Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that annoys me most about Louise is that she has no idea how easy she has it. Film a bit of her life, do a quick edit and upload it to YouTube... but she can’t even be arsed to do that properly!! God forbid she has to get a real life job and not be able to work from her disgusting ‘soft office’ and waltz around Home Sense and Waitrose midweek and go for her weekly blow dries.
Yeah proper irritates me how flogger mums think it’s ‘work’. I can’t pop to anywhere on a weekday let alone mooch round pound shops. Evenings & weekends are spent on housework homework ferrying the kids about & the occasional meet-up with friends. My life is pretty standard among most of us I should think, they literally have no idea what it entails. Maybe lounging about breeds tiredness???

Reactions: 8
i think it does. the less you do the less you want to do and think that you should do. I think alot of why they are so claiming to exhausted all the timr is because its emotional labour. Having to be online responding to strangers all the time must take its toll in a way. - i know that was all badly worded, but im too tired to think properly lol

Reactions: 7
I think she is gearing up to leave YouTube for Facebook where you will have to pay a subscription fee for "premium content"

Reactions: 1
I think she is gearing up to leave YouTube for Facebook where you will have to pay a subscription fee for "premium content"
That or she’s desperate to get into TV and drop vlogging altogether. Surely she must be bored by it after all these years?

Reactions: 5
Louise pentland... premium content 😂 she’s so full of herself, thinking her content is worth paying for!! Next joke please? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she a WW ambassador a few weeks ago? I don’t really know what it entails but I’m sure it means you have to promote it?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she a WW ambassador a few weeks ago? I don’t really know what it entails but I’m sure it means you have to promote it?
She started the ‘diet’ last year and seemed to lose a bit of weight, was going to gym etc but looks like she gave up now or she’s pregnant?!

Reactions: 3
Whaaat? Facebook is dying surely. I read somewhere only middle aged people use it now, kids think it’s crap

Reactions: 11
Whaaat? Facebook is dying surely. I read somewhere only middle aged people use it now, kids think it’s crap
I, like many of us perhaps, have Facebook accounts that we set up 10years ago, but I haven’t made a post in years and only ever go on to see how a few middle aged relatives are doing. Facebook isn’t coming back to being cool.

I don't think that will happen, Facebook has been testing it's fan funding / supporter option for 18 months now and most creators have failed with it. The app stores takes 30%, then FB take their cut so the creator doesn't make much. I doubt many would want to support Louise if they knew she can make more from one AD than the average person makes in a year.

Reactions: 4
Louise knows fine well Facebook is shite but the company is grabbing any name they can to try and revive it and sending her on big conventions so she's getting freebie nights away and getting smoke blown up her arse and fawned over at the same time to keep her sweet so she keeps talking about how wonderful Facebook is!

She can censor her page over there as well the book club group I hear is full of hardcore Louise fans and you can't have valid discussions about her shite book over there without getting attacked.

Reactions: 11
Louise knows fine well Facebook is shite but the company is grabbing any name they can to try and revive it
So she's basically the mummy version of Nick Clegg :LOL:

I do wish FB would die but their events are used by so many, it's used as an identity provider and groups have killed forums. No one invests in building a FB brand page anymore and IG will hopefully be in the same declining situation in a few years.

She started the ‘diet’ last year and seemed to lose a bit of weight, was going to gym etc but looks like she gave up now or she’s pregnant?!
No one cares about her weight or what she looks like but if your gonna plug a weight loss scheme at least continue to promote it and not just for one post and give up 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 4
Every time she pops up on Insta Stories, she looks like she’s trying to choke down the urge to throw up. Preggo face if I ever saw it.

Reactions: 2
She’s constantly mentioning her hormones as well! Also posted a throwback photo of when she was pregnant (but didn’t know it) with Pearl.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.