Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic but does anyone know why Louise and jack Howard fell out or are no longer friends? This has been bugging me for years šŸ˜‚ I know, how sad! Didnā€™t he do something to Hazel?

Reactions: 1
Completely off topic but does anyone know why Louise and jack Howard fell out or are no longer friends? This has been bugging me for years šŸ˜‚ I know, how sad! Didnā€™t he do something to Hazel?
Jack probably felt uncomfortable with how much Louise definitely fancied him. I mean, even I fancied Jack back in the day.

I know Jack and Hazel dated, then things got weird, I think they stayed friends, but I stopped following them all so I don't know what went on really.

I feel sorry for Darcy in that situation, because she had jack as like an honourary uncle, he was definitely good with her, I'm sure I recall a vlog that was really sweet with Darcy and Uncle Jack.

Reactions: 3
Jack probably felt uncomfortable with how much Louise definitely fancied him. I mean, even I fancied Jack back in the day.

I know Jack and Hazel dated, then things got weird, I think they stayed friends, but I stopped following them all so I don't know what went on really.

I feel sorry for Darcy in that situation, because she had jack as like an honourary uncle, he was definitely good with her, I'm sure I recall a vlog that was really sweet with Darcy and Uncle Jack.
Yeah god I Defo fancied him! Iā€™m blocked by hazel so I have no idea šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

she just kinda eluded to him not being a nice guy in the past and I wondered why

Shaking my head at her latest Instagram post. Does she think we are 12 years old? "If you could have any pet what would you choose? Extra points if you use emojis". I thought her content was now aimed at grown women, often women who are mothers, not teenage girls?!

Reactions: 11
Shaking my head at her latest Instagram post. Does she think we are 12 years old? "If you could have any pet what would you choose? Extra points if you use emojis". I thought her content was now aimed at grown women, often women who are mothers, not teenage girls?!
hahahahahaha. What the hell. That is aimed at like Darcy's age.

Reactions: 6
The whole gifted playhouse & slide has really grinds my gears. Your seriously telling me she never thought to get her youngster active child a slide?? And with her wealth too she was gifted them šŸ˜” how many kids or childrens soaces/charitys in lockdown would have loved these items instead they were given to her plus didnt she set up a whole outside shed for Darcy as a playhouse -although this could have been a while ago
To put it bluntly disadvantaged kids in care are not Instagram worthy nor do they have enough followers to make it worthwhile. A video would have to be made of it being given to them with all the production costs involved. Itā€™s just lazy advertising by big companies small outlay big return!

Sometimes I wonder whether she actually wrote those books. Remember the Zoella debacle?

Reactions: 5
She's put on Instagram again that she's starting to like coffee. I'm telling you guys.. Watch out for an upcoming #ad for coffee. Its coming. She's said she hates tea and coffee for years and now suddenly likes it.

I will not believe she likes coffee unless she films herself making a cup and drinking it.

Reactions: 20
Anyone seen her instagram story where she lists 3 things she's enjoyed/learnt during lockdown and one of them is 'im not invisible' - wonder what thats about?

Reactions: 8
I wonder why Pearl has Louiseā€™s last name and not Liamā€™s? I see it all the time where the mum gives the child the dads last name even if they are no longer together (tbf in that situation I would not!!). I found it a bit strange when they are a family unit and she says ā€œuntil I am remarried and then Iā€™m still not changing my nameā€. So when she is married will Pearl then get his name? šŸ§šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Seems like a power thing.

Reactions: 5
I think she finds it hard that Darcy has her dad's last name who is now remarried and so his new wife has the same name as Darcy. She's thinking that if her and Liam are to split up in the future then it could happen again, which isn't the best way to think when entering a marriage.

I just dont see the big deal in Pearl having Louises name but maybe thats because my kids have my surname. It makes sense to me that she would use her surname she had been divorced and seen that some relationships even with the best intentions do not last forever and she hadn't been with Liam for that long when she had Pearl.

I really dislike how she tries to engage her followers with stupid inane questions, it's so forced & so obviously just for engagement, like the pets question, it's more suited to the followers of Ryan's Toy Review

I just dont see the big deal in Pearl having Louises name but maybe thats because my kids have my surname. It makes sense to me that she would use her surname she had been divorced and seen that some relationships even with the best intentions do not last forever and she hadn't been with Liam for that long when she had Pearl.
Yeah I agree - i've seen people on here get really weird (sexist) about Pearl not having Liams last name, like a woman giving her child her last name is a sign of all sorts of crap about Louise being overbearing and not wanting him to be involved rather than just... it's 2020 and you dont have to give a baby the fathers name and with one failed relationship behind you its actually pretty sensible? Louise has her flaws but I was actually pretty pleased she did this, out of all the people i've known from school/college/uni who've got married only two women went double barreled, the rest (100+) all took their husbands name so its still very much an expectation and in my experience anything out of the norm is seen as the woman being a controlling witch...

Reactions: 18
I was convinced that Pearl has Liamā€™s name and it was an effort to keep some of his privacy but then they did Hello or whatever

I was convinced that Pearl has Liamā€™s name and it was an effort to keep some of his privacy but then they did Hello or whatever
I do wonder if itā€™s a safety thing following his job. But then itā€™s not like you canā€™t easily find out everything about them from the internet šŸ˜‚

I think we wouldnā€™t bat an eyelid if Liam was her equal, but given that itā€™s her house, her chocolate, her office and he sits in the car, Pearl is another thing thatā€™s hers and not shared

Didn't Jack then do a video talking about his frustrations with youtube which then referred to YouTubers who do annual stationary hauls despite the fact they don't go to school and don't have a school age audience... not hard to figure out who he was talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't Jack then do a video talking about his frustrations with youtube which then referred to YouTubers who do annual stationary hauls despite the fact they don't go to school and don't have a school age audience... not hard to figure out who he was talking about
Jack became a bit of a YouTube snob, along with Hazel and all that group. Like they were above the Britcrew and those sorts of YouTubers because they made short films and series as opposed to daily vlogs and hauls etc.

That's when I stopped fancying Jack, because he got a stick up his ass and became a snobby pretentious knob.

She likes some telling things on Instagram - such as on The Female Lead.

Examples: not all women are made to be mothers (or similar), and a message to a mother in law saying donā€™t give me advice on parenting, Iā€™m living with one of your children and he isn't perfect.

For some people it could be viewed as solidarity with other women, but itā€™s Louise, so itā€™s obviously not lol.

Yeah I agree - i've seen people on here get really weird (sexist) about Pearl not having Liams last name, like a woman giving her child her last name is a sign of all sorts of crap about Louise being overbearing and not wanting him to be involved rather than just... it's 2020 and you dont have to give a baby the fathers name and with one failed relationship behind you its actually pretty sensible? Louise has her flaws but I was actually pretty pleased she did this, out of all the people i've known from school/college/uni who've got married only two women went double barreled, the rest (100+) all took their husbands name so its still very much an expectation and in my experience anything out of the norm is seen as the woman being a controlling witch...
Also iirc they werenā€™t planning on getting married back then so that was part of the decision wanting pearl to have her name. Not a fan of Louise but come on thereā€™s better things to snark on than Pearls last name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.