Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kitchen looks awful now! The white looks so plain, the garishly large TV mounted on the wall looks ridiculous, and the fact she's removed loads of furniture from the room makes it look empty.

EDIT-sorry, it's a very pale pink. Still looks stupid.

Reactions: 6
Her kitchen looks awful now! The white looks so plain, the garishly large TV mounted on the wall looks ridiculous, and the fact she's removed loads of furniture from the room makes it look empty.

EDIT-sorry, it's a very pale pink. Still looks stupid.
Wanted to see the kitchen etc but couldn't get past "come one come all" and the "oldie but goldie" speech in quick succession 9 seconds in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wanted to see the kitchen etc but couldn't get past "come one come all" and the "oldie but goldie" speech in quick succession 9 seconds in.
You can see it from about 6:30 if you're wanting a peek! She does a pan round of the room

Reactions: 2
I couldn't believe that she said she decorated it in black and that barbie pink to be trendy and "insta".. I always thought it was unique to her and she was decorating it to her taste rather than what it fashionable! It looks awful though at the moment. Really bare and stark. She will repaint it in no time like she did to her bedroom.

does she think moving to a Thursday will help her engagement? Majority of people will be working (even if that means WFH) and won’t be watching. At least on a Sunday people have time to watch it (I remember a time not too long ago I would watch every Sunday and then the format changed and it was so boring)

Reactions: 9
I agree, I think Thursday is a really odd day to upload. I used to enjoy a chilled Sunday morning watching the weekly over breakfast. Until it went boring.

Ok I'm a few seconds in and she mentions she wants to free up the weekends - as I suspected. This doesn't make sense to me though? By Sunday all she has to do is press upload and keep an eye on it throughout the day, it's hardly an arduous task. And it's not as though she does a weekly video now so she could just pick a random day to film if she wanted the weekend free for the kids? And then, if she WAS going to do a weekly style video, uploading by Thursday doesn't take away from the fact that she might have to film or edit across the weekend to get it up by then?! E.g. a video goes up on Thursday, so there's Friday to Wednesday to film, edit, cut etc.

Last edited:
No🥺 Its one word... that she then turns into quote from a song.. I think its relatively new-ish and a dancey song. Arrh. I hate trying to remember something that is on the tip of my tongue. I need to forget about it now 🥴😄
"First of all, I'm the realist."

I like that colour better than before but I’m not a fan of dark walls. I kind of enjoyed the vlog 😬 it was nostalgic, reminded me more of when I used to watch 7+ years ago. Maybe l’m having some sort of mini crisis 😅

Reactions: 5
You can see it from about 6:30 if you're wanting a peek! She does a pan round of the room
Thank you! I braved it and found it interesting. I made it all the way through to 12:35 where she starts quoting some other song I've never heard of ("name that song" :sick:). I agree that her main room now looks empty (and not in a good way).

I do think it's good that she is now decorating her house how she likes it, but as other posters have mentioned previously, Liam and what he might like isn't mentioned once.

Reactions: 3
I like that colour better than before but I’m not a fan of dark walls. I kind of enjoyed the vlog 😬 it was nostalgic, reminded me more of when I used to watch 7+ years ago. Maybe l’m having some sort of mini crisis 😅
I thought the same! Minus the intro, I thought ah this is nice, and then I thought wow she did not annoy me at all. We can have a crisis together 😂

• Heart
I much prefer this video over her others too, it's much more like the ones I used to watch! lol

(although don't like her big tv in the kitchen(?) it doesn't look right. only criticism so far. lol!

Reactions: 3
I kept waiting for her to say ‘oh and don’t worry Liam is ok with the pink’ or something. But it never came...

I much prefer this video over her others too, it's much more like the ones I used to watch! lol

(although don't like her big tv in the kitchen(?) it doesn't look right. only criticism so far. lol!
No I thought that too. If I was her (and had her amount of spare cash) I’d do a gallery wall there and put one of those tv’s within it that looks like framed art when it’s off.

edit: Like this - tv is in the middle

1594292766154.jpeg

No I thought that too. If I was her (and had her amount of spare cash) I’d do a gallery wall there and put one of those tv’s within it that looks like framed art when it’s off.
Yes! I think because it's so big and put at an angle toward the table it really doesn't look right at all.

I kept waiting for her to say ‘oh and don’t worry Liam is ok with the pink’ or something. But it never came...
I got to the bit where she said she liked shabby chic style and thought she was going to say 'Liam doesn't mind it' or 'Liam wants a change'! would love to be a fly on the wall when they're sat there deciding on colours and furnishings, I get the impression she very much rules the roost lol

Had to laugh at the dress she showed right at the beginning (hanging up on the mirror) it looks AWFUL. No offence to anyone who has that dress (lol) - I genuinely thought it was a party dress for Darcy! 100% a shein purchase, the material looks so thin and cheap and it looks tiny.

I got to the bit where she said she liked shabby chic style and thought she was going to say 'Liam doesn't mind it' or 'Liam wants a change'! would love to be a fly on the wall when they're sat there deciding on colours and furnishings, I get the impression she very much rules the roost lol
Liam will have still been sat in the car and she will have talked to a doormat, mistaking it for Liam.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why would she ask him? she said before that its her house which he shares :rolleyes: i doubt he gets a say in anything

I enjoyed her vlog, it reminded me of her old style when I actually enjoyed watching her. I remember when she got that cupboard that she has as a rainy day cupboard and I was saving for the one i'd seen in homesense. Then when I had enough it was sold out and I couldn't find it anywhere or online. And she's just getting rid of hers because it doesn't match her decor anymore and I want to cry. I know it's a piece of furniture and I shouldn't get attached to things I don't have but oh well.

she's still talking about how she decorated based on what was on instagram and what was trendy and how she didn't actually like any of that stuff, and idk if she's really changed that much now with all the comments she made throughout lockdown about the garden furniture needing to look good or Pearl's table in her room not being very 'insta' - I just really feel like she needs to reassess her priorities tbh

Reactions: 10
I liked the way her kitchen/living room looked before, it looks so empty now.

I prefer the colour on the walls but did she say she was putting down grey, plastic, imitation wood flooring on top of the real stone she has now?! She's mad.

Other than that, I quite liked the vlog...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.