Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I wasn’t pregnant and I had to wear maternity clothes I would question why I was working with WW and what was going wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I wasn’t pregnant and I had to wear maternity clothes I would question why I was working with WW and what was going wrong.
Agreed 😂 I get that you might have some items that you bought while pregnant that you might keep (I have a few things that I love that are maternity) but surely you wouldn’t wear a maternity dress to a fancy paid job at the Oliviers? You’d want something as flattering as possible!

Also, I think that dress is a new buy because I don’t remember her wearing it while she was pregnant with Pearl.

Reactions: 5
Agreed 😂 I get that you might have some items that you bought while pregnant that you might keep (I have a few things that I love that are maternity) but surely you wouldn’t wear a maternity dress to a fancy paid job at the Oliviers? You’d want something as flattering as possible!

Also, I think that dress is a new buy because I don’t remember her wearing it while she was pregnant with Pearl.
Those events are hot on what people are wearing. ‘Louise Pentland wearing X maternity’ is bound to stir up some speculation.

Reactions: 9
She’s noticed she’s losing followers then and is not sure how she feels about YouTube at the moment 🤔

She’s also admitted a lot of her followers don’t use Facebook so will have to decide what she’s going to do!

For starters, vlog some interesting content.

Reactions: 17
I didn't mind this weeks 'weekly' at least she went out somewhere. I think it was the right length too as I don't want to sit for almost an hour and watch her do nothing.

The thing that annoyed me is her announcing she would be playing the twinkly music and that there would now be a montage. She has done it a few times now and now the music pisses me off whereas before she drew attention to it I never noticed.

Reactions: 4
She would have had to click in to the ASOS maternity department to find that jumper, who looks at maternity clothes if they are not pregnant.

And as for Meldrums 💩 book😂😂😂 she sent them out over a month ago!!

Reactions: 5
Some people in the comments of her insta are telling her exactly why she’s failing on YouTube atm and she’s responded—although just to disagree, of course, because the problem is just that she’s “spreading herself too thin” and not that she’s halfarsing her job. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Some people in the comments of her insta are telling her exactly why she’s failing on YouTube atm and she’s responded—although just to disagree, of course, because the problem is just that she’s “spreading herself too thin” and not that she’s halfarsing her job. 🙄
Oh I wanna go have a nosey but I’m one of the 60% whose insta is down :(

Oh I wanna go have a nosey but I’m one of the 60% whose insta is down :(
She responded once saying she was spreading herself too thin then there are lots of replies either defending her or politely telling her where she is going wrong but she hasn’t responded to those as yet.

Reactions: 2
I only watched the first before turning off. It was the it’s already the afternoon and I’ve only just picked up the camera. Really Louise? The only videos you have put out in the last two weeks are weekly vlogs, actually they aren’t even weekly ones they more like a day in the life where I moan about how busy i am. It’s just pure laziness. I can’t stand her anymore it’s not her laziness it her attitude and let’s be honest it’s been like that for a while.

Reactions: 9
I'm sick of seeing Pearl with that bottle in her mouth, it's like she's desperate to keep her like a newborn baby forever 🙄

Reactions: 8
I actually think more of her for responding to a few of these (albeit just disagreeing with them) as she could just do a meldrum and delete them all and deny it!

I actually think more of her for responding to a few of these (albeit just disagreeing with them) as she could just do a meldrum and delete them all and deny it!
I agree but I feel she’s going to do an Instagram story or vlog crying and mentioning all the negative comments are affecting her mental health 🙄

Reactions: 3
I like Lucy Jane Wood, I watch some Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams, Morgan Adams, Garrett Watts, I would like to find more UK/Ireland vloggers if anyone has any suggestions for me
Demi Donnelly - UK
Jessie B - Ireland both bloody amazing

Reactions: 1
When she said she only started filming in the afternoon as Liam had morning off was anyone else expecting her to follow with “so we could spend some time together.” But no, she used him to watch the kids while she “wrote” her “book” !

Title suggestion: Louise Pentland - Phoning it in, resenting her kin, "Should I bother to edit? Nah, I'll just keep it in."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sick of seeing Pearl with that bottle in her mouth, it's like she's desperate to keep her like a newborn baby forever 🙄
Pearl still having a bottle is pretty common. I actually asked in a fb mum group last month whose baby still uses a bottle after 12 months (because my baby was 14 months and having a hard time giving up his bedtime bottle) and like 500 people in the comments were telling me their babies were still having a bottle well into age 2. So that’s standard. What is ridiculous though is that she’s refusing to take Pearl off formula and she’s still giving her bottles multiple times a day, especially giving her a full bottle of milk before breakfast. It seems she’s still using formula to make up the bulk of Pearl’s diet and and that’s not right at all. That baby needs 3 square meals a day (not the ella’s kitchen puree pouch she showed she gave her for lunch [with a bottle!!] in a vlog the other week—those things are for 4-6 month olds), 2 snacks, and her milk in a beaker through the day. Then if she likes a bedtime bottle to soothe her. From her vlogs we’ve seen pearl have a million bottles but not much food yet, usually just a few Cheerios scattered on her high chair. It’s a very strange situation. Louise has openly said she’s a fan of food and eating so it’s odd that she’s holding pearl back so much.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, my little brother still has a bottle and he’ll be three this year but he only has it at nighttime. Food wise I’ve seen Pearl eat pasta but not a full bowl of pasta iyswim, more ‘pasta on the high chair tray’.

Reactions: 2
I watched TNW and in all honesty I didn’t find it too bad. But I think that’s due to the fact that she does something different in this vlog rather than having us watch her clean and moan, sit down and moan etc. Had no time to do that in this one. Gorgeous to see Darcy and Evie getting along so well, giggling and having fun with just a cardboard box!

I did feel a little bad for the little girl, Evie, though when Louise was filming in Olney I noticed she was trailing behind while Louise just filmed herself/Darcy. I know it’s only a tiny snippet but my heart went out to her, I was waiting for Louise to ask Darcy where Evie was and bring her in close too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.