Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone who watched the vlog know where her lemon pyjamas are from? I can’t see them linked anywhere!

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t understand having another huge telly and sofa in the kitchen when there is already a snug / family room with a TV. I’d have some nice built in storage along the long wall, and a huge dining table for hosting everyone at Christmas. Then at one end (probs the end nearest the garden) I’d pop two chairs and a side table for reading, or if somebody wants to sit and chat while I’m cooking. Just my two pennies worth 😂

Reactions: 5
I personally don’t understand having another huge telly and sofa in the kitchen when there is already a snug / family room with a TV. I’d have some nice built in storage along the long wall, and a huge dining table for hosting everyone at Christmas. Then at one end (probs the end nearest the garden) I’d pop two chairs and a side table for reading, or if somebody wants to sit and chat while I’m cooking. Just my two pennies worth 😂
The cynical person in me wondered if the tv was a way to pander to Darcy and Pearl... my younger siblings won’t eat their food without watching TV and Louise mentions that Darcy is a fussy eater so maybe they bribe the kids with telly. I can’t understand the sofa though - makes it look like a carbon copy of the living room and surely if it’s in the kitchen it will trap any strong cooking odours which will be hard to get rid of? Then again lazy lady Louise doesn’t really cook 😆

Reactions: 6
Queen Louise is renting an office space but Liam has to work in his car and HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE HER MALTEASERS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cynical person in me wondered if the tv was a way to pander to Darcy and Pearl... my younger siblings won’t eat their food without watching TV and Louise mentions that Darcy is a fussy eater so maybe they bribe the kids with telly. I can’t understand the sofa though - makes it look like a carbon copy of the living room and surely if it’s in the kitchen it will trap any strong cooking odours which will be hard to get rid of? Then again lazy lady Louise doesn’t really cook 😆
i would imagine that they are bribed with tv.. louise has shown (before pearl was born) darcy sitting with an ipad while she eats..

Reactions: 3
My house layout is similar. It's so much easier having a TV and sofa in the dining/kitchen area as it tends to be where I potter about on my days off, we use the main living room for evenings. Means theres a peaceful room with no toys littered about.
Although mine is definetely more of a dining room with a sofa in there and the TV is smaller and doesnt stand out as much as hers. Hers seems to he more a living room with a dining table in.

Reactions: 6
Another post about how wonderful Liam is and how he's so enthusiastic and positive. Yawn.
She’s just hoping that ex that dumped her sees.

LOOK! LOOK AT MY MAN WHO SUPPORTS ME HAHAHA HE IS BETTER THAN YOU, I SWEAR I AM HAPPY

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody wish a sheep would ask her why her hairdresser is NOT following Govt regulations and wearing a clear plastic
Visor!!!! The regulations say not a face Jack but hairdressers must wear a plastic visor that extends below the chin.Look at her second visit today at 12.50.

Reactions: 7
Bloody wish a sheep would ask her why her hairdresser is NOT following Govt regulations and wearing a clear plastic
Visor!!!! The regulations say not a face Jack but hairdressers must wear a plastic visor that extends below the chin.Look at her second visit today at 12.50.
Also, WHY on earth did she have two visits? Why not get her hair coloured and styled at the same appointment? Why the need for the blow out a few days ago? Also, many responsible hairdressers are not even using the hairdryer as it blows air particles around.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a privilege to spend lockdown doing up your giant house and impulse buying clothes that don't fit and looking for office space you don't need, all while alluding to financial loses you claim to be enduring. My sister lost her job in March so I've been stressed every day since then about supporting both of us. Many of my friends lost jobs as well or had job offers pulled just as they graduated. Those are actual financial losses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
she's still talking about how she decorated based on what was on instagram and what was trendy and how she didn't actually like any of that stuff, and idk if she's really changed that much now with all the comments she made throughout lockdown about the garden furniture needing to look good or Pearl's table in her room not being very 'insta' - I just really feel like she needs to reassess her priorities tbh
Same I find it SO weird! The fact that she said she didn’t even like it!! Like that is so so strange that’s your home?! Why on earth would you decorate it like that if you didn’t like it you’re the one that has to live there?

The reeks of desperation... Reeks of can't be arsed then sudden youtube vid after months.. Or maybe gleam kick up the reminder arse...!!! Book sales of physical books will be down cos of massive reduction in footfall in bookshops and all retail... Hence all of a sudden doing a youtube... She has had months of effing of ideal homey vlog opps... But it would show she does eff all... Too lazy to try to learn basic family cooked meals... And vlog... No blogs of say doing pe physical activity stuff with both kids or just Pearl.. DOesn't need to be be Joe Wickes who even my school ks2 keworker kids found too hard and boring... I googled alternatives to joe wickes... Go noodle,just dance, cosmic kids yoga ( did it with 3 yr olds going on a bear hunt and a fishy one in my Key worker group) kids zumba.
Here you go Mrs Bedslop / Megan Peterson watching from Gleam!🙋🙋 loads of younger stuff for PurleeeI ... Try it you might even enjoy it!!!

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand and assume I’m missing something here? Is that, Louise hates ‘Gladys the gap’ so much, but forgets the massive gap at the front of her teeth? Not hating or saying the gap at the front is an issue, I just don’t get what part of the other gap she hates, that she loves in the other?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Probably because it's a missing tooth and not just a gap between teeth. Surprised the gap between the front teeth bother so many people, I've got one and it doesn't bother me it's just how my teeth are.

Reactions: 9
Probably because it's a missing tooth and not just a gap between teeth. Surprised the gap between the front teeth bother so many people, I've got one and it doesn't bother me it's just how my teeth are.
I don’t understand it either, Madonna etc 🤪
I think they are quite flattering tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think it's also probably a societal thing. No one really bats their eyes at a gap in the front of their teeth, but if you're missing other teeth people tend to judge.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.