Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do ‘influencers’ think they have more experience of being mums than us mere mortals? I can’t think of a single piece of parenting knowledge I’d want to learn from Louise!! 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️ So yeah, thanks but I’ll pass on another money grabbing opportunity to line your already deep pockets!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this a good time to say that I also can’t stand the phrase “full-time mummy” 🤬

Reactions: 17
“MumLife; noun: the inescapable swirling vortex of love, guilt, joy, annoyance, laughter and boredom that makes up the life of a mum.

Louise Pentland has been through a lot. From a traumatic birth with her first daughter, to single motherhood, to finding love again and having a second child, Louise's parenting journey has been full of surprises.

Discussing the realities most working mums face, plus the impact of maternal mental health, Louise is on a mission to make other mums feel less alone, and very much heard. She beautifully reveals her own imperfect but perfect route to motherhood, as well as the loss of her mum so early in her life, how it shaped her and the mother she became.

Reflective, uplifting and with her signature hilarious wit, MumLifewill share Louise's ups and downs, reflecting on her route to motherhood and what she has learnt along the way. This is the honest truth, from someone who's been there and experienced it all.”

why does it feel so... ego-strokey

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think something seems odd about her engagement? She got engaged, did the big flashy photoshoot, and then never mentioned it again. Hardly a mention of Liam, her wedding plans, nothing. It's almost as if the magazine deal was presented to her so they just did it for that. And she doesn't seem to wear her ring much (from the little we've seen of her).

Reactions: 14
Is this a good time to say that I also can’t stand the phrase “full-time mummy” 🤬
If you're a mother, you're a mother to the child(ren) all the time. Although some people would make you believe that it is possible to be part time. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think something seems odd about her engagement? She got engaged, did the big flashy photoshoot, and then never mentioned it again. Hardly a mention of Liam, her wedding plans, nothing. It's almost as if the magazine deal was presented to her so they just did it for that. And she doesn't seem to wear her ring much (from the little we've seen of her).
I thought this too but also assumed it was because of COVID moving weddings around so she hasn’t had a chance to clickbait the tit out of wedding planning and get that cash money 🤑

Reactions: 2
I think the gem in the ring is loose and she’s not been able to get it adjusted so isn’t wearing it and risking losing it

Aren't they are planning to get married in two years or so? I don't know remember when exactly, but she mentioned a date quite far in the future so the planning is not that urgent. Who knows whether they'll even be still together at that point 🤷‍♀️

How long was Louise with Liam when she got pregnant with pearl?
They definitely weren't dating for very long and didn't even live together when she got pregnant. Liam had also "semi-dumped" her at some point. When I was rewatching the video about her morning-after pill experience earlier, I had to roll my eyes at her claim that she was always so careful and responsible about contraception--when, in fact, she just stopped using it with Liam because they were talking about having a child at some point in the future and then suprisingly got pregnant with Pearl very quickly at an odd stage in a very young relationship.

Reactions: 6
I really don't think they'd still be together right now if she hadn't got pregnant with Pearl.

I can’t see Liam sticking around for two years. He seems like a genuinely decent and down to earth guy and these two are simply not a match

Reactions: 5
... single motherhood...

Discussing the realities most working mums face...
These 2 parts really bother me from that book synopsis. Her using the term single mother has been mentioned before, it's so irksome that she thinks that's what that was. And it must really bother Matt!

Secondly, she cannot discuss the reality of being a working mum since she doesn't live that reality! I'd love to know what she says in the book but I'm not giving her my money

Reactions: 13
“MumLife; noun: the inescapable swirling vortex of love, guilt, joy, annoyance, laughter and boredom that makes up the life of a mum.

Louise Pentland has been through a lot. From a traumatic birth with her first daughter, to single motherhood, to finding love again and having a second child, Louise's parenting journey has been full of surprises.

Discussing the realities most working mums face, plus the impact of maternal mental health, Louise is on a mission to make other mums feel less alone, and very much heard. She beautifully reveals her own imperfect but perfect route to motherhood, as well as the loss of her mum so early in her life, how it shaped her and the mother she became.

Reflective, uplifting and with her signature hilarious wit, MumLifewill share Louise's ups and downs, reflecting on her route to motherhood and what she has learnt along the way. This is the honest truth, from someone who's been there and experienced it all.”

why does it feel so... ego-strokey
Sorry, how has her parenting journey been 'full of surprises'?
She's so weird about getting divorced and having a baby by another man.... she always makes it out to be such an unusual, unique difficult situation and I dont get it?? I know she was religious but its not 1900, christians do get divorced!

Apologies if this has already been discussed but is lazy arse still a weight watchers ambassador? And would she receive money for this so called role? Thanks

Nope the WW lasted a couple of months at most... Only as long as she was a paid ambassador. never mentioned again once the payments stopped. That's why her and similar other influencer bloody gushing promotions of products are utter 💩💩💩💩 as they don't give a tit unless paid. Lazyarse says loudly constantly she only works with products she truly believes in... So princess Pentland you raved and raved about ww .... Why did you drop it and not make it part of yr lifestyle then????... Which is what you promoted ????? Such lying fake ,influencer business morals lazy lou😠😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s totally petty but she put on her story that she’s thought both positively and negatively about Boris Johnson and is upset at his awful comments on...single mothers. Louise, have several seats. Being a mum, even one that happened to be single for a time, doesn’t give you any kind of superiority, even if she thinks otherwise. Jfc

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.