me, me, me and just changed the public image of her as this gorgeous, classy and quite private woman who was devoted to her husband and kids. Instead it seemed like she was resentful and thought she was missing out on something. Her constant comments dragged him through the press at a difficult time. Then she later moved on to saying she would consider marriage again- why? You just threw a perfectly good one away after nearly 2 decades. It’s seems maybe he was the classy, private one as he has behaved in the same manner with his current wife.

Reactions: 15
I thought they were a lovely couple. Just goes to show you never really know what goes off in someone else’s marriage from a few shiny photos I guess.

I wonder what she thinks of him remarrying and a baby on the way, his wife is stunning. Is Louise in a relationship herself sorry I don’t know the ins and outs just say last week he remarried.
I can imagine it must sting. Espec as prior to Strictly she spoke of trying for a baby, now he is having a baby with someone who is beautiful and they seem genuinely in love. It’s sad as they were a great couple, I feel sorry for Louise in a way as I don’t think she could see at the time what she was throwing away.

I know she mentioned unsuccessfully trying online dating. I had seen someone mention that she lives in a flat with her mum? She is an attractive woman and I’m sure she could find someone but there are a lot of wastemen out there! If you find a good one, you’re meant to hang on to them.

Reactions: 7
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. But I don’t think she would say she regretted walking away if all the rumours about him being a cheat etc were true.
I think they always seemed like a solid couple, they had a lovely family unit.
It’s not like she was hugely successful as a singer, she had what one single and album?

I get that maybe she was having a bit of a midlife crisis and with the kids growing up wanted to get back to ‘work’ and maybe Jamie was unsure. But that’s where I feel couples counselling could have helped.

He does seem to have moved on quickly being married and with another baby on the way.
If he was a ‘cheat’ the wouldn’t he just be off playing the field rather than playing happy families with someone else?

Think the whole thing is a shame really especially for their kids.

Reactions: 10
Exactly this. If he were a cheat, I think it would have been a seperate issue to the strictly thing as she wanted out immediately after. I can’t imagine she fell for Clifton ?? but the rumours were circling as they do and cliftons partner was apparently suspicious and they ended up splitting too. But it almost seems too ludicrous.

Anyhow, like you said, Jamie was not out shagging around when she dumped him. You didn’t hear hair nor hide from him until he had met someone he had fallen for. Although you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, he always strikes me as a family man.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t her and Jamie go on holiday with the children after they had broken up (I vaguely remember that) Maybe she thought she could have him back at some stage only for him to move on and fall for someone else. He’s a nice looking fella I’m sure she didn’t expect him to live like a monk after they split.

There was also a time when she posted random photos of Jamie, for example, at the door bringing food for the boys and one of him sitting there Christmas morning as he come to watch the kids open their presents (which was quite sad.). It was like she wanted her cake and eat it but also show the world look how amicable it is and she still had him around etc. But I had noticed at that time he had unfollowed her on IG yet she was still following him and liking his posts of the kids etc.

Reactions: 4
She must totally regret what she did when she left him. He is gorgeous, seems like a great dad and always looked to be devoted to her. It’s too late for regrets now though.

• Heart
I think lots of us have left someone who's moved on very quickly & is apparently blissfully happy. Obviously not in every case but men do seem to be able to find someone more easily. Having it play out so publicly must sting terribly.
Similar situation with Guy Ritchie also but Madonna must be an easy act to follow!

She must totally regret what she did when she left him. He is gorgeous, seems like a great dad and always looked to be devoted to her. It’s too late for regrets now though.
Yeah he is a lovely looking guy. And seems a decent sort too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You might be right about men being able to move on more quickly. I feel some men are genuine
one-woman-kind-of-guys, wanting that settled home life and when they meet the one, they don’t mess around.

I have a family member who kicked her husband out in her 40s for no reason (midlife crisis). He earned good money, loved his kids and worshipped the ground she walked on. He tried to win her back before eventually meeting someone, they moved in and the rest is history. Meanwhile she is still out in bars pushing 50 and hasn’t met anyone, despite being attractive. I think she met someone and he ended up two timing her.

• Sad
You might be right about men being able to move on more quickly. I feel some men are genuine
one-woman-kind-of-guys, wanting that settled home life and when they meet the one, they don’t mess around.

I have a family member who kicked her husband out in her 40s for no reason (midlife crisis). He earned good money, loved his kids and worshipped the ground she walked on. He tried to win her back before eventually meeting someone, they moved in and the rest is history. Meanwhile she is still out in bars pushing 50 and hasn’t met anyone, despite being attractive. I think she met someone and he ended up two timing her.
Yes I think it's a common phenomenon. I think it's kind of natural that after many years, one or the other gets a little tired of the same old scene, maybe gets some attention and the old ego rears its head like Strictly did for Louise.

The thing is, there are no guarantees in any relationship are there? How many loyal & faithful wives find themselves exchanged in their fifties for a younger model?
It's sad because while one is getting their ego & other things stroked, there are suffering people involved, kids, wives,husband's. Takes years for the dust to settle.

I always feel like Louise did it to get a rise out of Jamie, as if she expected him to beg her not to leave. Then it back fired.

Attention seeking I guess...?

Reactions: 11
I always feel like Louise did it to get a rise out of Jamie, as if she expected him to beg her not to leave. Then it back fired.

Attention seeking I guess...?
Yes. And I think statistically he had the cards in his favour regarding there being decent female options. You only have to go on the apps to see how dire it is! I know some get lucky 🙂

Reactions: 3
I remember it being dire 15 years ago when I met my husband and I was in my early 20s lol. I mean there are good ones out there but you do have to wade through a lot of wastemen to find them. I can definitely imagine it’s harder being an older woman. Maybe hard for Louise too as she is a known face, where do you even start.