Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her live pampers q and a? I’m had a quick look but couldn’t listen much of it!

Reactions: 1
I dont know why they don't change her office to a space for Liam maybe with a lock so he can lockaway anything confidential. She never uses it anyway and any work he has to do from home is more important to the general public then her videos
She never uses the office she like her ‘soft office’ Liam should have the office and be able to lock the door if Louise can’t be bothered to keep puurrllie away from him.
Does Darcy have her last name or Matts?

Reactions: 6
She never uses the office she like her ‘soft office’ Liam should have the office and be able to lock the door if Louise can’t be bothered to keep puurrllie away from him.
I think they both have the surname Pentland

i thought darcys last name was watson (like matt) and that she gave both girls the same middle name jane so that they were still "connected" even though they had different surnames?

Reactions: 8
Darcy will be Watson as they was married when she was born and Louise took his name. Although not professionally

He obviously gets something out of it or he wouldn’t be there. Tattle always acts like these men are poor ickle babies that are tormented by the big bad lady. “Poor Matt, poor Liam”.

They are bloody grown men 😂
I don’t think poor Matt at all😂 and don’t think Liam will stick around until the wedding🤔 I just mean she makes no effort whatsoever It’s all me me me and is disrespectful towards him but he allows it so he must enjoy some part of this dynamic!

Reactions: 3
Darcy is Watson and I think that really bothers Louise because Matt's new wife is also now Watson so as a mother I can kind of see why that would feel strange to have a different surname to your child but another woman has the same one. Hence she wanted Pearl to be a Pentland.

Still not fair on Liam though and if she's marrying Liam and imagines staying with him forever then giving Pearl the name O'neill shouldn't have been a real problem.

I dont know why they don't change her office to a space for Liam maybe with a lock so he can lockaway anything confidential. She never uses it anyway and any work he has to do from home is more important to the general public then her videos
But it's HER office and HER house and HER life and HER minstrels!! She has nothing that's just HERS yanno 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm reading her first novel now (work is slow right now and it was 99p... forgive me) and is it bad to say she has really put me off having kids? I know I've never wanted them anyway - no maternal urges in me - but the way Louise describes parenthood makes it sound horrendous. Some people are not inclined to it all (which is fine!). It really is beyond me why people have kids when they don't even enjoy parenting them? Just because it's the Done Thing in society doesn't mean you Have to do it...

Reactions: 13
I'm reading her first novel now (work is slow right now and it was 99p... forgive me) and is it bad to say she has really put me off having kids? I know I've never wanted them anyway - no maternal urges in me - but the way Louise describes parenthood makes it sound horrendous. Some people are not inclined to it all (which is fine!). It really is beyond me why people have kids when they don't even enjoy parenting them? Just because it's the Done Thing in society doesn't mean you Have to do it...
I can see why she has put you off it. But honestly I can say being a parent is amazing. These mum vloggers, especially Louise, would make you think it's the worst thing in the world.

Reactions: 9
I tried for 4 years to have my little girl but I also find parenting a struggle sometimes to be completely honest. I have a 3 year old who’s on the spectrum and the aggression is a bit much a times however I wouldn’t change her for the world! I’m so blessed to have her and just want to make her as happy as possible. I don’t have a nanny for a ‘break’ as Louise puts it, I just left my job as she couldn’t handle nursery so all my days are ‘mummy days’ And we make the most of each day :)

Reactions: 9
I don't have children but I definitely would like to in the next few years. I thought it was just me but I've listed to her mummy podcast and it honestly made me think of parenting so negatively and like it was the worst thing ever 😂 I know it is supposed to be light hearted but it all seems a big moan. It actually made me feel down because I'm really looking forward to starting a family. she makes it sound so awful! (Obviously it's not amazing all the time but still!)

I don't have children but I definitely would like to in the next few years. I thought it was just me but I've listed to her mummy podcast and it honestly made me think of parenting so negatively and like it was the worst thing ever 😂 I know it is supposed to be light hearted but it all seems a big moan. It actually made me feel down because I'm really looking forward to starting a family. she makes it sound so awful! (Obviously it's not amazing all the time but still!)
Nooooo don't let her put you off if you want it! I phrased myself poorly. It cemented my decision that I am just not the type. Parenting is the hardest job in the world and I have endless respect for those who do it. 😅 I'm just perplexed that some people seem to go into it half-heartedly.

Reactions: 5
We have a childfree by choice thread somewhere on here! I am part of that gang

Reactions: 6
Nooooo don't let her put you off if you want it! I phrased myself poorly. It cemented my decision that I am just not the type. Parenting is the hardest job in the world and I have endless respect for those who do it. 😅 I'm just perplexed that some people seem to go into it half-heartedly.
Oh I know! I totally agree! ☺

Reactions: 2
It's always those who didn't or don't parent give the worst advice, aka Louise, my mother in law who incidentally told me to leave my 2 year old and 8 month old in the garden so I can do house work, I might just add I live right by a very busy country road which has lorrys and tractors go by for the farms. She doesn't have our kids unsupervised ever as she's so irresponsible, but she constantly gives me unhelpful critical advise, she's didn't raise her only child ( my partner ) she found it boring. Her words again. Luckily it was his grandparents who stepped up to the plate. But I find it incredibly laughable that these types of parents who don't parent are the experts. But just slag it off the whole time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch her live pampers q and a? I’m had a quick look but couldn’t listen much of it!
The only bit I saw was the little clip she put into her stories, and she looked bleeping manic. Crazy eyes, word vomit, psycho facial expression... it seemed like a parody of a desperate housewife.

Reactions: 5
It’s almost as if she’s trying to do the slummy mummy pass me the gin type image that a few others do but she veers off into genuine dislike of being a parent instead. I feel sorry for Darcy and Pearl that they will be able to read all this one day.

Reactions: 7
The only bit I saw was the little clip she put into her stories, and she looked bleeping manic. Crazy eyes, word vomit, psycho facial expression... it seemed like a parody of a desperate housewife.
I'm glad someone else noticed the crazy eyes she does! It seems to be any time she's trying to present something or do an ad. And when she's on a red carpet at an event or something she looks like a rabbit in the headlights!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.