Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg she seems to think the minstrel incident is so funny and normal? well to even put it in the vlog she must think it's normal.

Reactions: 4
I missed the minstrel incident the first time and from reading the comments here I assumed he had eaten them all... but no. He’d had some. I grant you there’s nothing more annoying than going to get something and finding it’s gone but these weren’t gone. My her admission, He’d eaten half. I don’t really see the problem here?
thats what i thought.. she still had half a bag left- how many did she need?! :rolleyes: even if he'd eaten them all, it still doesn't deserve that!

Reactions: 3
Louise just thought I would help with the phrasing of you calling yourself a single mum. You was a single person with joint custody of your only child at the time with a army of helpers. Please don't try and claim you was something else. I was a single parent 4 years ago. ( Now with new partner and 2 more kiddos ) there was no involvement from the father but still had help from my family and paternal grandparents as and when they could. I had no social life. Everything I did was for my child. If I went to see my friends it was always child oriented as they understand too. My family and friends were very supportive but I was very much a single parent having to make tough decisions by myself. Which is bloody hard as I was learning myself. You were not a single parent as Matt was and still very much is a big part of Darcy's life. And might just add how wonderful I think it is seeing him and Devon treat Darcy like the child her age should be treated without a camera shoved in her face!!!!

Reactions: 8
I came here to talk about the 'I was a single parent for two years and it was bloody hard' thing on her stories too.

Louise, you were not a single parent. You happened to be single, and a parent. The actual parenting was still very much a joint effort. My mum was a single parent of two kids, my sibling was a newborn when she became a single parent, her ex husband moved abroad and had no custody or parental rights, and her parents also lived abroad. So she literally was a single parent with nobody on hand to come over whenever.

Sharing joint 50/50 custody is still co-parenting, you just aren't in a relationship with the other parent. And it pisses me off that the top 'mumfluencer' or whatever she got called on the cover of her book doesn't realise this. I kind of want to message her, but I've never messaged any youtubers before when things have bugged me so meh

Reactions: 16
I agree. She was not a single parent. She just happened to not be married anymore which doesn't mean that her parenting duties increased. In fact, they would have been less because Darcy was physically out of her care for half of the time. A single parent to me is someone who is doing it totally alone because the other person doesn't want to be involved, or can't be involved for whatever reason.

The 2 years she is referring to did not seem to be a struggle for her. In fact, I've always said it was during this time she seemed to be happiest. She only had Darcy half the time and seemed to really enjoy the days she didn't have her, as she would go out a lot with friends or on dates and trips away. My god this woman is infuriating. If only she knew the struggle some people go through. The parents who go years without a minute to themselves. The sacrifices they make to care for their children. Shaking my head.

Reactions: 13
:oops::oops: just watched the minstrels clip. Is that not, umm, a bit, 'yanno'.......really abusive.

Louise - better get deleting those old clips before the book comes out Hun.

Reactions: 9
:oops::oops: just watched the minstrels clip. Is that not, umm, a bit, 'yanno'.......really abusive.

Louise - better get deleting those old clips before the book comes out Hun.
Yes it is abusive. If a man said he wanted to rip a woman's face off there would be uproar.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It also bugs me that she blames it all on her hormones as if that's a blanket excuse for behaving like an abusive psychopath?? A lot of women get bad PMS symptoms, and yet we don't walk around threatening our partners over some chocolate. There is such a thing as self-control, and I always try to be aware of when I might be overreacting because of my current physical & mental condition. There's nothing relatable or funny about having a meltdown like that

Reactions: 7

Be prepared to feel rather sick
What’s the guess this video will be taken down any day now!! We have to keep check because then we will KNOW she (or her team) reads here
Also - Okay so I am not easily shocked but omg this video!!!!! Why why whhhhhhyyy would you ever talk about this on the internet. I’m the same age as Louise and I wouldn’t have told this story in my early 20’s, let alone 29-31 years old!!! I’m honestly shocked and she comes across really unlikable. I suspect that is the REAL Louise we are seeing on that video, not the fake “says the word frigg instead of duck” persona she puts on now

Last edited:
Liam did her a favour by eating half her minstrels. Who the hell would eat all of them in one sitting anyway? Sooooo unhealthy

Reactions: 9
What’s the guess this video will be taken down any day now!! We have to keep check because then we will KNOW she (or her team) reads here
Also - Okay so I am not easily shocked but omg this video!!!!! Why why whhhhhhyyy would you ever talk about this on the internet. I’m the same age as Louise and I wouldn’t have told this story in my early 20’s, let alone 29-31 years old!!! I’m honestly shocked and she comes across really unlikable. I suspect that is the REAL Louise we are seeing on that video, not the fake “says the word frigg instead of duck” persona she puts on now
Yes I was thinking this too.. We definitely need to check if its been deleted. Every time I think of Darcy finding that video I feel sick. Imagine Liam's parents watching it, or her ex husband, or just anyone. This was back when she was trying to break away from her sprinkle of glitter persona and trying to appeal to actual grown up adults but it's waaaay too much!

Reactions: 8
On social blade you can see she deleted a video the other day but idk which one

Reactions: 4
I must be in the minority but that video is exactly how me and my friends tell stories and I had a great laugh at it! And maybe we’re mucky cows because I’ve heard much, much worse!

(It’s three years old but I still say JuUuUuUulian like that 😂)

Reactions: 6
I must be in the minority but that video is exactly how me and my friends tell stories and I had a great laugh at it! And maybe we’re mucky cows because I’ve heard much, much worse!

(It’s three years old but I still say JuUuUuUulian like that 😂)
I’ve heard worse - but to put it on the internet - no way!!!! Also if she was like that all the time then good on her for being herself and honest! But she’s not, she pretends to be a vanilla housewife who searches for treasure in a local village

“Mumfluencer” - is that a bleeping thing now?! I’ve never wanted to vomit more 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.