Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handmade fathers day present Louise? duck off- I doubt pearl could print the pictures, stick them in a glass frame and artfully sprinkle that glitter Herself! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My two year old scribbled in his card and did a messy painting for his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So fitting for the title of the thread.. #PLACENTA?!
View attachment 160293
A 30 odd woman gets upset by horror films kust shows her life is fluffy innocent and pink

Never played a video game 😲 as a child of the 90s she never played sonic or mario!
I know i dont get it aurely darcy plays them mw ans my husband are both 90s kods we play old games and new versions of old games posh nosh bosh doesn't play games too uptight

Reactions: 4
Was extremely pushy to the point where they wouldn't provide bottles for us i was so upset after giving birth forcing milk out
That sounds harsh. Poor you. In my trust I know that you've got to provide your own formula and bottles in hospital if you plan on bottle feeding.

A 30 odd woman gets upset by horror films kust shows her life is fluffy innocent and pink

I know i dont get it aurely darcy plays them mw ans my husband are both 90s kods we play old games and new versions of old games posh nosh bosh doesn't play games too uptight
i seem to remember devon making a post about getting darcy into playing a video game (i can't remember which one).. it seems that she enjoys them and would be a good thing for her and louise to do together. especially since darcy said that she was bored of making bracelets- (an activity that louise picked) in an instagram video :LOL:

i seem to remember devon making a post about getting darcy into playing a video game (i can't remember which one).. it seems that she enjoys them and would be a good thing for her and louise to do together. especially since darcy said that she was bored of making bracelets- (an activity that louise picked) in an instagram video :LOL:
The whole doing stuff the kids might like is above her clearly i do stuff for my kids all the time i hate doing but they like my oldest was born a month after pearl

I can't stand these bloody influencers calling their washing "laundry"... And it's laundry day.... How many normal mum's or people call it laundry... Its wash on... I 've just put a wash on... I 've just hung a wash out!!!! Stupid me... She a laydee... She bought herself a lady title online so she speaks posh like the royal family she fauns over...πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ 
I call it washing put the washong out out it on leave it in the kitchen for days because i can't be bothered

I love sharing my birth story tbh it wasn't traumatic but i do think hospitals should stop forcing breast feeding which louise never touches on does she or i havent heard it
It must depend where you live as breast feeding was never forced on me in fact I was looked down on as if I was a freak for breastfeeding and one midwife actually asked if she could give my baby a bottle as people were complaining about my baby crying because I was struggling to get her latched on!

Louise's birth story seems quite similar to mine and I didn't consider it traumatic. She does seem like a drama queen. She probably made it traumatic just for content.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
louise is asking for youtube video requests on instagram.. i wonder, if this is her come back, how many people will still be interested after she hasn't posted for almost 2 months πŸ€”

Gotta love it when youtubers do that. Asking, once in a blue moon, if your viewers have requests is one thing, asking them to give video ideas because you can't be arsed to come up with content is another. Can Instagram make a "Google It" sticker so people can use it liberally on Louise?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been discussed already, I followed both Louise and Zoe back in the day, are they no longer friends?

Sorry if this has been discussed already, I followed both Louise and Zoe back in the day, are they no longer friends?
They hadn't been for a while but seem to have reconnected again recently. I think it's all for show though. I feel like Zoe probably can't stand her.

Fleur, in her latest favourites video, was talking about a book called I Am Not Your Baby Mother and saying how she loved it despite not enjoying "mummy books" usually because a lot of them are 'complainy'. I absolutely doubt she even remembers Louise exists so I don't think she is aware that Louise's book is coming out but I'm intrigued if she'll acknowledge it when it's released. If the book is in the lines of Louise's general tone with parenting, I wonder how it will be received by the readers.

Reactions: 8
2 months - no work
Last night - new video coming!
Video on screen - footage a month or so old *she's wearing her book announcement outfit/ makeup
This morning- no/ late video.

Great effort #bosslady

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 months - no work
Last night - new video coming!
Video on screen - footage a month or so old *she's wearing her book announcement outfit/ makeup
This morning- no/ late video.

Great effort #bosslady
Using a month old footage. Her and Zoe must've become friends again, because that move is straight out of the Zoe vlogs rulebook.

Out of curiosity I was just watching bits of her blog for the engagement shoot the other day. After reading the post about all the engagement which nearly made me puke... I was just curious to see what chemistry they had. None... Absolutely nothing screams we are in love and that's from both. She high fives him???? Wtf is this???? Why bother... Oh wait money. Who the duck invests in a person not love them???? It's odd and very weird. To me it just shows how incredibly out of touch and cold she is.

Reactions: 11
Out of curiosity I was just watching bits of her blog for the engagement shoot the other day. After reading the post about all the engagement which nearly made me puke... I was just curious to see what chemistry they had. None... Absolutely nothing screams we are in love and that's from both. She high fives him???? Wtf is this???? Why bother... Oh wait money. Who the duck invests in a person not love them???? It's odd and very weird. To me it just shows how incredibly out of touch and cold she is.
I agree. Zero chemistry between them. She keeps referring to him as "a good man" and I believe he really is and that's what makes her want to be with him but is she in love with him? I don't think so.

The photo she put up today of Liam outside playing with Pearl she'd covered up his head. Embarrassed by his bald spot are you Louise? I noticed he had one and I can just imagine her wanting to hide it because she's so vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.