Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here for the book. I mean I really really hope she's not using her dead mum to make money. I really really hope she has done this properly and written it fully herself and with care. Plus lol at the lack of professional make up, stylist and photographers. I can definitely see a drop in quality for the promo of this book.

But I also wanted to discuss her legs because they look worryingly large and lumpy. Yes it is fully normal to be bottom heavy no matter what dress size but her legs and feet look like she's going to have all sorts of health issues probably in the near future. It makes me kind of sad tbh, because it was clear from those WW days after she'd had her second baby where she even said she felt uncomfortable with her weight but she doesn't seem to have done anything about it, not even with knowing she's going to be trying on wedding dresses. I wish she'd talk about it more because I think she's not fooling anyone, we know she wishes she was smaller and healthier and not addicted to crap foods.

Reactions: 4
I just cringed so hard at her instagram! I didn’t think Darcey called Liam Dad...She has a Dad who is very much in her life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I just cringed so hard at her instagram! I didn’t think Darcey called Liam Dad...She has a Dad who is very much in her life 🤷🏻‍♀️
she has louise too but has still referred to devon as her "other mummy" before.. its a bit strange to me..

Reactions: 3
Handmade fathers day present Louise? duck off- I doubt pearl could print the pictures, stick them in a glass frame and artfully sprinkle that glitter Herself! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is the domestic abuse in relation to her Stepmum or did she suffer domestic abuse from a partner?

Surely the abuse from her Stepmum wouldn't be classed as domestic abuse?
Domestic means in the home. It definitely still is. Weird comment to make IMO!

Reactions: 1
Well I call it child abuse which is what my husband suffered from his dad’s partner 🤷‍♀️
As in, it’s her abuse, it’s not factually inaccurate. It’s in the home, it’s her story, for all her faults I don’t think she needs people telling her what she experienced.

Reactions: 8
As in, it’s her abuse, it’s not factually inaccurate. It’s in the home, it’s her story, for all her faults I don’t think she needs people telling her what she experienced.
I don’t think I need you telling me my comment is weird but hey, carry on.

Reactions: 1
Does she even post YouTube vids anymore? or will the next one be her begging everyone to buy her new book?!?! and then onwards it will be more and more begging

I don’t come from a blended family so I don’t know the dynamics but her calling Liam a father figure to Darcey kind of seems weird. She has a father figure in her life already...

Reactions: 7
I don’t come from a blended family so I don’t know the dynamics but her calling Liam a father figure to Darcey kind of seems weird. She has a father figure in her life already...
exactly, call a spade a spade, he’s her stepdad and that’s fine!

I’m confused because I thought her and Matt split amicably, did I miss something, did they fall out? Because why not acknowledge both fathers of your children?

Reactions: 6
Does she even post YouTube vids anymore? or will the next one be her begging everyone to buy her new book?!?! and then onwards it will be more and more begging
she hasn't posted on youtube for a month but she said a few days ago that she was going somewhere to film something and people here said about a tour of the rental house?

I’m confused because I thought her and Matt split amicably, did I miss something, did they fall out? Because why not acknowledge both fathers of your children?
Right? My 22 year old cousin had an awful break up with the father of her child and she still wrote a sweet social media post for him today. Grow the duck up Louise!

They were amicable for about five minutes; when Devon came on the scene and Matt attempted a YouTube career it went very sour. Lots of shady captions to Insta posts etc. The general consensus was Louise wasn’t happy for a new partner to be introduced to Darcy so quickly because of her experiences as a child. Devon was calling herself #stepmum from near enough day one.

Honestly, if Louise made something for Liam without Darcy being mentioned I think some people would kick off about that. I thought it was a nice present.

What with her mum dying when Louise was so young you would’ve thought she’d take charge of her weight so she can be with her own kids for as long as possible?

Reactions: 5
What with her mum dying when Louise was so young you would’ve thought she’d take charge of her weight so she can be with her own kids for as long as possible?
Actually, I read a while ago that been obese age 50 and above leads to a greater risk of breast cancer. Didn't her Mum have bc? If so, she needs to hurry up and get herself healthy.

Reactions: 2
Anyone think Louise could be pregnant? Could be a reason for her lack of content... When she was early pregnant with pearl she also stopped posting videos, less on Instagram etc 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.