Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she will keep the nanny on, especially as she only seems to look after Pearl and not other children, will want to be paid. And I’m sure she will wing it so darcy goes to school because Matt is a teacher

Reactions: 4
She will keep aunt Judith and the nanny this is Louise ffs. I mean she's taking Esther with her to the dentist because she can't. This is what I've always said about her being a woman child it's such a ugly trait to have. So much for social distancing she's not taking any of this seriously. Considering she's not got any elderly people to worry about because I guarantee the rest of the family will be taking the hardship on board. You don't know if Esther will have more to do during this time with vulnerable elderly relative's. It really shows people true hole ways in times like these. Selfish.

Considering that she is a 'influencer' she should be the first preaching social distancing!!!!

Reactions: 9
Wait, don’t they get a list of possible questions and answers on Mastermind? All she had to do was remember stuff about her “favourite” thing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will keep aunt Judith and the nanny this is Louise ffs. I mean she's taking Esther with her to the dentist because she can't. This is what I've always said about her being a woman child it's such a ugly trait to have. So much for social distancing she's not taking any of this seriously. Considering she's not got any elderly people to worry about because I guarantee the rest of the family will be taking the hardship on board. You don't know if Esther will have more to do during this time with vulnerable elderly relative's. It really shows people true hole ways in times like these. Selfish.

Considering that she is a 'influencer' she should be the first preaching social distancing!!!!
Esther works with at risk people too! Surprised She has time to be Louise's carer. Isn't this the second time she's had drama from deciding not to go to the dentist?

Reactions: 7
Yes Esther and her husband have a home for special needs adults... am pretty sure... She sure as he'll won't be 2 m away from petulant pentland. . Her husband is on Facebook. Good news if there can be any in this awful time... Despite her reposting sheeps Insta posts saying they want her on Loose Women agsin.... Has ha no chance of that... It's been cancelled with Lorraine the other prog she appeared on.. Remember when she went on as the Xmas gifts calendars influencer expert!!! Future career in, as she calls it " traditional media" down the toilet now. Karma. what gets me is she refuses to call herself a youtuber any more as if it's below her. It made her career and half a million a year. She calls herself creator/ Influencer.... My ARSE😠😵

Yes Esther and her husband have a home for special needs adults... am pretty sure... She sure as he'll won't be 2 m away from petulant pentland. . Her husband is on Facebook. Good news if there can be any in this awful time... Despite her reposting sheeps Insta posts saying they want her on Loose Women agsin.... Has ha no chance of that... It's been cancelled with Lorraine the other prog she appeared on.. Remember when she went on as the Xmas gifts calendars influencer expert!!! Future career in, as she calls it " traditional media" down the toilet now. Karma. what gets me is she refuses to call herself a youtuber any more as if it's below her. It made her career and half a million a year. She calls herself creator/ Influencer.... My ARSE😠😵
Esther & her husband will have so much guidance & advice to contend with regarding the coronavirus, I work in care too & this week especially has been crazy & we have up aboves to support us, I really feel for them as I understand it is their home. Not an easy time for anyone, of course, but princess Louise must have people at her beck & call. I never thought she could become more self absorbed but needing Esther with her for a dentist when there's already so much going on in the world, she's a selfish woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree... Secretly Esther must be rolling her eyes... And having to take a deep breath... And let it go!

People are struggling to buy food for their families, and some have lost their jobs due to Coronavirus. so she is now showing off a massive inflatable slide/whatever crap it is 🙄
So relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
As if she’s hired a massive inflatable to help get her kids do pe. She’s lucky to have a good sized garden they can run around and play in. Kick around a ball, do some basic exercises with them in the garden you lazy moo!!b

Reactions: 5
A trampoline... Really. That just screams I've got money to piss up the wall. duck you Louise. You absolute disgrace. There is nothing classy about this woman. This is just a matter of I've got more money than you. I would pop it if I was he neighbour. I just cringe and the thought of her being my neighbor. At least the neighbor has a full belly though on last week's Rits crackers. I've heard that's what astronauts eat in space one singular rits cracker and it last them the duration of the time up there.

Instead of a not-so-stealth brag and hiring an inflatable slide, louise could have done PE with Joe Wicks with Darcey. Then some of her followers could have sent her vids/messages of them doing it with their kids. She could have done something so easily accessible and relatable to her followers but there always has to be a sense of "I'm richer than you commoners" and pandering to the private school mummies.

Reactions: 10
What the F**k is that inflatable slide all about Get a Real Life Louise!!!!!!!! What a clown!

Reactions: 8
She pops by on insta like ‘gosh, it’s scary out there. Let’s do a live insta, let me cheer you up’

There are people who have been laid off struggling to support their families taking it day by day and this Trollope is hiring an entire bouncy castle slide?

Those girls are spoiled rotten
Such a disgusting display of wealth in these times

Reactions: 12
Instead of a not-so-stealth brag and hiring an inflatable slide, louise could have done PE with Joe Wicks with Darcey. Then some of her followers could have sent her vids/messages of them doing it with their kids. She could have done something so easily accessible and relatable to her followers but there always has to be a sense of "I'm richer than you commoners" and pandering to the private school mummies.
The inflatable is an eyesore. Shes wasted alot of the lovely space she had on it. I agree that she could do a Joe Wicks workout. While she has her faults (constant undeclared ads)Emily Norris mentioned about Joe Wicks in her vlog which I was unaware about it before hearing it from her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.