Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she's looking to get an office space, I wonder if it will be filled with beds as that's the only place she works from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely recent events have shown us that most people are able to do their jobs from home? Lots of work places are changing to allow more home working post covid, since it clearly works well and gives staff more freedom.
Why would you see this and think to rent office space!? She manages to earn 500k a year without leaving her bed, what makes her think she needs office space?

Reactions: 20
Wasn't she only very recently complaining about how her finances have also been negatively effected by Covid-19? Surely this is not the right time then to hire more people and rent office space that you don't really need? Or she's straight up lying about that and just wants her viewers' compassion (and engagement, ofc)

Reactions: 11
I just think she wanted an excuse to be away from the kids today. Oh I neeeed childcare today I am SO busy doing Hashtag Adult Life I need to go to look at pretty offices and to increase my ‘team’...

Also find the whole team expansion thing annoying. Louise pentland is not a brand. You’re a human being. Like ‘zoella’ is now an Instagram account run by other people that’s what Louise wants. She wants to delegate all the insta posting and uploads to other people while she supposedly runs an ‘empire’. It’s all self importance

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head @Daisydunn15 talking about what this pandemic has given us e.g. the knowledge that a majority of influencer work can be completed at home. I think to seek out office space is just trying to prop up the illusion that being a vlogger is hard/serious work - like Zoe. And like @willow2012 says I think for louise it’s an escape from the kids. Maybe this means she has more free time to spend with her children in the long run (assuming these people she wants to hire are going to takeover some of the work she was doing originally?) but knowing louise she’s done this with her big bad boss lady persona in mind, that and even more time away from her kids.

Although, and I said this when Zoe was looking into renting office space, I can understand wanting to go to an office and work. If I were a vlogger, I couldn’t cope with the lack of structure in my working life day in day out. Actually commuting to and working in an office would in the long run make me more productive and enjoy my work more. But with that said - as a vlogger, what’s the need of office space? It’s all smoke and mirrors ‘look how hard I work I don’t sit on my arse’. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeah I swear who has their own biscuits in a house rather than sharing unless someone is on a diet or something and to remove temptation??!!!
I have my own chocolate if i didnt everyone on my house would eat it

Reactions: 9
Zalfie are perfect proof of why lazy Gleamer YouTubers do not need dedicated office space.

Louise definitely doesn't. She has less team than Zoe or Alfie. She has no major projects like the Beauty/Lifestyle ranges Zoe did. What on earth could she actually need an office for?

Reactions: 4
I can kindof understand why Zoe would need a team. The name Zoella is a brand which she has on many products and she does a lot of brand deals in fact i'm convinced most of what Zoe posts are brand deals in fact and is always having meetings on how to further get money from whoever still cares about her.

Louise really doesn't have as much going on. In fact surely its just mostly her vlog which she rarely does now anyway.
She also struggles to just walk downstairs to her office there nevermind having to drive somewhere. It seems like a waste of money to me.

Reactions: 5
so she's looking to get an office space, I wonder if it will be filled with beds as that's the only place she works from
Does anyone else remember that Sex and the City episode where they go to that new club 'Bed' where they have beds everywhere instead of tables? It's the one where Berger breaks up with Carrie using a post it and then they get high on the street and the police bust Carrie. I caught part of a repeat on tv recently.

ETA (to stay topical): Louise would love that club.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She couldn’t wait 15 mins to give Pearl her dummy? Jesus. She was perfectly happy playing from what she posted on Instagram so why did she give in so easily? Anything for a easier life hey Louise?

Could it be an office for the rental business?

15 minutes and she gave the dummy... and I bet Pearl sitting and whining a bit was her “having a meltdown”

Reactions: 7
My 2.5 year old loves her dummy and needs to totally give it up really (lockdown is not the time to try). She has it for night time, but will sometimes seriously kick off about wanting it during the day. I just repeat that dummies are for sleeping, and distract her with something else. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thought it was common knowledge that with kids, consistency is everything... All she’s doing by giving in is teaching Pearl that if she kicks off enough she will eventually get her way.

Slightly stale topic but I noticed this morning that the target haul has come down. There must be constant monitoring of this page!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What happened in the target haul?
she was holding a tray with a confederate flag on it and asked if it made her racist (she thought it was just an american flag).. the person she was with said "no, you're fine" :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My 2.5 year old loves her dummy and needs to totally give it up really (lockdown is not the time to try). She has it for night time, but will sometimes seriously kick off about wanting it during the day. I just repeat that dummies are for sleeping, and distract her with something else. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thought it was common knowledge that with kids, consistency is everything... All she’s doing by giving in is teaching Pearl that if she kicks off enough she will eventually get her way.
try the cutting dummy method, we honestly couldn’t believe how well it went. You cut a little bit off each day until they no longer see the use of them

Slightly stale topic but I noticed this morning that the target haul has come down. There must be constant monitoring of this page!
Hi Meghan/ Nicole/ New 'team member that Lou wants to hire an office for'

Aren't you pleased that we do your job for you? Problem is that once you start reading tattle you realise that it's not so much a viscous troll site and rather one which raises legitimate concerns about the shady and disingenuous world of influencers. Must make your role in it all feel really bleeping uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
she was holding a tray with a confederate flag on it and asked if it made her racist (she thought it was just an american flag).. the person she was with said "no, you're fine" :rolleyes:
Don't understand why she couldn't just address it. If she didn't know what the flag meant it she can't really be blamed for buying it.

Why is she trying to pretend to have a perfect past? Just learn from your mistakes and show that change/growth 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.