Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see on her stories she’s filming Darcy & Pearl playing next to her bed whilst she’s in it..? It was around 3pm🙄 The girls, when slightly older, will start wondering why their mum is always in bed.. (I can imagine Darcy mentioning to her already tbh). She is not ill and more than able to sit in a chair that means actually using some muscles.. I swear she spends the same amount of time in bed as someone I know who has severe & debilitating arthritis.

No wonder she’s always so down and unmotivated, I would be the same if laying around in bed constantly? Even if doing ‘work bits’.😩 I don’t like to comment on people’s size and yes she has always been curvy but snacking on chocolate and laying about most of the day isn’t going to be doing her health any good, especially as she has been saying she has lost confidence recently, well get the hell up and actually go play with your children then?! She would get more energy more than anything!!
Like Miss Havisham.

Unless I am feeling ill, I find it depressing to be in bed all day.

Reactions: 6
Like Miss Havisham.

Unless I am feeling ill, I find it depressing to be in bed all day.
I’m the same! I have to be really ill to actually stay in bed as it does normally make you feel more lethargic and you just think about being ill. I can’t tell if it’s pure laziness on her part or a cry for help?! As people have pointed out before she needs these comforts to get her through the day, like the constant Disney videos with Darcy and being cozy in bed with a bag of chocolates. Her and Zoe are pretty similar in that aspect. Both in desperate need of therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The irony of her wanting ‘office space’ yet she has tables she can work from at home and an office and yet she still chooses the ‘soft office’ - working from bed! Seriously Louise what will getting an office space achieve? Also what silly timing to be looking into something like this - travel to her office will not be necessary as she has said before her work is online predominantly. Really don’t have a clue what she’s trying to do here

Reactions: 11
I think the whole office space thing is probably a reaction from lockdown, sort of a subconscious desire to get out of the house. If she rents one, she'll go for the first few months and she'll slowly come up with excuses not to go in, start working from her soft office again and it will have been a waste.

Reactions: 13
She has a home office as well as the soft office, doesn't she? All decorated with pictures of herself and her great accolades

Reactions: 12
The irony of her wanting ‘office space’ yet she has tables she can work from at home and an office and yet she still chooses the ‘soft office’ - working from bed! Seriously Louise what will getting an office space achieve? Also what silly timing to be looking into something like this - travel to her office will not be necessary as she has said before her work is online predominantly. Really don’t have a clue what she’s trying to do here
Time away from the kiddddsss lol. Actually can't deal with it. I get parenthood can be hard (not a mum myself but have worked in childcare) but I don't think that sitting in bed in the day whilst your children play in the house is in any way healthy.
She's said in an interview that the problem of lockdown is not working from home, because she normally does that, it's that her kids are home too. But why not try and work around it like every other parent? How will running away to the office change the fact that Darcy has to do schoolwork and pearl needs to play? It just gives her an excuse to have her nanny in the house.

Time away from the kiddddsss lol. Actually can't deal with it. I get parenthood can be hard (not a mum myself but have worked in childcare) but I don't think that sitting in bed in the day whilst your children play in the house is in any way healthy.
She's said in an interview that the problem of lockdown is not working from home, because she normally does that, it's that her kids are home too. But why not try and work around it like every other parent? How will running away to the office change the fact that Darcy has to do schoolwork and pearl needs to play? It just gives her an excuse to have her nanny in the house.
And I also feel like if it was that deep, she wouldn't be in bed in the middle of the day lol.

Reactions: 7
Getting an office space could be a tax opportunity maybe?? Not an expert but as she uses the place for work she could claim it back end of financial year

Reactions: 9
I like how she says she does YT videos and podcasts etc for free. Like the ad revenue doesn't make any money 🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
there she goes again, talking about how her kitchen isn't perfect and how insta makes her feel inferior.. if it bothers her that much, then why doesn't she just put the phone down and actually spend time with her girls instead of being on instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn't cook, why does she care if her kitchen is perfect or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
there she goes again, talking about how her kitchen isn't perfect and how insta makes her feel inferior.. if it bothers her that much, then why doesn't she just put the phone down and actually spend time with her girls instead of being on instagram?
I came here to say that. She is always moaning about things not being "insta" enough🙄 it is your home, your childrens home! I am so glad that I did not grow up with a youtuber parent. It must be awful for the kids. Every bit of their lives is content.. including their home, bedroom etc. Also, she could always sit in her office with her member of staff.. she blatantly just wants to get as far away from Pearl as possible. Perhaps she should now put Pearl in a nursery so she is out of the house, although then she wouldn't have the bragging rights of having a nanny to her posh school mum friends.

Reactions: 11
She's painted her kitchen white again? It's gone white, barbie pink and white, barbie pink and black, pink and glitter black and now back to white in the space of a couple of years. Her decorator must love her.

Oh and piss off with the 'my kitchen makes toast and pasta and that's enough' - that's what you say if you live in a studio flat, not in a micro mansion complete with granite work tops, limestone flooring and a wine fridge.

It's strange - we know her team read here but why are they not advising her to stop complaining so much?

Reactions: 18
She's painted her kitchen white again? It's gone white, barbie pink and white, barbie pink and black, pink and glitter black and now back to white in the space of a couple of years. Her decorator must love her.

Oh and piss off with the 'my kitchen makes toast and pasta and that's enough' - that's what you say if you live in a studio flat, not in a micro mansion complete with granite work tops, limestone flooring and a wine fridge.

It's strange - we know her team read here but why are they not advising her to stop complaining so much?
its funny you say that because now she's posted "insta-perfection is not achievable and your house is fine" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on live talking about the new role and how she’s found an office space she likes.

It’s just for two people. I really don’t understand why she needs office space, especially when most things can be done from home?
its so shes got another excuse not to look after her kids

'the nanny's looking after you today pearlie girl, mummys got to go into the office'

:sick::sick:

I much preferred her pink/black look! Whilst the pink wasn't necessarily something I would choose, especially barbie pink, I liked that it was different and it felt cosy to look at. Now it just looks like a big white box, completely soulless😭 I hope that isn't the final result

I much preferred her pink/black look! Whilst the pink wasn't necessarily something I would choose, especially barbie pink, I liked that it was different and it felt cosy to look at. Now it just looks like a big white box, completely soulless😭 I hope that isn't the final result
I liked the pink and black too! I felt like the black made the room feel cosier and the pink added a bit of her personality. I'm not normally a fan of pink and black together because it's a bit 2006 'rock chick', but I actually think it worked ok in her house. I think she's a bit like Gabby though, she just decorates so she has something to do.

Reactions: 10
Louise reminds me so much of Mrs. Bennet from Pride & Prejudice with all her complaining. "Oh Mr. Bennet, my poor nerves!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hated the black and pink together but agree with the white not quite working maybe a sage green might look nice or something like that to add a bit of colour

I came here to say that. She is always moaning about things not being "insta" enough🙄 it is your home, your childrens home! I am so glad that I did not grow up with a youtuber parent. It must be awful for the kids. Every bit of their lives is content.. including their home, bedroom etc. Also, she could always sit in her office with her member of staff.. she blatantly just wants to get as far away from Pearl as possible. Perhaps she should now put Pearl in a nursery so she is out of the house, although then she wouldn't have the bragging rights of having a nanny to her posh school mum friends.
Exactly, she’s inadvertently teaching her kids to care deeply about what other people think and not feeling good enough with what you have. She is subconsciously teaching them to be insecure and jealous of others. Her kitchen is HUGE and functioning and in my opinion a lovely kitchen but she still doesn’t think it’s good enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.