Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even notice she had a missing tooth/gap - if she hadn’t pointed it out I wouldn’t have noticed

Reactions: 10
I take back what I said about the kitchen I actually like the colour now after seeing it in her vlog.

Reactions: 1
I cannot abide her I’m so scared of the dentist spiel.

YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN

I didn’t like the dentist either, I can understand why, it’s intrusive, it’s painful. I don’t bloody cry about it on SM for attention though, I bloody get on with it because I am a 30 year old woman

Not afraid of the dentist anymore as I was poked with so many needles it doesn’t bother me. I’m cured!! 😁

Reactions: 8
in short, liam ate some of louises minstrels (she still had half a sharing size bag left) and she sent him a text saying that she shared her house and life with him and that she just wanted something that was hers.. she was practically crying with anger, it was quite scary
Greedy cow

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think this gap is the reason she stopped doing videos and the insta lives during lockdown, that she was so self conscious about it. And it's a bit sad, because like others said, if she hadn't talked about it so much I probably would never have noticed it was even there.

Reactions: 6
I had to get a filling last year and the dentist said it was because of diet coke! I don’t smoke, never done a drug... diet coke is my vice.

I live opposite two dentists. Several times I’ve seen him coming out To the bin with empty diet coke boxes?? I know I’m a nosy neighbour but if it’s so bad for your teeth why do they drink it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just being dramatic as always. No one on the planet loves to go to the dentist. It's one of life's things that we ALL just have to endure because we all will need something done to our teeth from time to time. But for louise is just more drama. Like giving birth gave her ptsd.

I live opposite two dentists. Several times I’ve seen him coming out To the bin with empty diet coke boxes?? I know I’m a nosy neighbour but if it’s so bad for your teeth why do they drink it?
Why does anyone do anything they advise against doing? Nurses and doctors smoke, for example. People are people doing what people do.

Reactions: 15
photos on someone’s porch again!
i'll never understand influencers- they take photos outside peoples houses for instagram and its not a big deal but if anyone comes up to their property, they make videos/tweets about how its invading their privacy.. :rolleyes: i wonder how louise would like it (she'd probably go on a passive aggressive rant)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i'll never understand influencers- they take photos outside peoples houses for instagram and its not a big deal but if anyone comes up to their property, they make videos/tweets about how its invading their privacy.. :rolleyes: i wonder how louise would like it (she'd probably go on a passive aggressive rant)
It's the same as when people take photos with stranger's cars on the street and don't blur the plate number. If you're including someone else's property or any personally identifying information you have to be really careful.

Reactions: 9
What made me laugh was she showed all the books she’d bought Doodles, Matt’s bought her a kindle 🤣

Also, I reaaaaaally want to know how much she pays her publicist 🤑

She's just being dramatic as always. No one on the planet loves to go to the dentist. It's one of life's things that we ALL just have to endure because we all will need something done to our teeth from time to time. But for louise is just more drama. Like giving birth gave her ptsd.
I also have PTSD from giving birth. Not something I would wish on another person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.