Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched TNW and in all honesty I didn’t find it too bad. But I think that’s due to the fact that she does something different in this vlog rather than having us watch her clean and moan, sit down and moan etc. Had no time to do that in this one. Gorgeous to see Darcy and Evie getting along so well, giggling and having fun with just a cardboard box!

I did feel a little bad for the little girl, Evie, though when Louise was filming in Olney I noticed she was trailing behind while Louise just filmed herself/Darcy. I know it’s only a tiny snippet but my heart went out to her, I was waiting for Louise to ask Darcy where Evie was and bring her in close too.
There are 7 days in the week I don't know why she's choosing to film on the day's she's busy and frazzled and can give no time to her vlog. Plus battery problems again! This is your job Louise, you can try and shun YouTube all you want but you are a YouTuber end of, books are shite no one wants the books! Ditch Robin Wilde and get back to vlogging!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She got a lot of negative comments on Instagram this week about TNW format. About time

She got a lot of negative comments on Instagram this week about TNW format. About time

She’s dropping subscribers soooooo quickly

Last edited:
  • Wow
When she said she only started filming in the afternoon as Liam had morning off was anyone else expecting her to follow with “so we could spend some time together.” But no, she used him to watch the kids while she “wrote” her “book” !
When is this stupid book going to be finished! It seems like she’s been ‘writing’ this for years

Reactions: 5
Crazy how much money she charges for brands and is only just scraping 1m views a month. Her privating most of her old videos makes it harder to see in the social blade stats just how much her views have fallen in recent years.

Reactions: 1
New thread name - sprinkle of my battery is flashing sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 12174

She’s dropping subscribers soooooo quickly
Yeah she keeps blaming YouTube saying it's not creator friendly but other channels are thriving 🙄 so she's jumping to Facebook which is dying on it's arse I have friends who are deleting their profiles, a new one every day and we are all louises age, her FB platform is never gonna take off how she wants. Thing is I don't agree with clickbait titles but she's not even making any attempt to lure in any new viewers and subscribers 'cosy girly day' who the hell is searching for that?!

Only her current subscribers are gonna be watching and that's the problem we are all sick of her lazy arse and unsubscribing! Freshen up your channel it's not rocket science!

Reactions: 9
I watched TNW and in all honesty I didn’t find it too bad. But I think that’s due to the fact that she does something different in this vlog rather than having us watch her clean and moan, sit down and moan etc. Had no time to do that in this one. Gorgeous to see Darcy and Evie getting along so well, giggling and having fun with just a cardboard box!

I did feel a little bad for the little girl, Evie, though when Louise was filming in Olney I noticed she was trailing behind while Louise just filmed herself/Darcy. I know it’s only a tiny snippet but my heart went out to her, I was waiting for Louise to ask Darcy where Evie was and bring her in close too.
Yes I thought the same about Evie I also thought if she were my child I wouldn't be happy about my daughter being behind the adult who was meant to be watching her while she was busy vlogging. I always make my sons walk in front of me so I can see them.

Reactions: 6
For someone with 2.4m followers on Instagram, I thought she might have more than 12 comments🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise: Could she be pregnant or is she just baiting? Either way she’ll enjoy keeping us waiting

OR

Louise Pentland: Maternity dresses, book writing stresses, entitled and lazy it’s Miss L Pezzes 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG that was freaking me out. She wasn’t watching that little girl at all. I have to have my children and any I’m looking after in my direct eye sight at all times when out and about. I couldn’t believe she wasn’t watching her and chatting away to a camera. Not good!

Reactions: 1
Sprinkle of Glitter: Emotionally exhausted for 'working' a one day week, the views are low, her days are slow, her YouTube future looks bleak

Reactions: 6

Maybe Evie’s parents have requested that she’s not to be shown too much in vlogs?

Reactions: 2
The thing that annoys me most about Louise is that she has no idea how easy she has it. Film a bit of her life, do a quick edit and upload it to YouTube... but she can’t even be arsed to do that properly!! God forbid she has to get a real life job and not be able to work from her disgusting ‘soft office’ and waltz around Home Sense and Waitrose midweek and go for her weekly blow dries.

Reactions: 21
The thing that annoys me most about Louise is that she has no idea how easy she has it. Film a bit of her life, do a quick edit and upload it to YouTube... but she can’t even be arsed to do that properly!! God forbid she has to get a real life job and not be able to work from her disgusting ‘soft office’ and waltz around Home Sense and Waitrose midweek and go for her weekly blow dries.
Agreed but she’s hardly unique among vloggers for this. Especially those of her “gleam team generation.”

Reactions: 7
- My 11 month old still has a bottle at bedtime but has s cup in the day, still on formula but as soon as we’re out (we buy a month as a time) he’ll be on cows milk. She said she was worried about giving Pearl cows milk because it contains puss? What does Darcy drink? What does she drink? Formula is just cows milk adapted for young babies anyway 🤷‍♀️

- I used to really look forward to her vlogs but they’re literally trash now. All my once favourite vloggers have got rubbish recently!

- Her last book was awful and I got attacked by her fans for saying “it’s not for me” on her reading group. One comment suggested I check my privalige some people can’t afford the book!!!!!!!!!!1111 😂😂 I will pick up the next one for the same reason I read Mrs Hiches book.... I secretly enjoy a good car crash
- What I am envious of is ALL these mummy vloggers seem to have time in the morning to put on make up and style their hair.... Where are their babies? Mine howls if I leave him go make breakfast 😂😂

There are 7 days in the week I don't know why she's choosing to film on the day's she's busy and frazzled and can give no time to her vlog. Plus battery problems again! This is your job Louise, you can try and shun YouTube all you want but you are a YouTuber end of, books are shite no one wants the books! Ditch Robin Wilde and get back to vlogging!
ABSOLUTELY THIS!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.