Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her newest post:

🌹 Wanna know a fact about Liam? He’s SO enthusiastic! He’s a naturally positive person who happily cheers for new projects or says yes to fun ideas- I love that about him!👌🏻💫
Earlier this week I made a big choice and decided that, YES, I will rent some office space🗄🗃💻. Might seem small to some but after ten years of working from home and having no actual business training (just learning as I go!), it’s a Step Up.
I ummed and arred (and had a stress-cry when I thought maybe it was a stupid idea lol - anyone else ‘stress cry’?) but Liam was SO ENTHUSIASTIC. He had so many fun ideas for things I could do with the space that I hadn’t thought of (like a ‘Zoom Zone’ for videos calls and a fridge full of diet cokes haha!). He made me feel very up again!💪🏻🧡
I don’t share him much on here because this is more my thing than his but I wanted to shout about how great he is. HE IS GREATTTT <— That was me shouting haha!
So, If it all goes through - Do you want an #officetour?! x

cant help but think if she cried over getting an office and thought it wasn’t the right idea - it’s not the right idea? And then for Liam to say oh haha you can have a fridge full of diet cokes - yeah because that’s really what having an office/office space is all about 🤨 basically this post is just saying that Liam licks her arse and is a yes man, imo. Quelle surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That post made me smile - it sounds like Liam spoke to her the exact way I spoke to my four year old when she didn't want to move house - pointing out the special things and treats she can have in her new space.

He's obviously desperate to be allowed out the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He probably just wants her out of the house away from him when he has his weekdays off. Don't blame him tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Louise:
The pandemic has me worried about my income as i support multiple households and work is slow and i like to be secure
Also Louise:
Rents office space to do a role that is entirely virtual, when she already has a massive home office, at a time where hundreds of other companies are giving up office space due to WFH being so successful so they can save on overheads.

Also doesnt she share a Gleam manager or is her manager dedicated to her only? I also thought her manager was London based

Reactions: 19
Her newest post:

🌹 Wanna know a fact about Liam? He’s SO enthusiastic! He’s a naturally positive person who happily cheers for new projects or says yes to fun ideas- I love that about him!👌🏻💫
Earlier this week I made a big choice and decided that, YES, I will rent some office space🗄🗃💻. Might seem small to some but after ten years of working from home and having no actual business training (just learning as I go!), it’s a Step Up.
I ummed and arred (and had a stress-cry when I thought maybe it was a stupid idea lol - anyone else ‘stress cry’?) but Liam was SO ENTHUSIASTIC. He had so many fun ideas for things I could do with the space that I hadn’t thought of (like a ‘Zoom Zone’ for videos calls and a fridge full of diet cokes haha!). He made me feel very up again!💪🏻🧡
I don’t share him much on here because this is more my thing than his but I wanted to shout about how great he is. HE IS GREATTTT <— That was me shouting haha!

cant help but think if she cried over getting an office and thought it wasn’t the right idea - it’s not the right idea? And then for Liam to say oh haha you can have a fridge full of diet cokes - yeah because that’s really what having an office/office space is all about 🤨 basically this post is just saying that Liam licks her arse and is a yes man, imo. Quelle surprise!
Sounds like she is trying to make us think she doesn't treat him like crap.

And all she wants from an office is the office kitchen with a well stocked fridge of treats and diet coke Zalfie style. Next thing she will be getting a slushie machine as well.

Reactions: 5
Another post about how wonderful Liam is and how he's so enthusiastic and positive. Yawn.

Reactions: 4
Louise basically implying she's suffering from panic attacks? I know what the diagnosis is BullshitEgoStrokingPollyPocketPlebBossLadyTwatulitus it's a rare condition formed from being a absolute moaning mertle... The only treatment is pity party's and a army of helpers to help her through it... Wait doesn't she already have endless help, money, 'me time' and support????
What i also love about this is that she knows FULL WELL the term 'panic attack' and about anxiety being an actual diagnoseable condition as she was mates with Zoe but she's deliberately not using those terms and playing stupid for... what? pity? (ie content for her next book!!!) Or engagement so that all the minions are 'omg sounds like me, i have anxiety you should speak to your GP' in her DMs

Reactions: 7
What i also love about this is that she knows FULL WELL the term 'panic attack' and about anxiety being an actual diagnoseable condition as she was mates with Zoe but she's deliberately not using those terms and playing stupid for... what? pity? (ie content for her next book!!!) Or engagement so that all the minions are 'omg sounds like me, i have anxiety you should speak to your GP' in her DMs
Exactly... She literally doesn't know what stress or panic is. She gets endless amount of people running to her to wipe away her crocodiles tears when her life is a little bit too hard. It's all for show.if she did suffer from it why wasn't she really upset when her grandparents got covid19?oh wait because she wanted to cash in for a pathetic article in magazine deals!! Hey Louise if you or your member or team is reading here why don't you build a bridge and get the duck over it. It's all nonsense and just for pity and engagement!!!! Not bleeping stupid like your precious minions.

