Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her response. She did encourage attention with the interviews where she was open about her regrets but I think she learned her lesson as, once you show weakness and invite the press in, they won’t leave. And they jumped on Jamie’s marriage and baby like vultures to Louise. At first I was thinking wow she must be hurt etc. But her response seems genuine and I’ll admit I respect her for that.

Maybe she has washed her hands of Jamie, after how quick he was to move on and not exactly fight for her. Some people believe in a soulmate and that one person- Well he already found his next one so maybe Louise was right to leave all along. Also Frida must have been gloating as she walked in to an esteemed position and Louise was being ridiculed.
Jamie played the press game well with silence and let Louise unravel herself. If I was Louise, I would prob change my name back too as reclaiming my identity, but I understand she might want the same as the boys.
I'm sure she always disliked her maiden name

Reactions: 3
The DM comments are interesting today. Actually naming one of JR’s side pieces.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The DM comments are interesting today. Actually naming one of JR’s side pieces.
Shut up! Who?

I'm sure she always disliked her maiden name
maybe but I always liked Eternal and knew her as Louise Nurding I don’t think it’s so bad. But Cheryl ‘Cole’ did the same and pretty much took any last name rather than go back to Tweedy lol.

Ok I just saw the comment on the DM

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it an open secret in Surrey, where they lived, that JR was a serial cheat. SCD probably gave LR the confidence to finally kick him to the kerb and walk away.

Reactions: 14
Sometimes the wife really is the last person to know as well. There may be some stuff in hindsight that becomes clearer to Louise, if there is some truth in it, that confirms to her that she made the right choice.

Reactions: 7
Shut up! Who?

maybe but I always liked Eternal and knew her as Louise Nurding I don’t think it’s so bad. But Cheryl ‘Cole’ did the same and pretty much took any last name rather than go back to Tweedy lol.

What surname DOES Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini go by these days? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't think that any man, even known cheaters, attract as much vitriol as Louise does on the comment section of the Daily Mail. It is as if people took it personally that she moved away from Jamie. I suspect a lot of the comments were from women who had a crush on him, and also from entitled and misogynistic men. I saw so many 'The grass wasn't greener, hahahaha' and 'In your face, Louise'. It was so ugly. And now people are assuming that she is super upset and pining after Jamie. I hope she isn't and I don't see why she should be.
This! I love newborns! A new baby is always lovely. But people seem to assume Louise is jealous that Jamie had another baby. She may feel her baby days are behind her and be glad of it. She has two lovely sons of her own. Babies grow up so quickly and the baby is her 5th and his 3rd hardly headline news or that big a deal.

Reactions: 8
Shut up! Who?

Kirsty Gallagher, who is allegedly a bit of a bicycle.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This! I love newborns! A new baby is always lovely. But people seem to assume Louise is jealous that Jamie had another baby. She may feel her baby days are behind her and be glad of it. She has two lovely sons of her own. Babies grow up so quickly and the baby is her 5th and his 3rd hardly headline news or that big a deal.
Yeah when you are done sometimes you really are done. Enjoying the bit of freedom that comes as your kids grow up a bit and finally having some time to focus on yourself again. Tbh prob the last thing she wants to do is go back to being stuck home with a baby, as lovely as they are.

Reactions: 5
I always thought Jamie wanted more children but Louise didn’t. I think she had endometriosis too which impacted her fertility. But she probably knew she would be the one doing all the hard work

Reactions: 6
Comment in the daily mail also talk about Frida cheating with her friends 25 year old stepson 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Kirsty Gallagher, who is allegedly a bit of a bicycle.
Natalie Imbruglia was the one everyone in the media 'knew' about. Unsure about Kirsty but she does have a reputation and there is a story going around news offices at the moment that she has quietly stepped away from GB News for a similar reason

Reactions: 7
Natalie Imbruglia was the one everyone in the media 'knew' about. Unsure about Kirsty but she does have a reputation and there is a story going around news offices at the moment that she has quietly stepped away from GB News for a similar reason
Can't see Kirsty going for Andrew Neill some how

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Apparently Kirsty and her ex boxer boyfriend have just split, so I wonder if she has been shagging blokes on GB news. I gather she was sacked from SKY due to her drunkenness.

Reactions: 2
I always thought Jamie wanted more children but Louise didn’t. I think she had endometriosis too which impacted her fertility. But she probably knew she would be the one doing all the hard work
I came on here to moan about the DF pipping Jamie/Louise against each other and saw your comment. Louise really wanted another child, a daughter ideally but struggled quite a lot with conceiving the first two and was getting older. She then went on Strictly and did a total 180 on the marriage. Jamie was a prolific cheater and pretty useless husband by all accounts and she often felt like a single parent. As you say she knew it was all down to her. I’m sure Jamie was desperate for another child to put two fingers up to Louise for leaving him.

I’m sure his marriage will end in tears, he rushed into marriage too quickly, if he’s a cheater why didn’t he play the field?

At first I thought he was noble in how he dealt with things but now I wonder if he was slighted and quick to end the marriage, rather than give her space and maybe work it out. Unless Louise insisted on a divorce- We don’t know full details. However, he moved on with such completeness, the situation with Frida and her kids must be difficult for the boys.

He seems to play the media game well, while Louise made mistakes but is open and wears her heart on her sleeve- which attracts ‘Daily Mail type of criticism’ with her comments being misconstrued by people determined to judge her.

Anyone from the outside looking in wonders why have a baby when you 6 kids between you? I respect Louise for staying single and focusing on herself and the boys. I think when eventually the time is right and she does find someone, it will be someone right for her and I do think no matter what, it will hurt him alot.