Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that any man, even known cheaters, attract as much vitriol as Louise does on the comment section of the Daily Mail.
The hatred for her is bizarre.

I'm not a fan but she's mostly harmless from what I can tell. A bit silly with the posting saucy pics on Instagram when she's admitted her sons don't like it but otherwise I feel a bit sorry for her. Can't be easy realising you've made a mistake of such epic proportions and not being able to fix it.

Reactions: 13

I'm not a fan but she's mostly harmless from what I can tell. A bit silly with the posting saucy pics on Instagram when she's admitted her sons don't like it but otherwise I feel a bit sorry for her. Can't be easy realising you've made a mistake of such epic proportions and not being able to fix it.
I agree. I don’t think she’s a bad person- look at how Katie price or those trollops behave after a break up.

I think a lot of the public were shocked when she dumped Jamie as they were a bit of a golden couple in the public eye. That coupled with the Clifton rumours, it didn’t paint her in a very good light at the time.

Reactions: 5

I don't think it's hatred rather gloating. I'm not a fan of her either. She's blandness personified.

Reactions: 7
I used to think she was classy and this gorgeous woman who had it all. But probably because she seemed private and to shun the media. Little did we know… Then immediately post strictly, she was milking the publicity and constantly talking about herself and whining about how miserable she was married and how her kids feel about her dating etc. I thought it was a bit insensitive and I def think the public got fed up with her.

Also, I do think even in this day and age, people love to see a couple that make it work and have a strong marriage. Especially in the celebrity world where it’s constant break ups. Obviously it’s only public perception and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. But there are those couples that when they split you’re like damn! Not you as well.

Reactions: 6

I don't think she necessarily made a mistake. She may have felt a bit of seller's remorse at the time, but I hope she will move on from that. By all accounts, Jamie was a controlling cheater. I don't even think he is all that attractive. I am sure she can do much better for herself, once she's dusted herself down.

You say by all accounts he was a cheater but there is no evidence of this! I think it’s unfair to paint a picture if him being a cheater if there’s no evidence. All the evidence we have is that Louise ended her marriage to jamie after appearing on strictly, she got close to her dance partner and then was trying to restart her singing career which was an epic fail. She never had one to begin with!

There's always collateral damage when a marriage ends. You can feel huge relief to be rid of your ex, while regretting the hurt felt by your in-laws, your own family members, mutual friends, and of course, the kids. Regretting the pain caused doesn't necessarily mean you regret the divorce.

Once all parties have healed, it typically becomes apparent that the right choice was made.

Reactions: 7
You say by all accounts he was a cheater but there is no evidence of this! I think it’s unfair to paint a picture if him being a cheater if there’s no evidence. All the evidence we have is that Louise ended her marriage to jamie after appearing on strictly, she got close to her dance partner and then was trying to restart her singing career which was an epic fail. She never had one to begin with!
I think there is no evidence because he has a load of superinjunctions!

Reactions: 14
The truth always comes out in the end. Loads of people have had super injunctions and you end up hearing about them eventually. Apart from in here I have never heard any other rumours of him cheating

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I get it, you're in love with Jamie. He won't go out with you, you know. He's too busy with his new wife and gazillion kids. I would much rather be in her position than his. And his 'career' is hardly amazing. He is an uncharismatic football pundit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think what is meant is that some people here talk about injunctions- but actually how do you know- not in an accusatory way, genuinely, how do you know about this and the cheating? What’s the source. Because I done some digging online and I didn’t find anything. I know there won’t be anything about the injunction but how do some people know about it then, if that makes sense.

Anyway, all that aside, I read this old article and I can relate to aspects of what Louise says. In my marriage, it’s a similar dynamic. I have been lucky enough to stay home and raise the kids and my husband has risen through the ranks which is great for our family; he works hard and is generous. However, once the kids started school, I struggled with my purpose and own independence. You can feel like ‘the lesser’ partner. I want my own pension plan and salary. I want to buy gifts from my own money and being, as us women say, ‘just a mother’ can chip away at your self worth a little as you see your partner being taken seriously and you are overworked with your hair in a bun and in joggers. I think a lot of women can feel like this. I decided to go back to university as I wanted to reclaim my independence and have a career I loved too, especially as the kids grow older. It gives you a sense of identity and pride, but it’s also scary starting again. With Louise, being an ex pop star, these feelings must be on a much larger scale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also who knows if during the evening Frida is putting the baby to bed, the house has been trashed by her four kids, one of whom is having big problems with accepting Jamie: that he doesn't have sad feelings and miss his old life with Louise and their boys. I doubt his situation is all sunshine and rose smelling unicorn farts. The gloating on the DM is just sheer spite towards Louise. Must be great to never make a mistake!

