Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted outdoor toys after the failure of the climbing frame

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Darcy’s dress makes me wince, it’s pretty but it’s not very practical, is it? I feel like I say this all the time 🙈 but if Darcy is gonna go running around the garden, chasing Pearl, climbing on the climbing frame, whyyyyy is she in such a pretty flouncy dress! Maybe it’s just me but I can totally envision her tripping up in it... and it’s cold and rainy, not dress weather. 😅

Reactions: 8
I realise I’m potentially being controversial here but i am baffled as to how she’s anxious about seeing “something I wouldn’t want to happen to me” like a boat sinking and catastrophising over something that she doesn’t have control over but won’t take responsibility for the immediate issue of her own weight which surely must be impacting upon her health?

Darcy’s dress makes me wince, it’s pretty but it’s not very practical, is it? I feel like I say this all the time 🙈 but if Darcy is gonna go running around the garden, chasing Pearl, climbing on the climbing frame, whyyyyy is she in such a pretty flouncy dress! Maybe it’s just me but I can totally envision her tripping up in it... and it’s cold and rainy, not dress weather. 😅
pearl had shorts and even louise had a shorter dress on! yet darcys dress was ankle length :confused: i bet louise would be annoyed if she got a pretty dress that ripped or dirty too..

Reactions: 2
I realise I’m potentially being controversial here but i am baffled as to how she’s anxious about seeing “something I wouldn’t want to happen to me” like a boat sinking and catastrophising over something that she doesn’t have control over but won’t take responsibility for the immediate issue of her own weight which surely must be impacting upon her health?
That’s a fair point but I suppose her weight is out of her control a bit too. I mean it’s NOT, of course it’s not, she can exercise tomorrow and start healthy eating, but it‘s not as easy as that in the end, it‘s hard work, especially if louise’s weight and food relationship comes from her trauma....... And I suppose she recognises her size and how it affects her but because she can’t/won’t deal with it ATM it’s easier to deflect and think of the horrible outlandish injuries rather than admitting to yourself you’re the problem.
I totally get what you’re saying though I’m not trying to start an argument! Just that it ain’t that cut and dry sadly. says captain sodding obvious 😆 admittedly I’d love to see her kick the Diet Coke habit 😰 vile stuff, especially first thing in the morning

pearl had shorts and even louise had a shorter dress on! yet darcys dress was ankle length :confused: i bet louise would be annoyed if she got a pretty dress that ripped or dirty too..
the only thing I can think of is that Darcy chose the dress and louise is too weak willed to say no in case it causes a tantrum, although can’t make up my mind in this because I thought louise chose Darcy’s clothes.

I didn’t think louise was very firm when she was trying to get pearl to sit down on the slide either...? Okay she was close by and watching snd Pearl did sit down in the end bu imo louise was a bit quiet and sweet about it and sort of telling the camera about pearl and expecting her to listen... if that makes sense? It’s like watching a babysitter, too scared to really say anything to enforce boundaries... Tell her to sit down, that she’s going to hurt herself if she doesn’t, that’s not a situation where you ask a child to sit down imo, they don’t get the choice! Sit down or you’ll go head first! Lol

Reactions: 5
I agree. The first thing a doctor will tell her if she goes to see them about her heart racing is to lose weight. Yes it might be an anxiety related issue but they'll still tell her that being obese and having heart problems are so closely related.

That’s a fair point but I suppose her weight is out of her control a bit too. I mean it’s NOT, of course it’s not, she can exercise tomorrow and start healthy eating, but it‘s not as easy as that in the end, it‘s hard work, especially if louise’s weight and food relationship comes from her trauma....... And I suppose she recognises her size and how it affects her but because she can’t/won’t deal with it ATM it’s easier to deflect and think of the horrible outlandish injuries rather than admitting to yourself you’re the problem.
I totally get what you’re saying though I’m not trying to start an argument! Just that it ain’t that cut and dry sadly. says captain sodding obvious 😆 admittedly I’d love to see her kick the Diet Coke habit 😰 vile stuff, especially first thing in the morning

the only thing I can think of is that Darcy chose the dress and louise is too weak willed to say no in case it causes a tantrum, although can’t make up my mind in this because I thought louise chose Darcy’s clothes.

I didn’t think louise was very firm when she was trying to get pearl to sit down on the slide either...? Okay she was close by and watching snd Pearl did sit down in the end bu imo louise was a bit quiet and sweet about it and sort of telling the camera about pearl and expecting her to listen... if that makes sense? It’s like watching a babysitter, too scared to really say anything to enforce boundaries... Tell her to sit down, that she’s going to hurt herself if she doesn’t, that’s not a situation where you ask a child to sit down imo, they don’t get the choice! Sit down or you’ll go head first! Lol
I completely respect what you are saying but i’m just at a loss as to why she doesn’t address it. Whether it’s a case of just being hard work or as the result of comfort eating from her childhood trauma then why doesn’t she consider counselling? I think it would do her a great deal of good both personally and physically and it’s not as if she doesn’t have the means to do either option. She can afford to get a dietician/personal trainer or private therapy to address her issues. She just seems content to continue as she is which after her Instagram last night does confuse me. She’s anxious over things she can’t possibly control but doesn’t seem bothered by her own weight or issues around food which she can resolve with support from others/hard work.

