Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her talking about how she is concerned about money and her high out goings, whilst a bouncy castle sits in her back garden. 🤦🤷

Reactions: 25
I just googled police detective sergeant UK salary... It's approx £44,000 without overtime. Obviously peanuts to high maintenance petulant preening princess pentland.... But to us normal.people that's a bloody good salary... A lot more than I earn as teacher and I consider myself lucky and pretty well paid. She is so bloody of touch... Can't stand her more and more each day. Yet in sprinkle days used like her. And his insulting to Liam like he doesn't count... How will I support MY family. Just urghhh😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 17
I just wanna see the tooth gap so bad, I bet it’s eating her up that she isn’t insta perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Louise -pentland-6 # poor, poor petulant princess pentland... Whats she gonna do.. Get used to using shampoo and no Primark too😵

Reactions: 6
She wanted to start doing merch remember? Flogging inspirational quotes which then she couldn't remember the wording for the euphemism "put me off the scent". No one will have enough money to spare for a Louise pentland TM sparkly piece of paper.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully this will highlight how vapid and pointless her job is

Reactions: 7
It is ridiculous to pretend that a few weeks of less business will ruin her financially. She can still do ads on instagram and sponsered videos, she doesn't leave the house to talk to her clients anyway, and her tennants still have to pay her as well, so I don't see why this pandemic would hurt her in the same that it hurts cafés, small businesses, etc. And there's always Liam's salary as well :rolleyes: It's so rude and inconsiderate of her to pride herself on being the main breadwinner by pretending it's all on her shoulders, and thus essentially belittling the work that Liam does and the money he contributes as if it was just peanuts. When it is actually HIM who does a job that society REALLY needs while every influencer could be wiped off the planet today and no one would even care or notice. She really has lost all touch with reality.

Did she ever mention who it is apart from of her "direct family unit" that she financially supports? Her father seems well off himself, and probably supports Tiana as well, so maybe her cousin?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Maybe she'll be affected if the people renting the houses aren't able to work, most people are able to work at home, but who knows?! Perhaps there won't be many trips to disney on the horizon.

Reactions: 5
I know sister Tiana runs the fbook Wildereaders so she probably paid by Louise, also I bet she s including in her statement that creative assistant she employed, cleaner and nanny.. Wouldn't surprise me if she deluding thinks paying someone a salary is supporting them rather than employing them and being their employer. Her dad is a wealthy business man. Aunty Judith does some childcare for her so bet she pays her too. So I am pretty sceptical about her wording... She makes out she is charitably supporting other pple.possibly bollocks.

So lazyarse louise, the influencer spouting parenting advice, let Darcy fall asleep to a video in bed...... Instead of reading her a lovely story. Thought you loved harry potterlazy!!??? I read HPotter to my daughter every night at Darceys age even though she was a fluent free reader... Cos it was lovely.. She loved my acting voice and fell asleep to MY VOICE. Words fail me. She markets herself on being a parenting advisor doing bloody podcasts on it😠😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 11
So lazyarse louise, the influencer spouting parenting advice, let Darcy fall asleep to a video in bed...... Instead of reading her a lovely story. Thought you loved harry potterlazy!!??? I read HPotter to my daughter every night at Darceys age even though she was a fluent free reader... Cos it was lovely.. She loved my acting voice and fell asleep to MY VOICE. Words fail me. She markets herself on being a parenting advisor doing bloody podcasts on it😠😠😠😠😠
they always have done this though haven’t they - watched Disney vlogs together and then Darcy gets out of bed to wish her mother goodnight, rather than Louise tucking her in.

• Sad
they always have done this though haven’t they - watched Disney vlogs together and then Darcy gets out of bed to wish her mother goodnight, rather than Louise tucking her in.
Don't they get bored of Disney vlogs?! Do they watch them every night?!

Seems to be every single night. Am I the only one who finds it weird that she has Darcy lying in Liams side of the bed? Not suggesting anything untoward but it's been since Liam was new in their lives and he isn't her dad and it just seemed weird having her little daughter under the covers where her boyfriend sleeps.

She should forget the vlogs, tuck Darcy in to her own bed and read her a nice book each night. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Seems to be every single night. Am I the only one who finds it weird that she has Darcy lying in Liams side of the bed? Not suggesting anything untoward but it's been since Liam was new in their lives and he isn't her dad and it just seemed weird having her little daughter under the covers where her boyfriend sleeps.

She should forget the vlogs, tuck Darcy in to her own bed and read her a nice book each night. Just my opinion.
I don’t think Liams there with them. It’s just an excuse for her to sit on her arse for even longer 🤨

im sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread that Liam didn’t sleep with Louise due to his shift patterns, he slept in the guest room. Tbh I don’t find it odd personally, not if it’s just Louise and Darcy-to Darcy that’s probably normal. I do think this bedtime routine should go on in darcy’s own bedroom though.
...it’s like they say about not letting your toddler hop in bed with you or they’ll never settle in their own bed - it’s not as if she’s doing this sort of bedtime routine with Pearl, probably for that exact reason, so she should do the same with Darcy because I imagine Darcy having to then get up take herself to bed tuck herself in and settle again is more disruptive to sleep than aiding it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

New Thread title needed: Passive aggressive on insta, Lou is ruthless, self isolating and suddenly toothless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.