Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise wants us to envy her life and her being such a boss lady.......
Hmmmm, I’m not the one reduced to trying to shill bathroom cleaner on my social media 😂

Reactions: 12
Morning billboard Louise 😘 nice to see you whoring yourself out with more stuff you tell us to buy but won't use yourself. ✌

Reactions: 7
did anyone see yesterday she posted on her story about going somewhere to film something? i wonder what that's about..

Reactions: 2
Sorry that synopsis said she has EXPERIENCED IT ALL (quote)... really? I actually can’t believe she’s written that book it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 3
So that’s why she never posted her video about her childhood, she got paid to write about it in a book!
B3710876-EC21-4FFB-BC98-A9CE97ADFAA6.png

she just posted about her book and put #singlemum :rolleyes: i'm really tempted to go off at her :LOL:
Yeah that hashtag has got my back up. She never really had experienced full single mum. Struggling financially from week to week, going without meals to ensure your child has 3 meals a day instead, having your child cry for their father who they only saw one day a week (in my case it was his choice not mine), dealing with a child who cannot understand why her dad has disappeared. She was jetting all over the world while having equal 50/50 custody, having nights out, going on a lot of dates which she documented.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Seeing the 🥳 emoji next to "Mum's death" and "early grief" weirds me out... anyone else??

Reactions: 21
But why would I take advise from her? I know tons of people who have had difficult births, divorces, dating stores, etc. but they don't toot their own horns this much. What makes her an expert on being a mum? Millions of people are mothers. That doesn't make them a leading expert in the field of parenthood. Does she have a degree in child psychology? All kids are different, but her two seem to be pretty easy going; has she ever experienced raising multiple troublesome children?
Honestly, if I wanted mum advise I'd go to my own mother or grandmother, not some random youtuber.

Reactions: 7
Her ten years of experience as a mother... which is very interesting seeing as her oldest is 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she just posted about her book and put #singlemum :rolleyes: i'm really tempted to go off at her :LOL:
I am as well! LOUISE YOU ARE NOT A SINGLE MUM!

Tempted to comment on Matts insta with an innocent “do you still have regular contact with Darcy as Louise says she’s a single mum...just wondered!” 😂😂 😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine her ex husband is going to be happy with the content.

Reactions: 11
Is the domestic abuse in relation to her Stepmum or did she suffer domestic abuse from a partner?

Surely the abuse from her Stepmum wouldn't be classed as domestic abuse?

Reactions: 3
It’s totally petty but she put on her story that she’s thought both positively and negatively about Boris Johnson and is upset at his awful comments on...single mothers. Louise, have several seats. Being a mum, even one that happened to be single for a time, doesn’t give you any kind of superiority, even if she thinks otherwise. Jfc
Of course she’s critically of his comments that specifically relate to HER.

Obviously though Lou doesn’t have enough of a backbone to criticise his racist or homophobic comments, just the ones that relate to Louise herself

Reactions: 8
Is the domestic abuse in relation to her Stepmum or did she suffer domestic abuse from a partner?

This is what I thought, surely it's child abuse? Domestic abuse makes
Me think of husband on wife (and vice versa).

Reactions: 6
All Louise has shown me during Lockdown is her incapability to do a daily job while looking after 2 kids, well some days 2 kids, the rest just 1..... when Darcy is with her Dad.... as she always has been and Louise has not ever been a single mum. I don't care about the instagram - not on there. But the fact she hasnt even uploaded any YouTube vlogs throughout is laughable. She s at home all day..... she's a vlogger..... She could have really shown us her 'mummy content' the problem being we would have seen the REAL louise- cos what she edits normally is all cherry pie and carefully selected 'bad bits' Instagram during Lockdown gives her control. Same as Facebook. This would have been prime opportunity for some raw daily vlogs.... but who wants to see someone do the opposite of everything they portray to be and do..... as a viewer who dips in and out it just highlighted to me the bullshit she films if having more time at home with her children and opportunity to share real life resulted in not filming at all?!! She gets waaaay more 'mummy time' to herself than she EVER let on and this is going to be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Hiya, domestic just means it's happening in the home (as opposed to school, workplace, etc) so it's not incorrect, just as another poster pointed out it would more commonly be referred to as child abuse to be more specific because that's a different crime :)

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing it's a legal thing. Child abuse could probably only be said if the woman was convicted of something.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.