Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sprinkle of glitter days i could not stand her. Boycotted her ever since haha

Reactions: 2
What does Louise mean by abuse like physical or mental abuse has she ever gone into more detail about it?

Off topic but Liam must be very easy going to be ok with pearl having Louise’s surname most men wouldn’t want that
Her Draw My Life tells a little more about it

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she had a night nanny when Pearl was first born too. She NEVER ever mentioned night feeds or being up with Pearl during the night at all. I'd just had a baby at the exact same time so was actively listening out for any mention of it because I'd been on zero sleep for weeks as new mums usually are but there wasn't a peep from Louise. She was able to vlog from the day Pearl was born and was still daily vlogging her whole week at this time so I really think she'd had someone staying and doing the night feeds. Either that or Liam was doing it all and then still going out to work in the morning. So yeah, she can stick her parenting book up one of her big frilly skirts.
I've always thought that. She would have moaned if she'd been up. No wonder she 'didn't bond' with poor Pearly. Her words not mine

Reactions: 5
I’m childless so apologies if this is insensitive but... what’s the point in having a child if you’re not going to do any of the parenting? Nanny taking Pearl to soft play, the park, doing day to day activities. Night nanny doing all the night feeds. Partner sharing the load. Aunt coming over to babysit...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m childless so apologies if this is insensitive but... what’s the point in having a child if you’re not going to do any of the parenting? Nanny taking Pearl to soft play, the park, doing day to day activities. Night nanny doing all the night feeds. Partner sharing the load. Aunt coming over to babysit...
People who have kids and expect everyone else to look after them SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS. You made the child, it's your job to raise them. I understand if they wanted to have a date night or something like that once in a while but damn those people really bleeping annoy me. Why should anyone else have to deal with your kid, YOU MADE THE CHOICE TO BECOME A PARENT!!! Outrageous

Reactions: 11
Me and my partner haven't had a date night almost shy of a year. Our designated baby sitter ( my mother in law's words not mine ) kept putting me and my partner down for everything like parenting, money choices, car choices, house taste... Just everything we did was wrongly and she knew best... so me and my partner have cut her out. Which is easy as she wasn't around for him when he grew up,he was raised by other relatives. It's always the ones who don't parent or actually never have any idea ( my mother in law and Louise ) who are the preaching ones who think they know best when in reality they know duck all. The only time me and my partner get a break is when visiting my mum, friends and family which isn't easy as they live such distance away... Was meant to see them during Easter but with this bloody virus it's been put on hold. Louise is so bleeping lucky to have the support system she has yet it's still not good enough for her. She can't relate to hardly anyone as she's got such a bleeping easy life!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Me and my partner haven't had a date night almost shy of a year. Our designated baby sitter ( my mother in law's words not mine ) kept putting me and my partner down for everything like parenting, money choices, car choices, house taste... Just everything we did was wrongly and she knew best... so me and my partner have cut her out. Which is easy as she wasn't around for him when he grew up,he was raised by other relatives. It's always the ones who don't parent or actually never have any idea ( my mother in law and Louise ) who are the preaching ones who think they know best when in reality they know duck all. The only time me and my partner get a break is when visiting my mum, friends and family which isn't easy as they live such distance away... Was meant to see them during Easter but with this bloody virus it's been put on hold. Louise is so bleeping lucky to have the support system she has yet it's still not good enough for her. She can't relate to hardly anyone as she's got such a bleeping easy life!!!!
Exactly. My husband and I never ever get a break as we don't have anyone reliable enough to help us out, and you know what, that's fine because they are our children and I just get on with it.

I'd be mortified if I was Louise sitting in my soft office while a nanny was in my house with my child, feeding her and changing her and playing with her. And the fact she has one "mummy day" a week and has to have her auntie come over for it because she can't do it on her own. I'll never forget the time she was phoning Esther at 9am to meet up with her and Esther was like "I'm at work" but then Louise goes on and on until Esther leaves work and meets her.

Also, does she not do youtube anymore? It's been over a month since she's uploaded a video and considering it's her job and all, this is just laziness from her again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Available just googling her name. Tiyana P instagram... Not a single photo of Louise, Darcey, pearl , her dad mum or any family at all. Good for her but makes you wonder. Lazyarses dad I believe is part of ,or advises on her rental property business. I am sure I saw it when I was looking on her sprinkleofglitter accounts on companies house... Which is how I knew she paid herself a salary of half a million 2018 I think it was.
Half a million to sit on her ass in her soft office writing crappy fiction while nurses and teachers get pittance. Christ what is wrong with the world 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Louise and Tiyana seemed close in one of Louise's old vlogs (I think maybe last year?) but I think it'll be a difficult situation to manage - one of them will surely feel a bit pushed out.

I noticed she posted an Instagram story a few weeks ago with the words "IF I come back what videos do you want to see" - which is very telling, isn't it? I can't see her coming back, I bet she's secretly loving this lockdown as it means she can do sod all!

Reactions: 10
I'd be mortified if I was Louise sitting in my soft office while a nanny was in my house with my child, feeding her and changing her and playing with her.
Am I the only lazy one who’d bloody love a day in the soft office with someone watching my child? 😂 This thread is descending into competitive martyr parenting.

