Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I didn't know it was a child!
yeah, someone (i think the childs mother) commented on louises instagram post about it saying that the child had instagram and already felt bad enough without seeing it all over the internet :confused: i think louise also wrote about it in a magazine article she did?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg I didn't know it was a child!
Not just a child, but a young teen if I remember correctly. So potentially someone who has friends who follow Louise, and that she will have probably spoken to about Louise before, and then all then know it’s her that Louise is referring too. Awful at any age but socially crushing for a 12/13 year old!

sorry if this makes zero sense, I’m tired and ill but I know what I mean😂

Reactions: 7
It annoys me that in her latest Instagram post she writes "in case anyone asks the dresses are just from primark". Why does she need to write JUST from primark? Many of her followers can only afford primark and there's nothing wrong with wearing clothes from there, I do! I know I'm overreacting but she could have just said "they're from primark"

Reactions: 11
It annoys me that in her latest Instagram post she writes "in case anyone asks the dresses are just from primark". Why does she need to write JUST from primark? Many of her followers can only afford primark and there's nothing wrong with wearing clothes from there, I do! I know I'm overreacting but she could have just said "they're from primark"
It annoys me too tbh. In her old house Darcy used to always be in Primark and Morrisons clothing.. really age appropriate and comfy. Then she moved into that house and went all Boden this, Boden that. She was raised with money, lived in a huge house, went to private school. I think when she left home she went to Liverpool uni and probably quickly learnt that being stuck up won't wash with people so she changed to become down to earth so she could fit in. Lived in a terrace house. When she moved to that big house, she changed.. or did she? That was probably always her. Spoilt and entitled. Stuck up. I think she is now surrounded with people just like her so there is no need to pretend to be down to earth anymore. She was brought up rich and still is.

Reactions: 15
Not just a child, but a young teen if I remember correctly. So potentially someone who has friends who follow Louise, and that she will have probably spoken to about Louise before, and then all then know it’s her that Louise is referring too. Awful at any age but socially crushing for a 12/13 year old!

sorry if this makes zero sense, I’m tired and ill but I know what I mean😂
I have a feeling it’s her family, not Liam’s as the lady in question is followed by Matt.

Reactions: 6
I wonder about Liams family... Parents in Spain but have they ever gone there or them come here??! Has Liam siblings... has pearl cousins?? She did I think say something nasty in a blog about not liking in laws??anyone remember??
liam parents came over once (i think around christmas?) and louise complained and stayed in her bedroom because she didn't want to see them..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
liam parents came over once (i think around christmas?) and louise complained and stayed in her bedroom because she didn't want to see them..
imagine coming over to see your son and his girlfriend and grandchild and your unofficial DIL just staying in her room the whole time pure ignorance

Reactions: 7
yeah, someone (i think the childs mother) commented on louises instagram post about it saying that the child had instagram and already felt bad enough without seeing it all over the internet :confused: i think louise also wrote about it in a magazine article she did?
Yep. She wrote about it in her Mother and Baby magazine too.

Reactions: 3
It’s not even out yet and already in the sale 😭
while I have no doubt it will be in the bargain bin very quickly, I think is is often the case for books to be slightly discounted on this site (correct me if I’m wrong!)

Reactions: 2
I just wondered, are Matt and Devon still seeing Darcy or is she with Louise and Liam and pearl All the time now due to the lockdown?

Reactions: 1
I just wondered, are Matt and Devon still seeing Darcy or is she with Louise and Liam and pearl All the time now due to the lockdown?
She still goes to her dad's, if your parents are seperated you're allowed to go between the houses

Yep. She wrote about it in her Mother and Baby magazine too.
Seriously???? My aunt dropped her phone on my 3 week old babies head while trying to take a photo, I've literally never brought it up until this comment. Louise is a nasty "lady" and blows everything out of proportion

Reactions: 6
She still goes to her dad's, if your parents are seperated you're allowed to go between the houses

Seriously???? My aunt dropped her phone on my 3 week old babies head while trying to take a photo, I've literally never brought it up until this comment. Louise is a nasty "lady" and blows everything out of proportion
I agree and it makes me wonder what other things she's blown out of proportion that people have "done to her". Now I'm not saying that she's making up that she was abused but I do often wonder what the stepmother's side of the story is, because there are always two sides and we've only heard one. Now it is NEVER okay to abuse a child and if she was abused then that is truly awful and wrong. But keeping in mind that Louise had lost her mother at such a young age, which is heartbreaking, she would have been a traumatised child and might have hated this woman who came along, which I probably would have too. So we don't know what behaviours Louise displayed or what the true situation was. I hope this doesn't come across as me saying I think it's okay if she was abused or that she's lying, I'm just playing devil's advocate really. I feel like she's one of those people that blows things out of proportion and if you've wronged her in any way you better watch out.

Reactions: 4

also she is clearly someone that can't let things go and i can imagine if anyone does anything to wrong her, she'll bring it up whenever she can :confused:

Reactions: 5
also she is clearly someone that can't let things go and i can imagine if anyone does anything to wrong her, she'll bring it up whenever she can :confused:
I definitely think this. When she messaged me offering to Skype and hash it out with me because I criticised her decision to accept freebies, she messaged me once, left, and then sent another message afterwards. The same thing happened to someone else here who criticised her - she hounded them for a good few hours afterwards. She seems to hold onto things.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else remember when she made 3 youtube 'live' videos once ranting because someone commented on one of her instagram posts "did anyone notice Louise wasn't at the Gleam Christmas Party"

LITERALLY JUST THAT

And she ranted for at least half an hour, and then she deleted all the videos shortly after probably after realising she majorly overreacted

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.