Reactions: 17
I read an article and it mentioned something from Harry redknapp thinking Jamie gave up on the marriage too quickly, and that people don’t fight for each other anymore- not a direct quote I can’t remember exactly what it said. But maybe they could have worked it out, with a little space, time, and forgiveness. From some stuff Louise said, it seems like that may have been an option, for her at least.

I wonder about Jamie’s situation too. They both have kids and could have remained casual but committed. She focuses on her kids and he on the boys. Instead they went the whole hog; marriage, moving in, a baby. I wonder what their living arrangement is. So when his boys come to stay, and she has 4 kids there, is it one big happy family? Surely she would be run off her feet, which must kill the romance but I’m sure she has hired help.

Also who knows if during the evening Frida is putting the baby to bed, the house has been trashed by her four kids, one of whom is having big problems with accepting Jamie: that he doesn't have sad feelings and miss his old life with Louise and their boys. I doubt his situation is all sunshine and rose smelling unicorn farts. The gloating on the DM is just sheer spite towards Louise. Must be great to never make a mistake!
How did you know her kids having problems with this?
FYI I just googled and it says she moved into his place he bought when he split with Louise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh I don't "know" anything. I was painting a possible scenario that it's unlikely all the new arrangements go perfectly smoothly & everyone is blissfully happy and the past has all been nicely wrapped up.

Ps. I read those comments from Harry too but forget where.

Ohh okay, yeah I know what you mean. I don’t think it can be all a bed of roses, like you say. His kids have gone from mum and dad to having them separated and having 2 different homes. That is quite an adjustment. Now at dads there is a whole new family, new stepmom, new baby and a bunch of step-siblings. I’m not saying people can’t start all over but l don’t know, perhaps it would have been more admirable to slow down and focus on the kids.

Louise just posted on her stories a response to Heat magazine saying she’s is in despair over Jamie’s new baby etc.

Last edited:
I like this response. Well done Louise! I thought it was interesting that she said she’s in control of her life so perhaps Jamie was controlling?
I don’t envy Jamie’s position at all. Far too many kids and I feel a bit sorry for his boys having to taken on so many step siblings….in fact I feel sorry for all the kids!!
3FBC4E98-15AB-4B3A-A920-149CE7E51C3F.png

Reactions: 24
This feels like it has been going on for years - constant showbiz articles on Louise’s “regrets”.
They are now divorced and I am sure they both have focus on their new lives.
But still, constant articles on Louise looking “down” whilst Jamie lives a fabulous life with his new family.

Louise buys in to this by giving constant interviews about it all - not to mention books (or one book at least).

Is anyone else bored by it? I certainly am, and I bet their kids are.

I like this response. Well done Louise! I thought it was interesting that she said she’s in control of her life so perhaps Jamie was controlling?
I don’t envy Jamie’s position at all. Far too many kids and I feel a bit sorry for his boys having to taken on so many step siblings….in fact I feel sorry for all the kids!! View attachment 904499
Beat me to it! I love this. I am so sick of the Mail and similar sites posting a load of cobblers about how woeful and filled with regret Louise must be.

Reactions: 11
I like her response. She did encourage attention with the interviews where she was open about her regrets but I think she learned her lesson as, once you show weakness and invite the press in, they won’t leave. And they jumped on Jamie’s marriage and baby like vultures to Louise. At first I was thinking wow she must be hurt etc. But her response seems genuine and I’ll admit I respect her for that.

Maybe she has washed her hands of Jamie, after how quick he was to move on and not exactly fight for her. Some people believe in a soulmate and that one person- Well he already found his next one so maybe Louise was right to leave all along. Also Frida must have been gloating as she walked in to an esteemed position and Louise was being ridiculed.
Jamie played the press game well with silence and let Louise unravel herself. If I was Louise, I would prob change my name back too as reclaiming my identity, but I understand she might want the same as the boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree that Jamie played the game well by remaining silent and letting the situation play out. I'm not convinced that his plan was to settle down again so quickly with a new wife and young family including multiple stepkids. It's giving shotgun wedding due to 'traditional' beliefs about family and out-of-wedlock kids.

Reactions: 11