Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have PTSD from giving birth. Not something I would wish on another person
I wouldn't wish it on anyone either. I was just making the point that everything with Louise is an ordeal, something to get over or prepare herself for. She doesn't seem to be good at just getting on with things and saying "that was tit but I'll move on" or "I've got the dentist and it'll be fine"

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't wish it on anyone either. I was just making the point that everything with Louise is an ordeal, something to get over or prepare herself for. She doesn't seem to be good at just getting on with things and saying "that was tit but I'll move on" or "I've got the dentist and it'll be fine"
Oh god I completely agree 😂 I remember watching a vlog of hers where she was sat in her car half an hour early for the hairdressers FREAKING OUT because she thought she looked weird sat in her car but she thought it would be weird to be so early for her appointment. This was the hairdressers she goes to every week 🙄 sorry I just got a bit defensive there 😂😘

Reactions: 7
I also have PTSD from giving birth. Not something I would wish on another person
I was diagnosed with PTSD from my C section a few weeks ago , felt a bit dramatic so haven't really talked to anyone about it. The best day of my life was actually the worst 😢 it's nice (though not actually nice) to see someone has been through it too and I'm not crazy x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was diagnosed with PTSD from my C section a few weeks ago , felt a bit dramatic so haven't really talked to anyone about it. The best day of my life was actually the worst 😢 it's nice (though not actually nice) to see someone has been through it too and I'm not crazy x
You're definitely not crazy. It's a traumatic event and I think because you go into it expecting it to be wonderful you become even more shocked that you hated every minute of it! Honestly it just takes time and the memories of it will start to fade. I had ptsd from having to have a d&c operation as I lost a baby so I know all too well how the memories of a traumatic hospital procedure can haunt you. You definitely aren't crazy. Sending hugs xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I live opposite two dentists. Several times I’ve seen him coming out To the bin with empty diet coke boxes?? I know I’m a nosy neighbour but if it’s so bad for your teeth why do they drink it?
That’s really weird 😂 But once I went to a Dr, he was a middle aged man, in his desk next to his compute was one of those extra large cans on Monster energy drink - and 2 more unopened behind the computer.
I drink red bull & Pepsi max myself at times but I was quite shocked at a GP having one on the go in front of patients 😂😱

I know how you feel. Your experience is valid ❤ well done you for getting that diagnosis, you're well on your way to getting the help you need. I wish you all the very best x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought we would have heard more about Gladys the Gap because she struggled that much to go and get it dealt with initially (Esther holding her hand) she isn’t going to just happily get it sorted independently

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it has turned out she can't get it fixed yet? Or maybe it turned out she does need more teeth removed and that what was causing the pain

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it has turned out she can't get it fixed yet? Or maybe it turned out she does need more teeth removed and that what was causing the pain
She doesn't set a good example for the kids being so terrified of going to the dentist. She needs to grow up. I used to be scared too but at some point when you are an adult you need to get a grip. I had fillings last year and it was awful, as I felt like I was suffocating when they put the wedge thing in your mouth. I spoke to my dentist about it and for some of them, he didn't need to. If you speak to them, they can accommodate anxieties.

The whole gifted playhouse & slide has really grinds my gears. Your seriously telling me she never thought to get her youngster active child a slide?? And with her wealth too she was gifted them 😡 how many kids or childrens soaces/charitys in lockdown would have loved these items instead they were given to her plus didnt she set up a whole outside shed for Darcy as a playhouse -although this could have been a while ago

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The whole gifted playhouse & slide has really grinds my gears. Your seriously telling me she never thought to get her youngster active child a slide?? And with her wealth too she was gifted them 😡 how many kids or childrens soaces/charitys in lockdown would have loved these items instead they were given to her plus didnt she set up a whole outside shed for Darcy as a playhouse -although this could have been a while ago
I agree! I feel like she might have been waiting for a gift / sponsorship. Which is the shittiest thing I’ve ever heard. ‘Sorry little Sarah, you’ll have to just use your one singular garden toy until Mummy gets an #ad’ 😖

You know because of the all the boring vids of the brit crew i am now overwhelmed by the more adventurous YT lol

Reactions: 5
It still doesn't make sense to me, this change to Thursday. I mean even in that post where she says set your alarm for thursday. Even though it’s probably just a saying it also implies she knows everyone will be busy on Thursday and has to like, schedule in the video. What’s the point? Compared to the Sunday morning vlog, where she basically had her subscribers in the palm of her hand free to watch. I can see her viewer numbers dropping even lower - either that or her battling on despite people not being receptive to the change, like the new dull-as-dishwater weeklies.

That screenshot posted above, I didn’t realise it initially but it makes her look like she’s gurning. It’s the wide eyed look, it looks unnatural to me, she looks scared! It’s like when she’s on tv or having those red carpet shoots her immediate expression is just: 😬

"Set your alarm for this week".. duck off! Not a single person will be setting their alarm to watch her shite videos. Jeeze, she really does think that she is providing top quality entertainment. She's so deluded.
A published author but doesn't know that the plural "Thursdays" does not require an apostrophe. Four books. Soon to be five.

Reactions: 11
"Set your alarm for this week".. duck off! Not a single person will be setting their alarm to watch her shite videos. Jeeze, she really does think that she is providing top quality entertainment. She's so deluded.
This screenshot shows on her face how much weight she’s gained
I’m a bigger lady myself and I get hat we’ve all put on some lockdown weight but eventually Lou’s laziness and poor health will catch up to her. Probably soon.

Considering she’s always banging on about how she doesn’t want to give her girls a childhood like hers, she isn’t doing much to prevent premature death.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.