Louise Pentland #9 Another "frugal" charity shop. Smile, doodles! Its #AD o'clock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s talking about this website in the very beginning of the new vlog. Troll talk, anyway. I honestly think sometimes though she puts too much pressure on herself because all her point came down to after the troll ramble, was ‘I don’t feel presentable enough’. Like everything has to be perfect for the vlog/the gram, and that’s the fault of the trolls.
I also wonder where this stems from as i dont really see comments on here about stuff like that, quite the opposite. YT comments? FB comments?

Reactions: 7
I think she’s talking about this website in the very beginning of the new vlog. Troll talk, anyway. I honestly think sometimes though she puts too much pressure on herself because all her point came down to after the troll ramble, was ‘I don’t feel presentable enough’. Like everything has to be perfect for the vlog/the gram, and that’s the fault of the trolls.
She's always put the pressure on herself to be "gram ready", and "doing it for the gram". She's the one who goes through some ridiculous charades to create Insta worthy shots. Remember the Disney pancake she left family breakfast to go outside and photo. It's ridiculous. Quite honestly, people on here are far more encouraging of her taking a more relaxed and actually "real" approach to Instagram and her image in general. Doing her hair herself instead of her overdone blow dry, the victorian matching kids outfits rather than letting Darcy dress how she likes etc.

Reactions: 16
She's always put the pressure on herself to be "gram ready", and "doing it for the gram". She's the one who goes through some ridiculous charades to create Insta worthy shots. Remember the Disney pancake she left family breakfast to go outside and photo. It's ridiculous. Quite honestly, people on here are far more encouraging of her taking a more relaxed and actually "real" approach to Instagram and her image in general. Doing her hair herself instead of her overdone blow dry, the victorian matching kids outfits rather than letting Darcy dress how she likes etc.
yes, wasn't it darcys pancake she took outside? :rolleyes: no wonder on her birthday, darcy told her to not take a photo of the cake and just eat it :LOL:

Reactions: 13
I also wonder where this stems from as i dont really see comments on here about stuff like that, quite the opposite. YT comments? FB comments?
Thats what I was trying to get at but didn’t explain myself v well. We criticise louise here but it’s not taken TO her, especially not the petty stuff like her size, cooking, stuff like that. I think she puts pressure on herself to be perfect in terms of her cooking and her weight or the mess in her kitchen but twists it around to say she’s been trolled for it rather than accepting it’s something she can control/change.

Reactions: 2
Her latest grid post... I think the fact she doesn’t wash her makeup off before bed is absolutely bleeping disgusting. No wonder she looks 40+

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she can do it! If I have makeup on for too long my skin feels claggy and sticky. Sleeping in it is my idea of hell

Reactions: 16
Her latest grid post... I think the fact she doesn’t wash her makeup off before bed is absolutely bleeping disgusting. No wonder she looks 40+
i don't wear makeup but is it that much effort for her to wash or wipe it off? surely it can't take that long?

Reactions: 2
I couldn't go to bed with make up on. It also makes me wonder if she's even brushing her teeth before bed #gladysthegap. If you brush your teeth you'd take the extra minute to wash your face even if it's a quick make up wipe. I couldn't go to sleep otherwise. She mustn't use any skincare either.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why this? Why now?! She really is trying to forge some sort of career in being the new Louise...
C4EB2B8A-6278-4D17-A91F-DFC802BD280B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Literally when you're an adult, it's nothing to wash your face. Fair enough when you're 14 and lazy and haven't formed good habits yet, but she's 35. She just has to put some micellar water on a cotton pad and wipe her face for 30 seconds and it's better than nothing. She could do it whilst watching vlogs with her kids in bed which she seems to do every night.

Reactions: 11
Why this? Why now?! She really is trying to forge some sort of career in being the new Louise... View attachment 210570
Not defending Devon but I remember when Devon and Matt moved in together that they did a lot of these upcycling projects as I remember seeing theses on their Instagrams and I’m sure there might have been a YouTube video. Ps I had that dressing table and was so gutted I had to get rid of it😭

Reactions: 1
Not defending Devon but I remember when Devon and Matt moved in together that they did a lot of these upcycling projects as I remember seeing theses on their Instagrams and I’m sure there might have been a YouTube video. Ps I had that dressing table and was so gutted I had to get rid of it😭
Yeah she has put a picture in her stories and says in the caption about upcycling stuff 4 years ago. Almost like she's trying to make a big point that she's not copying Louise.

Reactions: 4
The thing is though, Louise used to do that kind of stuff at the beginning. In the old house I remember those kind of projects, its not a brand new thing she has started to do, so I think it's a bit weird for Devon to bring it up if this is her trying to be ahead of the curve or whatever. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
just opened my instagram and saw, guess what? yet another ad with darcy! :rolleyes: seriously, that's been 4 google ads in about 2 weeks?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.