Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We needed your insight! It balanced things out a bit. I want to hear more! Get that tea
Haha I don't know a ton but I'm told bits here and there. Everything I say are opinions from what I've been told btw, not facts (don't wanna get sued for talking smack :ROFLMAO:). I'll put my 2 cents in to anything I know about though lol. I will say Instagram is a complete lie and I wouldn't take that as life being perfect at all!! Louise is definitely the one better off atm, which she knows and I'm sure also prompted her to make that response to the articles about her being devastated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought the fling rumours were with Daisy Lowe? Does Kevin Clifton have hypnotic eyes or something? Why do so many women find him attractive?
Yes the rumours we’re definitely that Daisy turned her bead. They were very ‘close’.

He’s quite often ridiculed by colleagues for being tight with money. I notice on A League of their own he can get quite narked when he’s ridiculed. I do think he takes himself a bit too seriously and tight in finances can suggest a controlling personality. I have heard from people in football circles he wasn’t always a faithful husband. Beckham either. (Allegedly). These are rumours but it’s interesting how lots of these things are open secrets in certain circles. Just because they aren’t reported (injunctions and pay offs) doesn’t mean they don’t happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does he? What's he done with the massive place in oxshott then?
He still has it I presume, but they spend a lot of time in London. Often see them about. It could be her place in Kensington.

Reactions: 3
Why does the father have custody?
I actually don't know about the custody agreement. I just know she really doesn't spend much time with them, and is only spending a bit more time with her second youngest now as they've settled in the Kensington house near his school. Her other kids are shipped off to boarding school which is weird IMO considering she doesn't really work so isn't because she lacks time to be with them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the photo the DM have of the Redknapps together on Christmas morning is from last year, or am I going mad?! If not the same it is very similar with Louise just happening to get Jamie in the corner is shot say in an armchair while the boys open presents!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the photo the DM have of the Redknapps together on Christmas morning is from last year, or am I going mad?! If not the same it is very similar with Louise just happening to get Jamie in the corner is shot say in an armchair while the boys open presents!
Sorry to quote myself but Louise has confirmed it now. How can these people call themselves journalists when it’s so obviously factually incorrect what they are writing?!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Wonder why she felt the need to correct them? Surely the new wife and the boys would know he wasn't there so who is it upsetting. Not excusing the lazy reporting btw but they must read made up stuff about them all the time.

Wonder why she felt the need to correct them? Surely the new wife and the boys would know he wasn't there so who is it upsetting. Not excusing the lazy reporting btw but they must read made up stuff about them all the time.
Probably because she’s sick of the constant goading about him, the new and the new baby and just wants to move on. They do try and make her look like the sad old shelf dweller otherwise!

Reactions: 13
I actually don't know about the custody agreement. I just know she really doesn't spend much time with them, and is only spending a bit more time with her second youngest now as they've settled in the Kensington house near his school. Her other kids are shipped off to boarding school which is weird IMO considering she doesn't really work so isn't because she lacks time to be with them.
Says all you need to know then really a hands off mother which prob suits Jamie tbh.

Reactions: 5
I don’t blame her for correcting them, I think more people should do, even if it is fairly Innocuous. The press get away with so much and have done for too long.

Reactions: 20
I do think Louise is very pretty, much prettier than his new wife
I wouldn't mind looking like Louise when I'm almost 50! Frida isn't ugly, but she has extremely severe eyes and the low brows don't help. Slightly horsey looking. Served her well in modelling though I guess and many find those qualities very attractive. Jamie on the other hand has been morphing into his brother and Harry over the past year especially.

Reactions: 10
Not too much gossip on the Louise front. She’s doing some presenting and has a new musical coming up. Meanwhile Jamie has been away in the Maldives with Frida and Raphael.

I notice Louise still follows Sandra Redknapp, who posted a picture of her with Frida and Raphael so that must come up on Louise’s feed.

I know, the one where she is in a bikini. He has also posted of them working out together. She is enviably v natural and model like and sub human.

Reactions: 2
Yes isn’t this baby her fifth? She is either working out immediately and regularly or she is blessed with her genes

Reactions: 2