Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell does a canine tooth get cavities/infected to the point it needs removing!? I have quite “bad” teeth due to drinking lots of fizzy drinks but I’ve still only ever needed a couple of small fillings on my molars. 😳

Reactions: 6
1. What is that random utter shite she got for Elena? Yes friends help friends but I would say no to looking after the cats if there was a next time.😂 Also the unwritten card.. how thoughtful! She’s not exactly busy at home.

2. Always wondered what was up with the friendship between Elena & her as they seem to have zero to talk about and don’t seem all that comfortable in each other’s company in the vlogs. Makes sense now. Louise has a use for her - looking after the cats when she’s at Disneyland for the 1933748th time!

2. “Just going to do a little baby ootd today.” No Louise. Pearl is no longer a baby.

Reactions: 6
Uh oh that is quite bad to lose then...
I pictured Amy Winehouse. I remember she was missing that tooth for a while.

Poor Louise. I feel bad for her as I would be so upset if that happened to me. That is unfortunately the harsh lesson of having to get over her fear of the dentist.

Reactions: 4
How the hell does a canine tooth get cavities/infected to the point it needs removing!? I have quite “bad” teeth due to drinking lots of fizzy drinks but I’ve still only ever needed a couple of small fillings on my molars. 😳
I’ve had to get a filling in a canine because I had the bad habit of resting straws on it, directing all the sugar and acids onto it!

I used to follow Elena. I thought she was different but realised she’s just as bad as all the other Mumfluencers except she’s trying to be punk, and there’s nothing punk about advertising weetabix.

Reactions: 4
Esther AND Liam had to accompany her to the dentist, I knew she could be overbearing about needing hand holding all the time but this takes the biscuit quite.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she regularly takes Darcy and Pearl to the dentist or if that's too scary for her as well. I mean, she's basically setting up Pearl for dental health issues by still bottle-feeding her and regularly using a pacifier at over two years old. But since she's the expert on parenting, it is also possible that a dentist has already told her about this and she just chooses to ignore it.

Reactions: 12
1. What is that random utter shite she got for Elena? Yes friends help friends but I would say no to looking after the cats if there was a next time.😂 Also the unwritten card.. how thoughtful! She’s not exactly busy at home.

2. Always wondered what was up with the friendship between Elena & her as they seem to have zero to talk about and don’t seem all that comfortable in each other’s company in the vlogs. Makes sense now. Louise has a use for her - looking after the cats when she’s at Disneyland for the 1933748th time!

2. “Just going to do a little baby ootd today.” No Louise. Pearl is no longer a baby.
Yes, so weird giving Elena a card with nothing written in it. Mr Slop/Lazy Louise couldn’t be srsed writing a few words? Gimme a break

Reactions: 7
Elena looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but sat in that cafe getting shite from Louise! Don’t blame her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she moaning about the home learning after one morning with one child to home educate!!! and a bright well behaved privately educated child who will have an extensive detailed set of lessons in a huge pack with well teachers doing online lessons on chromebooks... bet it's an expectation they all have one at home... She has no bloody clue. Do you think we 'll ever see her moving and joining in with Joe wicks the body coach???!!! Every school is telling parents to do this with their kids daily at 9 😆 lazy arse😂.... My arse

Reactions: 14
Can I just add to the Darcy 'knowing' and 'agreeing' to be in videos. No person under the age of 16 is considered to have capacity in relation to these decisions. That is why we make them on their behalf. There are some specific guidelines for those in their teens (Fraser guidelines and gillick copetence) relating to things like birth control.
Other than that, parents make all decisions for their children, at least on things that matter, because they DO NOT HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO DO SO.
This is in law, the capacity act tells us it.
It's not good enough to say 'do you want to be filmed doodles?' Because it doesnt mean anything. You can not consent without capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Title suggestion: A life of ease, full of pasta and cheese, she's engaged, if you please! It's Lady Louise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On her latest instagram story she's complaining that she's worried about money coming in? I don't know if I'm missing something here but she worked from home anyway, she can continue putting out content and her 'homey vlogs' and people will still watch as they're all mostly stuck inside anyway? It's not like she works for a business that has had to close, or she's been laid off - apart from having Darcy at home and losing some of her things she liked to do for content, like softplay, her life has literally not changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
On her latest instagram story she's complaining that she's worried about money coming in? I don't know if I'm missing something here but she worked from home anyway, she can continue putting out content and her 'homey vlogs' and people will still watch as they're all mostly stuck inside anyway? It's not like she works for a business that has had to close, or she's been laid off - apart from having Darcy at home and losing some of her things she liked to do for content, like softplay, her life has literally not changed.
This is actually insulting to those who really do need to worry about money coming in, i.e. those who have been let go due to COVID19 like flight attendants, cafe workers, waitresses and waiters, etc. I'm sure she has plenty of savings from YouTube, she can work from home, the book deal money coming in, brand deals, she's a landlord too? And Liam will still have to work as usual as a constable? She's actually disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The only really difference to her working life is that she can’t do hauls and the renovation of her property is going to be slowed down. Otherwise working from home (talking to a camera) is already her bread and butter.

Reactions: 11
Her company accounts showed she s been paying herself £ 500,000 a year!!!! What the eff she spent that and her property income on??😠😠😠 stupid bloody woman. I m chuckling at her her having to wash her own hair... No weekly washes at the hsirdressers. Washing own hair??? What like normal people do???? how will she cope??!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hmm... Considering she calls herself a creator it actually highlights how dull she really is and shows how much she heavily relies on other people, material items,shops, and small businesses to give 'content' the next few weeks or however long are just going to be her crying on camera like the absolute woman child she is.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.