• Heart
Louise:
The pandemic has me worried about my income as i support multiple households and work is slow and i like to be secure
Also Louise:
Rents office space to do a role that is entirely virtual, when she already has a massive home office, at a time where hundreds of other companies are giving up office space due to WFH being so successful so they can save on overheads.

Also doesnt she share a Gleam manager or is her manager dedicated to her only? I also thought her manager was London based
How is work slow for her??? She might not be getting an ads but she could still make money from youtube! Work is slow because she is being lazy - no one else to blame for her not filming her life for a day a week then uploading it 🙄

Her newest post:

I always find the way she talks about Liam is not particularly lovey. Clearly she respects him and thinks he’s a good dad and nice to have around but I don’t think there’s that passionate romance you’d expect for a newly engaged couple (have we heard about that recently?). I’ve been with my partner for 5 years so I know the infatuation dies down But idk I get weird vibes

Reactions: 11
soooo right.. She gets a panic attacks type feeling when she s watching a boat on tv... When does she ever go on a biat??!... Unless less it's a fake boat on a Disney ride.. But doesn't get panic attacks over her grandparents and covid. S he is being a soft office idiot and embarrassing herself and now insulting to people who really do suffer from panic attacks. And suggesting wasting the Drs time... I n a pandemic... Silly me she 'll have a private d r and health insurance.... business deductible expense. Oh yes her other helper... She pays a bloody accountant.

Last edited:
I noticed the other day that she had Darcy in the car and said "school run done", I also wonder if the nanny is back?! She hasn't mentioned it.. but I bet she is. Hence why she wants an office, so she has zero interaction with the kids.

Reactions: 8
I noticed the other day that she had Darcy in the car and said "school run done", I also wonder if the nanny is back?! She hasn't mentioned it.. but I bet she is. Hence why she wants an office, so she has zero interaction with the kids.
she posted today about pearl being "todays office buddy" so i don't think the nanny is back? unless she's just trying to throw us off

Reactions: 3
she posted today about pearl being "todays office buddy" so i don't think the nanny is back? unless she's just trying to throw us off
Thats actually what made me think the nanny is back. Otherwise she would be doing #mumlife or "working" from her bed. I think she is working from the "office" to try and be more #bosslady and the nanny is back and Pearl has popped in for 1 second.

No🥺 Its one word... that she then turns into quote from a song.. I think its relatively new-ish and a dancey song. Arrh. I hate trying to remember something that is on the tip of my tongue. I need to forget about it now 🥴😄
First things first ~I'm the realist~

she’s finally remembered she’s got an office at home now! I doubt Liam would be allowed to work in there either.

Reactions: 2
Thats actually what made me think the nanny is back. Otherwise she would be doing #mumlife or "working" from her bed. I think she is working from the "office" to try and be more #bosslady and the nanny is back and Pearl has popped in for 1 second.
my first thought was "is she actually going to do some work for once" :LOL:

I always find the way she talks about Liam is not particularly lovey. Clearly she respects him and thinks he’s a good dad and nice to have around but I don’t think there’s that passionate romance you’d expect for a newly engaged couple (have we heard about that recently?). I’ve been with my partner for 5 years so I know the infatuation dies down But idk I get weird vibes
I almost feel horrible saying this but I think Liam is a result of Louise’s massive daddy issues. I mean, we’ve seen a few times now how he has to calm her down like you would a small child. It’s almost like she’s chosen a new daddy for herself. He’s an authority figure with his police job, stable income, good with the girls, reasonable looking. She likes being looked after and he’s the daddy to do it.

Reactions: 16
There is stress and anxiety in life that most people cope with. We’ve all been through stress lately and most people have coped. It’s not been easy and some of us have had very hard times. The point about anxiety disorder is that you have anxiety about things that would not cause normal people anxiety. You create anxiety and stress about things that might happen or things that are part of everyday life. For example leaving the house A minor illness is something incurable. You could say to me get a grip on yourself you’ve got nothing to stress about look how so and so is suffering it would make no difference or my own levels of anxiety and stress. I read what Louise posted last night and thought she may need a bit of help.

anyone see darcys dress in louises new grid post? looks like something you'd go to a party in, not for every day :rolleyes: i mean, she likes it but it really is amazing how different she dresses compared to when she's with matt (does he choose her clothes too?)- i wonder what she would choose if louise didn't lay out 2-3 outfits for her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.