Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember it being dire 15 years ago when I met my husband and I was in my early 20s lol. I mean there are good ones out there but you do have to wade through a lot of wastemen to find them. I can definitely imagine it’s harder being an older woman. Maybe hard for Louise too as she is a known face, where do you even start.
Celebs go dating? Celebs first date? Celebs blind date? Ex on the beach...stretching it with that one!

In all honesty I think she's a beautiful woman, she has a kind face and I like her. I hope she does find love.

Reactions: 8
Haha. Yeah I agree, I think she made a huge mistake but at the end of the day she is only human and deserves a second chance at love. I think she’s attractive and I personally like her style.

To be honest, it may still hurt Jamie when Louise moves on. It’s like another part of letting go of something that was a big part of their lives. But on the other hand, she publicly made lots of comments about dating etc not too long after she dumped him which must have been devastating for him. It was like she just got too caught up in herself. Maybe at this point he no longer has any feelings for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nope utter bollocks.
“Perfect” Jamie had loads of affairs and had a super injunction hence never in the media. Louise put up with it, until she got a taste of independence/fame again… you know the rest.

Reactions: 39
Oh dear Louise is in the mail today taking about how she’s doing in view of Jamie getting married. She mentions about how she wants friends who are there through the good and bad, not fairweather friends. Wonder if it’s a subtle dig at Daisy Lowe. They both follow each other in Instagram but doesn’t look like Louise interacts with her at all.

Reactions: 1
Nope utter bollocks.
“Perfect” Jamie had loads of affairs and had a super injunction hence never in the media. Louise put up with it, until she got a taste of independence/fame again… you know the rest.
Finally!! I truly believe this is the reason she left him. There's something about him I don't like.

Reactions: 16
Oh dear Louise is in the mail today taking about how she’s doing in view of Jamie getting married. She mentions about how she wants friends who are there through the good and bad, not fairweather friends. Wonder if it’s a subtle dig at Daisy Lowe. They both follow each other in Instagram but doesn’t look like Louise interacts with her at all.
I just had a look at that article in the mail, she didn’t even know he was engaged also I didn’t know his new wife is expecting a boy.

Reactions: 2
Given that Jamie seems to have cheated on Louise relentlessly while they were married,it's kind of galling that he got the fiancee and the baby and she's still alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Nope utter bollocks.
Thank you. Louise has been painted in the press as a terrible mother who’s a bit desperate, but people forget the divorce was filed under unreasonable behaviour.

Reactions: 19
I just had a look at that article in the mail, she didn’t even know he was engaged also I didn’t know his new wife is expecting a boy.
I mean obv their sons were there so she must have had some prior warning but also I guess he’s not going to be reaching out to her telling her everything anymore because why would he at this point. Also maybe there is a lack of trust as she has talked to the press a lot in the past.

Thank you. Louise has been painted in the press as a terrible mother who’s a bit desperate, but people forget the divorce was filed under unreasonable behaviour.
It’s worth noting that unreasonable behaviour can be ‘the reason the party instigating the divorce wants to leave the marriage’. Louise has cited in the press she felt he was traditional while she wanted to now focus on a career. If he wanted the marriage over and didn’t want to drag it out in court, he can accept this and she could divorce him citing ‘unreasonable grounds’. So it doesn’t necessarily pertain to anything untoward. But obv it may do, we can only speculate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nope utter bollocks.
agree - he definitely had a super injunction and was rumoured to have had a fling with Kirsty Gallagher. Louise put up with it for years and took the bashing from the press when they split to protect the boys.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
agree - he definitely had a super injunction and was rumoured to have had a fling with Kirsty Gallagher. Louise put up with it for years and took the bashing from the press when they split to protect the boys.
How do you know?

Reactions: 3
I think Jamie cheated most definitely and wanted her to be the perfect stay at home wife/mother, modelled on his own parents now old fashioned relationship dynamic.

