Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Louise you have got a house to sell after covid19. How lucky one is to have financial security with a pandemic. How did you earn the money for the house? Did you save lives? No... Did you make a difference to someone's life? No... A key worker? No. A con? Yes!!! Ding ding ding. You made money by buying tit and making a video, mixing with 'high profile' people, selling god awful waste of time and waste of paper books, shoving marshmallows in your gob for a challenge, cleaning your home occasionally ( because non of us do that and juggle other stuff like life and children without a nanny) and ermmm I can't think of much else because you are a talentless twit and didn't earn your cashola as the author Louise Pentland likes to say. So I will just say duck you and your bleeping 'mumfluencer' bullshit, duck your books, duck your Instagram garden, duck your ads, fucks your freebies, duck your London trips and yeah just duck your incredibly easy life✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s lost all sense of how fortunate she is. That garden is massive compared to some and she has the money and space for the most amazing climbing frames available. She could literally fit a playground out there. Those girls could be out there having a great time all day long and she could still sit on her arse and watch them from a distance if she likes. I honestly don’t understand it.

Reactions: 13
A bit off topic but it annoys me when she says she only wants to rent her other house out to a mother with children. Any other person with a story different to her is not good enough. Surely that’s discrimination if the estate agent does that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A bit off topic but it annoys me when she says she only wants to rent her other house out to a mother with children. Any other person with a story different to her is not good enough. Surely that’s discrimination if the estate agent does that.
I think it would be illegal for her to refuse to rent the house out tenants who weren't mother's with children.

While positive discrimination is legal, that's against protected groups who may face disadvantages. I'm not sure that mother's with children classify.

The biggest problem with proving illegal discrimination is often evidence or lack thereof.

Because a landlord can refuse to rent to a tenant for any reason they want as long as it isn't against a protected group e.g. gender, race, religion etc. Simply getting a bad feeling from a potential tenant is enough to not rent to someone.

If Louise refused to rent the house to a single man, she could say any reason to the tenant and arguably she would be fine, however, there is evidence online of her saying she only wants to rent to a mother with children, so it could lead to an amount of legal trouble for her if she turned down other potential tenants who were male for example, because that can arguably be seen as gender discrimination, which would be illegal.

Reactions: 6
Are we talking about her current property that she’s living in, or an additional house that she purely rents out?

Reactions: 1
Are we talking about her current property that she’s living in, or an additional house that she purely rents out?
Another, it was her gran's house I think. Louise bought it and is now going to rent it out. She has a few rental properties.

Reactions: 2
Ah ok fair enough. I think a lot of them do, zoella certainly has a property portfolio.
I imagine there are loopholes that she can use to only rent to a mother and child.

Reactions: 1
I have been a lurker for some time now on this page and a few other vlogging mums i only realised from here the likes of louise has help with her kids. This makes me so angry it's ok to be whisked away on holiday when you have a nanny but complain when you actually have to parent like most people who work and look after kids

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t her last tenant a single dad? I could be making it up but I’m sure I remember the vlog where they had moved out and it was a dad and his son. It sounds odd to say she wants to rent to a mum. I do appreciate though she would rather offer it to a family/single parent as I’m sure it must be difficult to find decent properties to rent long term. I can see her being a good landlord (don’t shoot me!) she’s spent a pretty penny doing it up and I tell you my current landlord could spend a hell of a lot upgrading my house and is clearly in it for the cash. Yes it’s the right thing to do but at least she is doing it because let’s face it, she didn’t have to put in a new kitchen/bathroom etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Looks like a three bedroom house from the little I’ve seen it it. I don’t know why people are surprised she’d quite like people with children in a house big enough for an average family. There’s all sorts of risks with different types of tenants and she might have decided that a mother/father/parents with children is the type of risk she can manage.

Looks like a three bedroom house from the little I’ve seen it it. I don’t know why people are surprised she’d quite like people with children in a house big enough for an average family. There’s all sorts of risks with different types of tenants and she might have decided that a mother/father/parents with children is the type of risk she can manage.
That is a fair point.

I think she has now realised how small and boring her life is, she says motherhood does not come easy to her. She has children now 14/7 as no nanny. Cannot pop out for lunch’s, soft play ect, she has plenty of money, plenty of room and lovely weather and a big garden. Get in with it, so lazy spending so much time in bed

I didn't realise Darcy and Pearl had the same middle name - is that normal? Myself and my siblings are named for various significant people in my parents' lives. Seems strange she's used the same name twice

I didn't realise Darcy and Pearl had the same middle name - is that normal? Myself and my siblings are named for various significant people in my parents' lives. Seems strange she's used the same name twice
i think that jane was her mums name (or at least part of it) and she said that she wanted darcy to feel included/connected with the new baby? something along those lines..
neither me or my brother have middles names 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
We've considered It for our second daughter due any day now.
Our daughter's middle name is my husband's mom's name. She passed away when he was 16. We thought about giving our second little girl the same middle name to really keep his mother's name carried on. But we've decided against it now and to call her after my mom.

My cousin’s daughters both have the same middle name. I don’t know the reasoning behind this though.

The non fiction book thing is going to be a bloody parenting advise thing... She mentioned it ages ago. How????!!!!! When she openly doesn't enjoy being a parent, spends more time on her lazy arse than actually doing things with her kids. God help anyone who buys it.. Especially if there's a cooking section😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how someone who clearly doesn't enjoy parenting is celebrated so much for parenting? Why is it always the parents with a whole team of nannies and cleaners AND even bloody Christmas tree decorators that write books about parenting/recieve awards? I'm sorry but I think Louise is a pretty shoddy mum and shouldn't be rewarded for her half arsed attempts at parenting. I wouldn't take advice from her if you paid me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
apparently she's going to start making videos again, she said in a picture on her grid but then on her stories she said what do people want to see if she comes back.. it's been about a month since her last video, i wonder how many people have got bored and moved on

She’s acting as though nothing is happening in the world right now, it’s all about her. I notice she’s turned off the comments on her latest grid post.. wonder if people were saying the same?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.