Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I hate when she does these Instagram posts like the one she's just put up saying "say how your day has been using one emoji". Can everyone not see its just for engagement and she doesn't care at all how your day has been? What, is she going to sit and look at hundreds of emojis and work out how everyone is? No, she isn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen her latest Instagram and God I feel for Darcy. All that poor child does is pose for Louise’s Instagram with the hand on the hip for example. It’s weird knowing a child has been taught how to pose at her age whether directly or indirectly and even more weird when you consider how Darcy is able to physically change her behaviour according to which parent she is with.

Matts pictures show a completely different child- lovely natural pics that (dare I say it!) are age appropriate.

I just don’t get how a mother that dresses her child as a Victorian doesn’t get how weird it is to get her child to pose like that for Instagram.

Reactions: 13
I might just ad I would be the first telling her to duck off if she posed outside my window or door. bleeping knob. I would hose her with water and act like I didn't see her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I might just ad I would be the first telling her to duck off if she posed outside my window or door. bleeping knob. I would hose her with water and act like I didn't see her.
Ugh don't. This is a real problem in my life. My front door is an Instagram hotspot in my city. I have seen so many photos of influencers outside my front door on their Instagram. It infuriates me!!! We've discussed moving house but it seems so ridiculous 😢 I know it's a petty thing to bother me but when I see photos of influencers outside homes UGH. How would you like it Louise 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ugh don't. This is a real problem in my life. My front door is an Instagram hotspot in my city. I have seen so many photos of influencers outside my front door on their Instagram. It infuriates me!!! We've discussed moving house but it seems so ridiculous 😢 I know it's a petty thing to bother me but when I see photos of influencers outside homes UGH. How would you like it Louise 😂
Would you ever put up a sign saying “duck OFF!”?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry to hear that. I find it incredibly rude and vain. My partner being a typical Scotsman and lumberjack type said he would just yell at whoever with his axe...just picture groundskeeper willy from the Simpsons lol. Would love to get a snap of that with Louise having one of her 'meltdown/ panic attack' saying she was attacked while taking a ig photo. What makes me laugh is if anyone was to do that to her she would so get them charged with harassment and with Liam being in the force she could threaten that!!!! She's a first class twit.

Reactions: 8
Just seen her latest Instagram and God I feel for Darcy. All that poor child does is pose for Louise’s Instagram with the hand on the hip for example. It’s weird knowing a child has been taught how to pose at her age whether directly or indirectly and even more weird when you consider how Darcy is able to physically change her behaviour according to which parent she is with.

Matts pictures show a completely different child- lovely natural pics that (dare I say it!) are age appropriate.

I just don’t get how a mother that dresses her child as a Victorian doesn’t get how weird it is to get her child to pose like that for Instagram.
Exactly. And the thing that bothers me is that the chances of Louise getting that "perfect insta photo" first attempt are low, so how long do the kids have to stand there being directed before she gets the shot that she wants? Being told to smile differently, stand differently, do this, do that. To then be plastered all over the Internet and have people comment on what they look like. It's a lot for young children to comprehend and I don't agree with it. Especially as it's all to make money. Even the book is about them. Poor kids.

Reactions: 9
She’s live with Alfie Deyes, I’ve already watched Hinch live today I’m not taking another live for team tattle!

• Haha
She’s live with Alfie Deyes, I’ve already watched Hinch live today I’m not taking another live for team tattle!
she’s currently talking about her tooth or something ... zalfie look SO interested
71703A03-C42B-4EAA-9CF3-19BBBBBDE6D7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is up with her shoes in her latest grid post? They look like old slippers, don’t match the rest of her outfit!

Reactions: 2
4000 viewers 🤣 I can't watch anymore now as they just keep rambling about what celeb reality they would go on. Zoe wouldn't do any of course, Alfie suggested Gogglebox as she is only good at watching tv😂 loved all the shade Louise gave Alfie about being young, telling him he'll be hitting puberty soon, said that hes almost the same age as her little sister whos 23. I think because Liam has a real job/career/brain and is 40(?) She really must see Alfie as a pathetic manchild, the way we do. Brilliant. Zoe was out of shot for most of it, I imagine Alfie was on stritct instructions not to have her in shot unless she volunteers.

4000 viewers 🤣 I can't watch anymore now as they just keep rambling about what celeb reality they would go on. Zoe wouldn't do any of course, Alfie suggested Gogglebox as she is only good at watching tv😂 loved all the shade Louise gave Alfie about being young, telling him he'll be hitting puberty soon, said that hes almost the same age as her little sister whos 23. I think because Liam has a real job/career/brain and is 40(?) She really must see Alfie as a pathetic manchild, the way we do. Brilliant. Zoe was out of shot for most of it, I imagine Alfie was on stritct instructions not to have her in shot unless she volunteers.
They’re are tragic...’celeb reality’ they’re not even Z list.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.