However, i do believe there was a fling with Kevin and an expectation that they would be together as her marriage to Jamie was coming to an end.

For the year immediately after strictly Louise and Kevin were spending time together, even during and after he won his series with Stacey Dooley he takes Louise to his parents home up north and they spent the Christmas period with them which i think it’s a pretty serious couple thing to do.

The whole time this was going on it had become obvious Kevin had fallen for Stacey and it probably was reciprocated, but she was engaged.

The New Year comes and goes and before you know it Staceys engagement is said to be officially over, Kev and Stacey are pictured together and Louise is unfollowing Kevin and making sly digs at him via her Instagram account and then telling the media the two of them never speak and they were never close anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Jamie cheated most definitely and wanted her to be the perfect stay at home wife/mother.

However, i do believe there was a fling with Kevin and an expectation that they would be together as her marriage to Jamie was coming to an end.

For the year immediately after strictly Louise and Kevin were spending time together, even during and after he won his series with Stacey Dooley he takes Louise to his parents home up north and they spent they Christmas period with them which i think it’s a pretty serious couple thing to do.

The whole time this was going on it had become obvious Kevin had fallen for Stacey and probably was reciprocated, but she was engaged.

The New Year comes and goes and before you know it Staceys engagement is said to be officially over, Kev and Stacey are pictured together and Louise is unfollowing Kevin and making sly digs at him via her Instagram account and then telling the media the two of them never speak and they were never close anyway.
I think you may well be on the money here. In my opinion, there seemed to be something more going on but she is lucky she managed to brush that aspect of it under the carpet, for the most part. I think the intensity of Strictly with Kevin turned her head after years spent as mum and wife and being in middle age. Regardless of any issues, her marriage and family was worth so much more.

As for Jamie, many different opinions. We will have to agree to disagree for lack of supporting evidence. Some think devoted family man (a La Harry to Sandra) and others think bit of a love rat. I just feel that Louise is so vocal about things that she would have come out and said if that’s what she was divorcing him for.

Reactions: 10
I think you may well be on the money here. In my opinion, there seemed to be something more going on but she is lucky she managed to brush that aspect of it under the carpet, for the most part. I think the intensity of Strictly with Kevin turned her head after years spent as mum and wife and being in middle age. Regardless of any issues, her marriage and family was worth so much more.

As for Jamie, many different opinions. We will have to agree to disagree for lack of supporting evidence. Some think devoted family man (a La Harry to Sandra) and others think bit of a love rat. I just feel that Louise is so vocal about things that she would have come out and said if that’s what she was divorcing him for.
Or at least heavily hinted to…. Which she’s never done.

Reactions: 7
Louise is away performing in the 9-5 show. Is that an ongoing thing? I was wondering if she’s set for life with the divorce or if she is needing to work and earn her own money now. I can imagine it must be quite tiring being away from home and travelling up and down the country, staying in hotel rooms. But I’m a homebody so that kind of job/ life wouldn’t be for me. I like to snuggle with my dogs of an evening and be there for the kids after school. Although I’m sure Jamie has the kids too while she works and her mum. I’m sure it must be a different lifestyle after her being a stay at home mum for years. I wonder if she has got what she wanted, the career and independence.

Has any one read her book, You’ve Got This?

Reactions: 1
I think Jamie cheated most definitely and wanted her to be the perfect stay at home wife/mother, modelled on his own parents now old fashioned relationship dynamic.

For the year immediately after strictly Louise and Kevin were spending time together, even during and after he won his series with Stacey Dooley he takes Louise to his parents home up north and they spent the Christmas period with them which i think it’s a pretty serious couple thing to do.

The whole time this was going on it had become obvious Kevin had fallen for Stacey and it probably was reciprocated, but she was engaged.

I thought the fling rumours were with Daisy Lowe? Does Kevin Clifton have hypnotic eyes or something? Why do so many women find him attractive?

Reactions: 4