Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if she’s pregnant and trying to hide it, would she mention the hormones so much? That would be drawing attention to it.

Reactions: 1
Well that’s thing isn’t it. She adores attention 😂 she’s probably not at the 12wk mark yet so feels obliged to keep quiet until then, even though to me it seems like she’s dropping hints. What would the age gap be if she is preg now? I DREAD to think how annoying she will be with #2under2; we will never hear the end (p.s. I had two under two and it’s fine - I’m alive) 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
But if she’s pregnant and trying to hide it, would she mention the hormones so much? That would be drawing attention to it.
If she’s referring to hormones relating to her cycle then it’s been a long cycle as she’s been mentioning the hormones for about 3 weeks!

Reactions: 4
Her Amazon #ad... The bit where she says, if Darcy asks me something and I’m feeding, I can ask Alexa!
Why are you still calling it ‘feeding’ and giving her bottles like she is a newborn?

‘Alexa, put baby milk on the shopping list’
I think we’ve discussed this a bit before, but wtf? Why on Earth is Pearl still having formula? Not like she’s underweight or has some kind of intolerance?!

Reactions: 5
Louise Pentland - tired and hormonal, abandoned the WW promo. Is she up the spout or just filling us with doubt?

Reactions: 8
I remember in a weekly she did last year for one of those period trackers, she specifically made reference to her hormones and I SWEAR she mentioned that her being excessively hormonal was a symptom she gets when she's pregnant. I think it was something to do with she WANTED to be pregnant again and had been feeling hormonal so assumed she was and then discovered she wasn't and was upset -- something like that!

Darcey's chores list?!? What a bizarre thing to come out with! And don't they have a cleaner? AHH... it's an example of GOOD (EGG) PARENTING. Now she's a parent columnist.

Her Amazon #ad... The bit where she says, if Darcy asks me something and I’m feeding, I can ask Alexa!
Why are you still calling it ‘feeding’ and giving her bottles like she is a newborn?

‘Alexa, put baby milk on the shopping list’
I think we’ve discussed this a bit before, but wtf? Why on Earth is Pearl still having formula? Not like she’s underweight or has some kind of intolerance?!
Because then Louise would have to make real meals for pearl and balance her nutrition,
Meh it’s easier to supplement with formula and be done , Louise has a book you know
A book a book 📚 did I mention she has a book 📚 she has no time for cooking nutritious meals , don’t be ridiculous 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I just posted on her Facebook asking for update on WW as I thought it was a main thing, asking for cooking updated etc In more detail. And asked about moving Pearl to sippy cup away from bottle and maybe do this as a talk idea?!!! Let's see how long till removec. Thought came from another comment on still feeding Pearl bottle with formula

Reactions: 7
You tube says she s got 2.4 million subscribers. When only between 100k to 140k watches per video that's not even 10% maybe 5% ish. That's shite!!no wonder she s trying Facebook as they paying her!

Reactions: 2
Louise used to be relatable , but that holiday at the grand flo says it all really,
Miss relatable is all a big act now , it’s all part of her business , and that’s fair enough but own it and stop trying to ACT like the girl next door when in reality she has fallen victim her own pr bullshit ,
success has gone to her head , louise has become a snob and not in a nice way .

New title thread? : lady lazy Louise : the ungrateful mutterings of a moaning, miserable mother :mad:

We need Esther back. She’s the only one to call Louise out on her tit. I miss Esther being in videos.

Reactions: 13
I feel like something happened to put a bit of distance between Louise and Esther. They never used to go a day or two without seeing each other, regardless of how busy one or the other was. Esther was shown to routinely pop into Louise’s for a few minutes multiple times a week, and vice versa. But the other day when asked about Esther, she struggled to remember how long it had been since she’d last seen her. Claims they’re still friends, just busy. Doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 11
I feel like something happened to put a bit of distance between Louise and Esther. They never used to go a day or two without seeing each other, regardless of how busy one or the other was. Esther was shown to routinely pop into Louise’s for a few minutes multiple times a week, and vice versa. But the other day when asked about Esther, she struggled to remember how long it had been since she’d last seen her. Claims they’re still friends, just busy. Doesn’t add up.
Like Zoe all over again then. Louise likes to surround herself with people who will bow down to her, maybe Esther was conforming to louises rules. I noticed in that NYC video poor Esther looked miserable. Even when she had a dizzy spell in the diner, Louise was more interested filming her than actually checking her friend was ok.

I know we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, or when the cameras put down in Lou’s case but I don’t know how Liam puts up with her. He seems like such a down to earth guy while she is so high maintenance. How could she honestly expect a man to not be involved in his first child’s birth?! How could he agree to it? The original plan was he wasn’t allowed to any scans and that included the very first one which is honestly the most magical experience and he wouldn’t be allowed in the delivery room. I am glad she chilled out over that and didn’t do it but he missed the first scan instead she had her chummy there filming it for the views. I had a god awful birthing experience with my daughter, very similar to Louise and Darcy and even with the same fears as Louise I still have about doing it all over again (if I ever do as I need a fella first haha) I wouldn’t even dream of trying to push away the father. I agree with the last name part though. [emoji23] If I ever do have another child they will have my last name, I hate that my daughter and I don’t have the same last name.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.