And yes to the Diet Coke! Can’t believe she has it in the morning! Thanks for the respectful exchange here as well- I’m not trying to be controversial here as I know discussing weight/weight loss is a challenging process both physically and mentally x

I completely respect what you are saying but i’m just at a loss as to why she doesn’t address it. Whether it’s a case of just being hard work or as the result of comfort eating from her childhood trauma then why doesn’t she consider counselling? I think it would do her a great deal of good both personally and physically and it’s not as if she doesn’t have the means to do either option. She can afford to get a dietician/personal trainer or private therapy to address her issues. She just seems content to continue as she is which after her Instagram last night does confuse me. She’s anxious over things she can’t possibly control but doesn’t seem bothered by her own weight or issues around food which she can resolve with support from others/hard work.

And yes to the Diet Coke! Can’t believe she has it in the morning! Thanks for the respectful exchange here as well- I’m not trying to be controversial here as I know discussing weight/weight loss is a challenging process both physically and mentally x
The diet coke thing! I started craving it like mad while pregnant, and when I was on bed rest in hospital it was the only thing that got me through the day. My twins are now 5 months and I realised I'm addicted and almost cried on a day I couldn't have it!! I now have an addiction counting app and am 16 days clean from coke (diet coke 😉) feels so ridiculous to say but my anxiety has reduced and I feel more alert/less sluggish. My friend cut out diet coke and lost 3 stone. Crazy stuff - I recommend ditching coke!! x

Reactions: 16
anyone see darcys dress in louises new grid post? looks like something you'd go to a party in, not for every day :rolleyes: i mean, she likes it but it really is amazing how different she dresses compared to when she's with matt (does he choose her clothes too?)- i wonder what she would choose if louise didn't lay out 2-3 outfits for her?
Oddly enough, Matt has posted pictures of her wearing it today.

Reactions: 3
Louise can you duck off with the words 'nook', 'treasure', 'mooch' and 'thrilled' you use it way to often its childish...call yourself a author well learn yourself some new bleeping word's!!!! grow the duck up please... And stop referring to your work as projects. I've not come across anything exciting or new about these projects, what do you do exactly???? you literally are a companies billboard not a creative influencer!!!!.... That is all...

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Of course! I really, really just think with louise it’s those words though - ‘hard work’. As if! And this is the woman who deletes any negative criticism. Imagine counselling, where she‘s confronted with the ugly truth no matter how gently it’s put? Can’t delete a verbal conversation. I totally get it though - it’s frustrating to see someone with all the time in the world, and money, to put towards strengthening themselves mentally/physically and just... not. 😂

Diet Coke is the devil. I used to drink so much coke in college and when I started dieting I vowed no, never again. Drinking it now makes me feel sick and sluggish - and my teeth get all furry and achy. 🤢

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Filming her girls play today on that equipment today is her "work", "project", I mean c"mon! Them girls are earning the money in that house, not her.

Reactions: 4
I agree. The first thing a doctor will tell her if she goes to see them about her heart racing is to lose weight. Yes it might be an anxiety related issue but they'll still tell her that being obese and having heart problems are so closely related.
Definitely! And they’ll ask her about her caffeine intake... all that Diet Coke won’t help your heart racing, Louise!

I hope if this does happen then it might give her a push in seeking help for her food issues/losing weight. Her girls deserve a mum whose healthy especially when Louise lost her own mum at a young age.
The diet coke thing! I started craving it like mad while pregnant, and when I was on bed rest in hospital it was the only thing that got me through the day. My twins are now 5 months and I realised I'm addicted and almost cried on a day I couldn't have it!! I now have an addiction counting app and am 16 days clean from coke (diet coke 😉) feels so ridiculous to say but my anxiety has reduced and I feel more alert/less sluggish. My friend cut out diet coke and lost 3 stone. Crazy stuff - I recommend ditching coke!! x
Off topic but I ditched full fat coke and have been clean 😂 for a year now! Done me a world of good- lost a bit of weight and my teeth are in much better condition! Even the dentist was shocked 😂 You can do it- 16 days is fab as it is SUCH a craving!!

• Heart
She was still drinking diet coke when pregnant with Pearl and she said in a video "oh it's fine because it's caffeine free". I commented to say its sugar free NOT caffeine free and she deleted my comment. She was probably going above the recommended caffeine amount for pregnancy every single day.

Well done! 16 days is a long time especially in these times! Should be proud of yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened to her not showing Darcy, or Pearls, face?
She makes no money if she doesn't feature them. She quickly learnt that as her sit down chatty videos tank and so do her "London day" or "events" vlogs. I think she HATES that the only thing she is good for is exploiting her children. She likes to think she is above this by trying and getting on mainstream tv or writing bad books but the fact of the matter is, is that she is only good at vlogs that feature her children. She needs to just accept that and be honest about it. I have no idea how she can call that work btw. She definitely does not need an office.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.