Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Little Miss so sorry she made you feel like that. The liking old photos is such a power play and speaks of intimidation.

Louise, your husband to be is a detective sergeant perhaps you should ask for his advice and I don't mean on questioning people. Although his cooperation in the Hello features is nonsensical.

Reactions: 6
It might highlight how pointless they are if nothing else

She will probably keep the nanny on as Liam is a key worker

Reactions: 3
The way she says ‘I can’t wait to show darcy the money I’ve saved her’ does that make her feel better for using her? She sounds like Anna saccone who said if her children questioned her she would say well don’t you like going to private school and having nice things. Just materialistic and fame hungry 😖

What did she say about cold showers? It’s cut off.

This really pissed me off - she hasn't saved this money for Darcy, Darcy has been WORKING for it from the day she was born and Lady Louise has exploited her. No child 'understands' what Louises job really is and Louise clearly cant see the long term damage shes going to do to both her kids broadcasting their entire lives

• Angry
Reactions: 16
This really pissed me off - she hasn't saved this money for Darcy, Darcy has been WORKING for it from the day she was born and Lady Louise has exploited her. No child 'understands' what Louises job really is and Louise clearly cant see the long term damage shes going to do to both her kids broadcasting their entire lives
Of course they can't see long term what damage they're causing! They need to be thinking about the next AD they're doing, if that'll get approved by the company, if they're going to vlog this thing or that thing. Also no one who has been a child of this online generation who has grown up, there's no history for the parents to look at to see the damage theyre causing because all they're concerned about is getting paid because "it's their job", not to mention their kids never agreed to be spotlit from conception, so of course they're okay with it, THEY DONT KNOW ANY OTHER WAY OF LIFE OTHER THAN A CAMERA IN THEIR FACE

• Angry
Reactions: 9
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
In absolute disbelief at the above conversation, and yet I didnt expect any less from her. Oh my God. So passive aggressive and catty. See she’s happy to call stuff like this out and happy to preach about keeping kids safe but yet when it benefits her everything goes out of the window. I also think she definitely reads here, that comment about ‘why do you follow me if you don’t like what I post’ - I think a lot of influencers are cottoning on to tattlers who follow them and come here to vent.
The fact she kept trying to bully someone to unfollow, like she can't do anything about it. Here's some parenting advice you should preach: just block them, put your phone down and actually spend quality time with your kids 🤷

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why she was on loose women? Were itv that desperate for guests they turned to the youtube nonentities??

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why she was on loose women? Were itv that desperate for guests they turned to the youtube nonentities??
In a word, yes. Loose women and other day time chat shows like Jeremy Vine are notorious for scraping the very bottom of the barrel for their guests. Celebrities in the very loosest sense of the word often. It’s more an insult to your ‘status’ than a compliment to appear on loose women.

Reactions: 6
She’s probably on their ‘standby’ list. Probably what those ITV meetings were about a while back. Just random people they can ring to fill the gap when they can’t get any better bookings. You can tell they haven’t proactively sought her out, as she had nothing to promote.

She’s the only one desperate enough for a TV gig to travel in to London during this time!

Doesn’t point the finger publicly but happy to put her dad down any chance she gets, posted about swimming man repeatedly and of course Liams anti-feminist friend on her VERY public platform. She’s an absolute joke. She really is.

Reactions: 8
I thought it was funny they had Stacey on there next to ‘uk number one mummy blogger’ Louise (that’s how they titled her) when Stacey has 3million followers, Louise has 2.4 million,

4 days ago Stacey posted and got 270k likes
4 days ago Louise posted and got 11k likes

who’s the uk number one mummy on social media?

Reactions: 13
So shocked at those messages. So much for influencers saying ‘I don’t read/respond to online criticism’ etc. Yes, you do love, and you didn’t come out of the conversation looking good

Reactions: 11
Just noticed on her ig live feed from today she said she had a better night's sleep because she had a large glass of wine and Liam slept in another room. HA!! Already in the dog house. Might just add you slept well Louise because of the duck off sum of money in your account. You won't feel the effect of any of this. You will no doubt treat yourself to a holiday after.

Reactions: 13
Just noticed on her ig live feed from today she said she had a better night's sleep because she had a large glass of wine and Liam slept in another room. HA!! Already in the dog house. Might just add you slept well Louise because of the duck off sum of money in your account. You won't feel the effect of any of this. You will no doubt treat yourself to a holiday after.
Liam always sleeps in another room, it's so obvious. Especially as a shift worker.

Wow! You know she’s pissed me more than normal
w these responses..she’s trying to justify it by acting like Darcy is informed and understands. No she doesn’t! She’s a bleeping child and not only does she NOT understand what an ad is, what the implications of her being plastered all over the internet is but she sure as tit does not understand her mother is making money by using her. For her to try to say she does is ludicrous.
And to her not being able to wait to show Darcy how much money she saved for her? witch please.. every single video you make (ok maybe 99% not all 🙄) feature your kids. You should have put every single penny you’ve ever made into an account for them, the life you live, the advantages you have are bc of them in your videos..
She’s so far up her own ass it’s surreal.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Darcy understands on a very basic level that mummy makes content that features the family = mummy gets opportunities that are fun and nice + mummy makes money to give us what we need and want = understanding.

Darcy does not understand the implications of being online and in pretty much public view since a very early age. She has no idea how this will impact on her in the future: her mental health, her feelings about her own exploitation and lack of autonomy for profit, the fact that nothing ever goes away once on the internet and it's all at the behest of her mother to filter out anything that may be embarrassing or inappropriate.

However, the simple fact is that she exploits her family for cash. All influencers do if they film as Louise does and there's a balance to strike there as to what's too personal and what can net the next profit. If everyone would just own up to this and discuss the complexities and issues around it, the world would be a much better place.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She comes across like an absolute psychopath in those messages. You know like when you make an offhand comment on YouTube and then weeks later people have sent you the most insane replies? That.

Fair play for replying, I would have blocked her crazy ass.

Reactions: 12
Those messages are the nail in the coffin- after about 7 years following her I am unsubscribing on every platform. What an absolute witch .

Reactions: 11
In the “new” vlog she once again has Auntie Judith with her because she’s not able to parent both of her children at the same time. She’s pathetic. Will be interesting to see how she’ll cope in the next few weeks with the school closures and when she can’t rely on Judith and the nanny...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.