Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Deadlines AND a zoom call" jheeze don't out do yourself that extra video chat must be so hard. Wish my work was that easy 🙃

Reactions: 11
I think it was Vidcon or some other YouTube event, since Tyler was in the video and she said it was the same evening that she met Tyler for the first time. If I remember correctly, she also said some viewers for asking for photos etc. when she was trying to keep herself together

If anyone could point me to the video I’d be very grateful, I need a laugh tonight 😂

Reactions: 2
I kept thinking it didn't look like she'd had botox before until today's insta stories where you can see how it's worn off on her forehead.

She's so irrelevant, out of touch and unpleasant. Can't wait until she completely fades into obscurity. She's one of those 'I'm too good for YouTube' YouTubers who desperately and deludedly tries to pursue other career paths, thinking she'll be successful because she's so entitled and has such an inflated sense of self worth. Louise, you're NOT a writer, nobody wants to watch you on 'daytime telly' and Strictly Come Dancing will NEVER have you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's so irrelevant, out of touch and unpleasant. Can't wait until she completely fades into obscurity. She's one of those 'I'm too good for YouTube' YouTubers who desperately and deludedly tries to pursue other career paths, thinking she'll be successful because she's so entitled and has such an inflated sense of self worth. Louise, you're NOT a writer, nobody wants to watch you on 'daytime telly' and Strictly Come Dancing will NEVER have you.
Anytime she's been on TV she's been rubbish too. On Loose Women and Lorraine she was talking over everyone and just came across as a mess. I don't think they'll be having her back on.

Reactions: 5
Anytime she's been on TV she's been rubbish too. On Loose Women and Lorraine she was talking over everyone and just came across as a mess. I don't think they'll be having her back on.
Do you remember when she interviewed Kylie and totally lost her tit? She’s not improved much since then!

Reactions: 6
So before lockdown Louise goes and stocks up on lush products, whereas most families are stocking up on food and worried about feeding their families? She’s such a dick head.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It is nuts how much Louise has changed even in the past year. She used to come across as self-aware and compassionate. Now she seems like an overdramatic, spoilt snob with her "soft" office.

Reactions: 11
So before lockdown Louise goes and stocks up on lush products, whereas most families are stocking up on food and worried about feeding their families? She’s such a dick head.
I can't believe she left an open cardboard box by the shower...

Reactions: 3
She s turning into greedy Mrs meldrum...bloody Insta stories full of ads aff links for plus size dresses. Hardly creative content Mrs p.lazy😠😵

So now she's trying to be a plus size body confidence guru when she would constantly refers to her arms and legs as "meat sticks"...

Reactions: 15
So now she's trying to be a plus size body confidence guru when she would constantly refers to her arms and legs as "meat sticks"...
yeah how overdone is all that too. ‘Big girls like me aren’t too fat for short dresses’... WE KNOW LOUISE, she’s making more of a thing of it than it needs to be. Who cares wear what you want it’s 2020 we don’t needyou to tell us it’s okay

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she thinks she could even hack strictly. It looks so full on and absolutely bloody exhausting. There's no "soft office" version.

Also it might just be me but I don't feel like Louise is genuinely nice? She doesn't come across as a nice person to me. She feels beyond fake and above everyone else.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she thinks she could even hack strictly. It looks so full on and absolutely bloody exhausting. There's no "soft office" version.

Also it might just be me but I don't feel like Louise is genuinely nice? She doesn't come across as a nice person to me. She feels beyond fake and above everyone else.
well, we've seen the sorts of things she says when she's annoyed (the minstrel incident) and the passive aggressive messages she sends if anyone disagrees with her so no, i don't think she's a nice person

Reactions: 13
well, we've seen the sorts of things she says when she's annoyed (the minstrel incident) and the passive aggressive messages she sends if anyone disagrees with her so no, i don't think she's a nice person
I had to google the ‘minstrel incident’ 🤣🤣🤣
She just wants something that’s hers? Oh duck off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.