Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing it's a legal thing. Child abuse could probably only be said if the woman was convicted of something.

I think it's clickbate. If she says child abuse then her readers will know what she's on about, so she uses domestic abuse to make them question if it could have been Matt or the infamous boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how her sister feels about her mother’s treatment of her half sister being published in a book. Granted said book will be on the bargain bins on a few months and in the pound shops next year. Can’t be easy for her sister. As usual Louise only looks out for number 1 - her bank balance. For someone who bangs on about how important family is she is quick to throw them under the bus for a quick quid. Her constant belittling her dad, brings up her abuse as a child (honestly, not saying she isn’t entitled to be affected by it but she using it when it suits her) and contacting the papers about her grandad getting better from coronavirus which was purely for publicity for Lady Louise because she was mentioned multiple times.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s a funny one. In a big way I don’t feel like I’m entitled to an opinion- I’m very lucky that I’ve never been affected by the issues she has experienced which are dreadful.
But I also feel very unsettled by the way that she is actually monetising and building a brand on those experiences.She doesn’t really address them, just vaguely makes them part of her persona. Maybe her book will turn out to be an incredible resource but if it’s all muddled in with lol dating tales that’s weird and cheapening. I honestly don’t know what to make of her.
To be clear I don’t doubt she’s had a terrible time and I hope she is processing that as well as is possible.

Reactions: 11
It’s a funny one. In a big way I don’t feel like I’m entitled to an opinion- I’m very lucky that I’ve never been affected by the issues she has experienced which are dreadful.
But I also feel very unsettled by the way that she is actually monetising and building a brand on those experiences.She doesn’t really address them, just vaguely makes them part of her persona. Maybe her book will turn out to be an incredible resource but if it’s all muddled in with lol dating tales that’s weird and cheapening. I honestly don’t know what to make of her.
To be clear I don’t doubt she’s had a terrible time and I hope she is processing that as well as is possible.
I agree. I think it would be different if she was in a better place with what she’s been through. Not healed as such, just able to cope with it and have had therapy or something to help, she did for a while but i dont think she does anymore and I really think she’d still benefit from it. She’s had it tough for sure, but I don’t think she should be writing about it or putting any of it out into the public until she’s able to process things which from what she’s shown I don’t think is the case yet.

Reactions: 3
okay so who is going to take one for the team and look through the book to see if she actually does talk about details in her book or if it's just a repeat of the stuff she says in her videos

if she does go into detail that must be so awkward for her sister

Reactions: 7
Her book has given me the bleeping rage. Try actually working full time, I consider having it easy because I work from home most of the time BUT I do that because of my children, they’re both severely autistic with extremely high needs. After 2 weeks of 3 hours broken sleep it just wouldn’t be safe for me to commute to an office, so I chose somewhere that’d let me work from home everyday.

She’s got now bleeping idea about the real world. Aw diddums, her step mother was an evil cow and her dad didn’t believe her, that is truly tit, but why does she think she’s the only person in the world that’s happened to??? My actual real life dad was physically abusive until I was 17 and my real life mother did NOTHING, not only nothing, she regularly told 5 year old me that she was jealous of the relationship I had with my dad because we were so close. I grew up thinking it was normal to have bootprint marks and bruises, didn’t even consider that not all parents hit their children.
She’s so insensitive, repetitive and downright rude. She should scrap this book, use it as therapy, her desperate need to draw public attention to this is disturbing, especially going into such detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So..... Will she have a muminfluencer meltdown/prissy fit/general moody moan or ????? When her latest literary bullshit biographical mummy memoir fails to even reach the top ten of the Times best seller list?😅 remembervlastvtime??😂😂😂

So..... Will she have a muminfluencer meltdown/prissy fit/general moody moan or ????? When her latest literary bullshit biographical mummy memoir fails to even reach the top ten of the Times best seller list?😅 remembervlastvtime??😂😂😂
is this the time that she cried because the book only got to number 2? :LOL: i mean, how ungrateful! it could've done a lot worse and she had the nerve to actually make a crying video about it only reaching no. 2

Reactions: 9
I hate to say this because I really do think her book is full of total crap - but she was a single mother. By definition a single parent is a parent with no live in spouse or partner doesn’t matter the custody situation.
Her correct title should be "woman who looks after Pearl on a Tuesday in between getting nails done, having friends round and then Auntie Judith sorting tea and looking after Pearl whilst Darcy does swimming lessons, the rest of the time the Nanny, Liam and Matt have the children whilst I lie in bed or swish to London or the opening of envelopes to #seemimportant." That would sum up the last 2 years of her book perfectly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
£15!!! Ridiculous 😡 what a load of tit. Don’t write a parenting book if you have childcare coming into your house. Sorry it’s pissed me off.

Reactions: 16
wait it actually costs £15? I'd have priced that at £5.99/£6.99 to then be reduced and offered in buy one get one half price deals

wait it actually costs £15? I'd have priced that at £5.99/£6.99 to then be reduced and offered in buy one get one half price deals
Just looked on Amazon it’s £10.39 but should be £14.99.

It will be in her favourite charity shop by Christmas 🤪

• Haha
Just looked on Amazon it’s £10.39 but should be £14.99.

It will be in her favourite charity shop by Christmas 🤪
my mum found the whole set of her wilde series in a free "book exchange" box last year.. clearly the person who read it just gave it away.. didn't even think someone would buy it off them :LOL: it was there for weeks, might even still be there as we haven't been in a few months

• Haha
I hate to say this because I really do think her book is full of total crap - but she was a single mother. By definition a single parent is a parent with no live in spouse or partner doesn’t matter the custody situation.
I think the real problem is she pushes the #singleparent thing so hard as if she ‘understands’ but her reality is not the norm.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if someone’s already said apologies if so,but Matts turned his comments off on his Instagram photos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely the person who is going to live in her rental property wouldn’t be best pleased about her filming and uploading a ‘house tour’. Even if you put aside the invasion of privacy, isn’t there clearly a safety risk? If the layout of your house is up on the internet for everyone to see, it would make it way easier for someone to break in if they knew all the entrances/exits and rooms where things of value are likely to be kept. I don’t ever recall her doing a house tour for her own home, so why do one for what is soon to be someone else’s home?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She keeps saying her book isn’t just for mums... why would a teenager want a book with Mum in the title? I can’t have children so why would I want it either? If it’s not a motherhood book why did she call it that? Can’t stand her

Reactions: 19
Yeah she's got the fear now that only mums will buy it and that will affect sales so she's trying to open it up to everyone. It's clearly for mums, the entire thing is about pregnancy and #mumlife.

It's all going to be stuff we've heard a million times before though. If I hear her birth story with Darcy and the ptsd it gave her one more time I'm going to scream. And how magical her home birth was. She's trying to reel people in with the abuse stuff too but I bet it won't be much at all. Legally she won't be able to say anything too specific so she'll skirt around it as usual.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.