Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably bangs on about the 'Instagram/Pinterest homes aren't real life' stuff because it gets good engagement and boosts her accounts. Loads of women will respond to it even though it's old news and blinking obvious.

Reactions: 3
Arrgh whats that other song that she breaks into? Its driving me mad! She will say something.. a specific word and then turn it into a song! Every fooking time. Can anyone remember?!

Reactions: 4
Arrgh whats that other song that she breaks into? Its driving me mad! She will say something.. a specific word and then turn it into a song! Every fooking time. Can anyone remember?!
It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life and I’m feelingggg goooood

That one?

• Sick
It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life and I’m feelingggg goooood

That one?
No🥺 Its one word... that she then turns into quote from a song.. I think its relatively new-ish and a dancey song. Arrh. I hate trying to remember something that is on the tip of my tongue. I need to forget about it now 🥴😄

Reactions: 2
No🥺 Its one word... that she then turns into quote from a song.. I think its relatively new-ish and a dancey song. Arrh. I hate trying to remember something that is on the tip of my tongue. I need to forget about it now 🥴😄
im sureeeee I know what you mean but I can’t remember either!

• Haha
It's on the tip of my tongue too but i can't think of it aahhh 😂

Reactions: 2
First thing first I'm a realist? Ugh just imagining her saying that is bleeping me off!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
To be a realist you have to understand, know what life is like in the real world... Not in Pentland princess palace with her team of staff... Cleaner ( that gets my goat the bloody most when she has had the nerve to use cleaning tidying washing / products as content😡😡) nanny, aunty Judith child care, nanny ,pa /creative assistant, ghost writer/ editor. What the truth does she actually do in her soft office other than watch other influencers Disney etc?? Cos she certainly doesn't need an office to create... virtually nothing!!!! She has a fairly reasonable sized office room in her mansion but agree
with others it's to get away from parenting and "hard to parent" Pearl.. She wants to be a tv radio presenter, fsmous... Swanning off to London... Maybe small flat there to escape for her tv work .. Not an influencer ... Hence her bloody lazy attitude and lack of content.. The days recently of nothing but plus size aff links in her Insta stories is just lazy and bloody greedy.😠

Reactions: 9
What makes me laugh is she had a dig at the bloke Richard (Richard and Judy... It's bad but I don't know his last name) about his presenting skills asking her the question we all wanted to know at the time of how much money do you earn and where does it come from on YT. She got all hissy when that was asked but he's being s presenter giving to the viewers FFS. And might I add he started from the bottom and worked his way up. Louise expects all the time but she hasn't worked hard or long enough to be a panel or show presenter!! She's tit at it. The times she's been on TV it's cringy... Plus he didn't start off by shoving a camera and exploiting his children for fame and fortune!!!! Like I said it would be a very different story from a lower class stance if someone with a low status and income was shoving a camera in their children's faces for money and popularity... But like I said before put a title, followers, influencer's' and large paycheck in the mix and no one says anything!!!!! Drives me crazy!!!!! Absolute bleeping madness!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And the amount of past Insta story posts with wishes shite... To be on tv.. Mainstream media dream... With no training or experience... Hi I m Louise pentland... Ya know... Mum advisor ( I m a tv person not influencer anymore) plus size expert... I can read an autocue... Get my arse on the sofa Gleam!

Ladybug... For you... And me.. Pissing myself with the memories of Richard idiot maddely... Here s how biggest moment of shame!!!!❤ Off work feeling totally tit, lots of covid symptoms, weird sleep patterns.. Utter exhaustion sleep for 14 plus then awake... Hence here.test done at home result 2 to 4 days. Tattle giving me relief as co vid nurse said cannot do or think work .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
And the amount of past Insta story posts with wishes shite... To be on tv.. Mainstream media dream... With no training or experience... Hi I m Louise pentland... Ya know... Mum advisor ( I m a tv person not influencer anymore) plus size expert... I can read an autocue... Get my arse on the sofa Gleam!

Ladybug... For you... And me.. Pissing myself with the memories of Richard idiot maddely... Here s how biggest moment of shame!!!!❤ Off work feeling totally tit, lots of covid symptoms, weird sleep patterns.. Utter exhaustion sleep for 14 plus then awake... Hence here.test done at home result 2 to 4 days. Tattle giving me relief as co vid nurse said cannot do or think work .

Hope you feel better soon!!

I just don't think Louise realises she's not as famous as she thinks.. when she did a stint on Loose Women none of my family/friends knew who the hell she was 😂 can you imagine her working on breakfast TV "it's a new day it's a new dawn bla bla don't know the words!" as per every video haha. I suspect Louise might have preferred a child free life style

Reactions: 9

Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤

i saw that louise posted on her pet account and just had a thought.. did they ever get closure on the other cat they had that ran away/got lost? or did they just forget about it?

Big life decision - renting office space. Is she for real? If this was for a brand new business, sure, but ???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She already has an office in her house, why does she need another office? What’s she going to do there all day? I realise it’s 100% an excuse to not be in the house with her kids but it makes me angry that:
A) she has the disposable income to fritter away renting pointless office space
B) she will film herself in her new office being all boss lady ‘working hard’ when really all she’s doing is taking the piss out of normal people who go to an office everyday and you know, actually work.
C) her sycophantic followers are getting as bad as hinch now, bleating on about how she works so he’s and deserves the success when she is in fact completely incapable of living in the real world and totally devoid of any self awareness whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i saw that louise posted on her pet account and just had a thought.. did they ever get closure on the other cat they had that ran away/got lost? or did they just forget about it?
Are you talking about the one that ran away a couple years ago? If so she said in a vlog that she basically assumed he (?) had died/not coming back. Idk how long he had been missing when she said that tho - I think a good few months.

Louise basically implying she's suffering from panic attacks? I know what the diagnosis is BullshitEgoStrokingPollyPocketPlebBossLadyTwatulitus it's a rare condition formed from being a absolute moaning mertle... The only treatment is pity party's and a army of helpers to help her through it... Wait doesn't she already have endless help, money, 'me time' and support????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.