Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot deal with Louise. Rant (long held in) coming...She is clearly just avoiding YouTube because she doesnt want to do it. But she is a moron for saying that its because of lockdown pressures, because it makes her look even more self indulgent and spoilt than normal. Going on about how hard lockdown is when she has it SO easy is so out of touch. Also why is Pearl being dressed as a Victorian? Why is her podcast such a dead ting? Why does she use her girls as dolls whilst claiming to be a feminist? I'm loving the rebellious side coming through with Darcy...come on girl, rebel against your Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
SHE HASNT WASHED HER OWN HAIR IN 9 YEARS?! 9 YEARS? Oh it’s too thick! Oh boohoo my heart bleeds. Thats over £8k she’s spent on blowdries.

If my mum had been interviewed like this and I found it now I’d feel horribly guilty for things I couldn’t have helped AS A CHILD WHO NEEDS THEIR MUM. And I’d also feel highly resentful, oh sorry I was such a burden mother. I didn’t ask to be born 😂

I don’t think she has thought it through that Darcy and Pearl will have full access to all the bad things she has said about them. Thankfully I am ignorant to any complaints my mum had about me and we have a great relationship

god she’s made me angry today

• Angry
Reactions: 14
In that article it says 'challenges of balancing homeschooling with still creating content that followers devour the second it’s uploaded..'.
She literally hasn't uploaded anything on YT......
Edit: oh sorry, a whole 5 vlogs actually 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What an idiot she is. Moaning about lockdown from the comfort of her MASSIVE HOUSE with her MASSIVE GARDEN with her security of loads of money and her partner with a secure well paid job. She’s so out of touch. Moaning about the mountains of worksheets her child has to do and ignoring the fact the reason her child has so much work to do is the fact she goes to PRIVATE SCHOOL and is a positive thing. Meanwhile loads of regular school kids have basically been abandoned by school. Ours do one weekly task per year group. One of them was to have a picnic. A picnic. Whose child is coming out of lockdown with their education less affected, Louise?!

Reactions: 24
Louise last insta story of her having too much work... Well I'm bleeping glad Louise. Just bare in mind the amount of people who are now jobless and struggling. Please keep them in your thoughts you bleeping clown. Absolute Utter twit. Completely rubbed me up the wrong way. Incredibly tactless and thoughtless!!!! There is a very very large amount of people that are coming out of this pandemic with uncertainty. But as long a lady Lou is alright that's the main thing. She's so out of touch!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m her insta story about having so much work to do is that a Coca Cola next to her? It was posted at 9:48 in the morning! Such an unhealthy habit especially when you have 2 young children, Darcy’s at the age where I’m sure she’ll be wanting fizzy drinks etc and kids are told no cos they’re bad for you but she sees her mum drinking it so early in the morning and probably regularly. As someone who said she’s got a phobia of the dentist surely she would take care of her teeth so she wouldn’t need to end up going. If she ditched the cokes she’d probably lose a bit of weight by just an easy swap!

Reactions: 13
In that article it says 'challenges of balancing homeschooling with still creating content that followers devour the second it’s uploaded..'.
She literally hasn't uploaded anything on YT......
Edit: oh sorry, a whole 5 vlogs actually 🙄
Devoured the second it’s uploaded? She’s got 2.35m subscribers and the latest vlog has barely got more than 100k views despite being up for a month! The last time a video got more than 200k was six months ago.

Oh good, she's working again probably because brands are starting to use influencers to advertise again. Shows that when she stopped doing the lives and stopped uploading it was only because she wasn't getting that #sponsored content, and what's the point in uploading if it's not for the money, right Louise.

How can a woman in her mid 30s with two children can be this damn spoiled and entitled? Easy money and dumb luck with her career definitely went to her head and she's never coming back. I remember finding her grounded and level headed in the earlier days of her channel but clearly all the glittery mess was waiting to explode over her social media with one heavy paycheck. Being in the right place at the right time and riding that leftover fame doesn't make her a busy '#boss' mum. She's had insane opportunities throughout her joke of a career; one would think she would be grateful for the comfort they've provided for her. Sod off with your complaints Louise; get professional help and read the news once in a while. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
"Balancing homeschooling with still creating content"? Since shehas stopped producing content, she could have focused most of her energy on homeschooling and "stimulating playtime" for Pearl.... no need to balance, no need to stress out about her fake job... Instead, she's been frequently posting about how much she struggles with homeschooling and that she usually abandons it rather quickly (probably as soon as Darcy complains once or is not motivated at all) :rolleyes: So I bet that Matt has been doing the bulk of homeschooling anyway.

Reactions: 11
She could have just played some educational games, she always goes on about Orchard toys yet I’ve not seen her play one in ages! Five Minute Mum is great for games that you can make at home without breaking the bank too. Even though Louise has got loads of money, because of her job she’s got something even more important which is TIME. So many parents are trying to homeschool while working a traditional job, yet she is still complaining about homeschooling?

Reactions: 3
I think she means she’s had D&V. Why she can’t just say she’s had the shits I don’t know, she’s said worse on her YT channel!!

Reactions: 8
Glad to see that Gabbie is not alone in the school of "let me take a selfie after I yarf". I'm only grateful Louise isn't sharing the products of said 'cleanse' from her toilet. Why are these people like this?

Reactions: 6
What career is she going to talk about exactly?? She’s given up on YouTube and surely she’s not making any money talking about “body cleanses” on her story 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think she means she’s had D&V. Why she can’t just say she’s had the shits I don’t know, she’s said worse on her YT channel!!
She has literally told us about how she tit herself - I think at Disney in the US - after some dodgy seafood I think. IIRC

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it was Vidcon or some other YouTube event, since Tyler was in the video and she said it was the same evening that she met Tyler for the first time. If I remember correctly, she also said some viewers for asking for photos etc. when she was trying to keep herself together

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.