I noticed she posted an Instagram story a few weeks ago with the words "IF I come back what videos do you want to see" - which is very telling, isn't it? I can't see her coming back, I bet she's secretly loving this lockdown as it means she can do sod all!
I agree! I think she’s possibly leaning towards going more private now the interest in her is tapering off a bit. She’ll keep buying property and do that instead after she milks everything she can out of her current situation.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only lazy one who’d bloody love a day in the soft office with someone watching my child? 😂 This thread is descending into competitive martyr parenting.

I agree! I think she’s possibly leaning towards going more private now the interest in her is tapering off a bit. She’ll keep buying property and do that instead after she milks everything she can out of her current situation.
Wow. I'm not trying to be a martyr or anything. I just meant I'd feel a bit embarrassed knowing there's another person in my house that I'm paying to do all the parenting while I'm in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
👀 Having been up all night with my 4 m/o twins for the 3rd night in a row who now won't nap... I wouldn't mind a cheeky nanny watching my babies while I read a book, or napped, maybe even go for a wee or get a drink 😂

The thing is though, you're all parents that are worked off your feet, up all night, you put EVERYTHING in for your kids and not once have I ever seen Louise struggle in that way. It's not that she has a nanny to help with parenting, it's that she has a nanny because it means she can prioritise herself and do little e.g. do her nails, stay in bed. It's not coming from a genuine point of struggle e.g. unwell child, she's unwell herself, working odd shifts, single parent, nights etc. She's a vlogger - that's a fairly easy, lazy job and easy to make content from home. Darcy is away half the week, Liam is available to help her with Pearl, her auntie Judith. Of course if that's what she wants to do in her privileged position that's down to her 🤷‍♀️ but she can hardly sit and preach and tell people how to parent their own kids when all she seems to do is palm those kids on other people and moan about how difficult she finds to parent them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing is though, you're all parents that are worked off your feet, up all night, you put EVERYTHING in for your kids and not once have I ever seen Louise struggle in that way. It's not that she has a nanny to help with parenting, it's that she has a nanny because it means she can prioritise herself and do little e.g. do her nails, stay in bed. It's not coming from a genuine point of struggle e.g. unwell child, she's unwell herself, working odd shifts, single parent, nights etc. She's a vlogger - that's a fairly easy, lazy job and easy to make content from home. Darcy is away half the week, Liam is available to help her with Pearl, her auntie Judith. Of course if that's what she wants to do in her privileged position that's down to her 🤷‍♀️ but she can hardly sit and preach and tell people how to parent their own kids when all she seems to do is palm those kids on other people and moan about how difficult she finds to parent them
I agree with this. She can do what she likes, but don't come and preach to me about parenting when you actually barely do any parenting, and it comes across that you haven't got much interest in your kids anymore. (Not saying she doesn't, that's just how it can come across in vlogs and instastories).

I think it is ridiculous to sell yourself as a mummy vlogger, when you have so much outside help.

As a single mum, yes I love when my parents give me a break! I know how lucky I am to be close with them and my brother, that if I need support I have someone to turn to. I don't go around saying poor me I'm a single mum it's so hard all the time though, because I acknowledge that I'm fortunate in comparison to lots of other single parents!

My son's dad also has him for about 12 hours a week, and even though that is a worry because I don't fully trust him, I acknowledge that this is a structured break for me to allow me to work etc, and my son seems to be generally okay there. So again, I have to coparent which is a difficult thing (esp since he emotionally abused me, and tries still occasionally) but I know it could be a lot worse, so I don't go all poor me about that either!

It's her lack of self reflection that gets me. Everyone struggles and acknowledging that is fine, it shows you are human. BUT there are limits and all of these influencers would do well to acknowledge their astoundingly privileged positions and not overstate their daily struggles.

• Heart
I wonder about Liams family... Parents in Spain but have they ever gone there or them come here??! Has Liam siblings... has pearl cousins?? She did I think say something nasty in a blog about not liking in laws??anyone remember??

Reactions: 3
I wonder about Liams family... Parents in Spain but have they ever gone there or them come here??! Has Liam siblings... has pearl cousins?? She did I think say something nasty in a blog about not liking in laws??anyone remember??
She also had a hissy fit when Pearl’s fingers were ACCIDENTALLY shut in a door... she was behaving like it was intentional which is awful. I bet the family member who did it felt guilty enough without her ranting about it online to thousands of strangers. She’s the awful in-law, not Liam’s family.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why her and zoe sugg stopped being friends?
I assume because Zoe was left behind with her man child, whilst Louise was having another baby with her older boyfriend. Could you imagine Zalfie hanging around Liam? Making him watch play on the skate ramp and watch Harry Potter!? Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She also had a hissy fit when Pearl’s fingers were ACCIDENTALLY shut in a door... she was behaving like it was intentional which is awful. I bet the family member who did it felt guilty enough without her ranting about it online to thousands of strangers. She’s the awful in-law, not Liam’s family.
Not only that but the family member was a child. I mean regardless she was an over dramatic witch about it, but she publicly lambasted a child.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.