Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck is a graze table it looks like a load of sweet packets upended directly onto the table even Lazy Lady Louise could have bloody done that

Reactions: 7
Oh how tacky! Pearl necklaces on display. When did kids birthday parties become more focused on being insta-perfect? Can’t believe they’ve had 3 birthday celebrations for one kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh how tacky! Pearl necklaces on display. When did kids birthday parties become more focused on being insta-perfect? Can’t believe they’ve had 3 birthday celebrations for one kid.
So many parties and cakes for a TWO YEAR OLD who will NOT REMEMBER ALL OF IT

obviously it’s for show. Rich cow.

Reactions: 8
That graze table looks like it would get messed up really quickly. Also hope it comes with tongs otherwise would be a bit unhygienic with all of the sticky fingers at a kids party!

Reactions: 2
I would have thought she would want to soak up every second as a mum since she didn’t have her own.

Reactions: 2
That party is so extra, it just screams money to me. And not exactly what a typical 2 year olds party looks like either! Everything has to be so insta perfect for Louise, and don’t even get me started on the *gifted sweet table thing, so greedy!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t wait til YouTube goes bust and Louise has to try and live like a normal person, not just making money from insta pics and sub par content

• Heart
I can’t stand this graze table trend. It just looks so unhygienic. I am iffy about food at a buffet never mind food shoved together like that. Mrs Hinch had one for her husbands birthday and it had sweets pressed up against cold meat and OPEN babybels. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That sweet table just looks excessive, who needs that many sweets, children or adult? I can't eat more than a few sweets without feeling a bit sick. And then there's the sugary cake as well. If I was hosting a party I'd go for more savoury snacks, like mini sausage rolls or mini pizzas, but no doubt Louise has them as well

Reactions: 6
That sweet table just looks excessive, who needs that many sweets, children or adult? I can't eat more than a few sweets without feeling a bit sick. And then there's the sugary cake as well. If I was hosting a party I'd go for more savoury snacks, like mini sausage rolls or mini pizzas, but no doubt Louise has them as well
I imagine the posh school mums were invited. Sausage rolls are for us commoners who’s children go to regular schools.

My little one is two in April and screw doing half of that for such a young age! We’re having close family to the house on the weekend for gifts and a little buffet (home-made with actual food, not some pretentious sweetie board nutritionally deficient shite) and birthday cake, then on the actual birthday day we’re off to the zoo. Just me, my partner and the sprog.
If I had my way we wouldn’t even do the weekend because it stresses me no end spending time with my MIL! Two is such a tiny age, kids don’t know what’s going on. I’m aiming for at least the 5th birthday before worrying about a party!

The graze table trend is my idea of a nightmare 🤢 so gross, everyone touching all the food, different food touching, things like cold meats going warm. I hate buffets anyway but this is so much worse

The three parties just seems obscene to me, if anything I’d have one party with playgroup friends and a family party. But I mean, she’s two! She won’t remember it, it’s ridiculous - why not save this sort of thing for age 5/6 when whole-class parties become the thing to do and Pearl has good memories?
—And all the expense again what is the point, it really does remind me of Keeping Up with the Joneses and just flashing cash for the hell of it. That sweet table spread is ridiculous for a family party... imagine the kids, all the snotty noses, unwashed hands touching the sweets, picking things up and licking them/biting them and putting them back 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes!!! So much for being more environmentally aware and buying less!!!! So much ostentation... It was not for Pearl it was her her social media nothing more... CONTENT. What a sad way of earning a living. How shallow.

• Heart
Yes!!! So much for being more environmentally aware and buying less!!!! So much ostentation... It was not for Pearl it was her her social media nothing more... CONTENT. What a sad way of earning a living. How shallow.
I wonder if she’ll claim the money back on tax saying it was work related costs. I know a lot of influencers do this type of thing. No wonder they are all rolling in it, gifted expensive items can claiming back come tax return time.

• Sick
Hahaha, gosh I forgot about her "environmentally friendly" attempts. I wonder how much plastic cutlery, plastic single use cups, paper plates etc she bought and binned.

• Heart
I would be absoloutley mortified to take something for free from a small local business when i could afford it 10x over

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pearl is an annoying name. It’s like ‘echo’ or the name Earl. PeRLLLL. Imagine calling the child’s name...lol. Maybe it’s just me. It’s also an extremely pretentious sounding name.

No offense to anyone. This is just my opinion. Maybe it’s a common name there. I’ve never heard of it before. 😀

Reactions: 5
It’s a rather old fashioned name I think. Same with Darcy. The fact she dresses them like little Victorian children doesn’t help either.
I remember she mentioned in a video she wanted to call her Penelope at one point but her dad has a peacock called Penelope. 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh middle class can you get! 😂 ‘I couldn’t call my child a certain name because my dad has a peacock with the same name’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pearl is an annoying name. It’s like ‘echo’ or the name Earl. PeRLLLL. Imagine calling the child’s name...lol. Maybe it’s just me. It’s also an extremely pretentious sounding name.

No offense to anyone. This is just my opinion. Maybe it’s a common name there. I’ve never heard of it before. 😀
It sounds far worse when she calls her 'Pearlie Girl' or 'Squishy'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.