Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment is so uncalled for! I’ve commented back—can’t help myself—wonder if I’ll be blocked in the morning 😂

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster and all that. I never thought I’d end up posting but Louise’s comments on her last insta post have tipped me over the edge haha[emoji23]

For starters her completely unnecessarily passive aggressive response to someone asking for a link to the dress that she is wearing sits me with me in the wrong way. Like, she’s an influencer - she knows people will ask for links. Why was she so snappy? It’s just kinda mean. But then the fact that right underneath she has the audacity to ask someone else for links to articles about Amazon being an awful company?! It’s just hypocrisy at it’s finest, treating commenters and ‘fans’ one way but not practicing what she preaches.

I also find it impossible to believe that she actually cares about the ethics behind Amazon when she continually talks about them all the time (and it’s no secret how awful they are) and also since she works with Facebook even after all the controversy around them. Sorry for the slightly ranty and long first post, this insta post was just the last straw for me haha, had to let it all out[emoji85]

To be fair, that commenter was kinda rude just saying LINK? as if she was owed it.

Reactions: 11
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster and all that. I never thought I’d end up posting but Louise’s comments on her last insta post have tipped me over the edge haha[emoji23]

For starters her completely unnecessarily passive aggressive response to someone asking for a link to the dress that she is wearing sits me with me in the wrong way. Like, she’s an influencer - she knows people will ask for links. Why was she so snappy? It’s just kinda mean. But then the fact that right underneath she has the audacity to ask someone else for links to articles about Amazon being an awful company?! It’s just hypocrisy at it’s finest, treating commenters and ‘fans’ one way but not practicing what she preaches.

I also find it impossible to believe that she actually cares about the ethics behind Amazon when she continually talks about them all the time (and it’s no secret how awful they are) and also since she works with Facebook even after all the controversy around them. Sorry for the slightly ranty and long first post, this insta post was just the last straw for me haha, had to let it all out[emoji85]

I just saw that reply. She is such a witch for no reason.

To be fair, that commenter was kinda rude just saying LINK? as if she was owed it.
Maybe because they're used to influencers posting affiliate links.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to reply “Google?” under Louise’s comment asking for more info on Amazon’s crappy practices [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s responded now to someone who said they were shocked by her response along the lines of ‘sorry to shock you but blunt demands get blunt replies’
...I dunno, I still think it was a needless and catty response on her part — if she was that bothered by it why not ignore it? Or add in a link and reply something along the lines of ‘sorry! Forgot to add it in, it’s there now!’

Responded to someone else who asked for the link ‘sorry, I don’t have it’. Why is this? Why not give it? Is it just because it’s a non-affiliate link or something?
(Affiliate links and stuff confuse me!)

She hasn’t seen my comment I don’t think. Still there. Surviving so far 💪🏼

Honestly
STFU Louise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s responded now to someone who said they were shocked by her response along the lines of ‘sorry to shock you but blunt demands get blunt replies’
...I dunno, I still think it was a needless and catty response on her part — if she was that bothered by it why not ignore it? Or add in a link and reply something along the lines of ‘sorry! Forgot to add it in, it’s there now!’

Responded to someone else who asked for the link ‘sorry, I don’t have it’. Why is this? Why not give it? Is it just because it’s a non-affiliate link or something?
(Affiliate links and stuff confuse me!)

She hasn’t seen my comment I don’t think. Still there. Surviving so far [emoji1377]
[emoji23][emoji23] hang in there. [emoji1303][emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
Just looked at the Amazon comment. Louise definitely did not expect that poster to actually provide valid links. [emoji23] she’ll be seething when she sees it. I love the OP that posted it. Haha

Reactions: 10
She's just a lazy, arrogant witch with a massively inflated ego. Also bit annoying the person on the comments then backtracking and sucking up to her..

She's just a lazy, arrogant witch with a massively inflated ego. Also bit annoying the person on the comments then backtracking and sucking up to her..
I thought that. It’s a shame but I feel like in the same position I’d be the same purely out of fear Louise or her minions would come after me. Sometimes the thought of that is too much. Every time I see comments like that on an influencers post, who then backtrack, makes me want to direct them here.

Reactions: 5
Wow she really is a cow isn’t she. She owes her house, career and everything to her followers and to reply like that is disgraceful. Her interaction is shocking anyway she’s digging her own grave at this point.

Reactions: 9
Wow she really is a cow isn’t she. She owes her house, career and everything to her followers and to reply like that is disgraceful. Her interaction is shocking anyway she’s digging her own grave at this point.

Exactly. Where I use to work people would always comment on posts saying ‘link’ or ‘product code’. No way would you ever reply the way she has (even if you really wanted to!)

I’ve just realised why she didn’t sent a link to the comment asking for a link to the dress, she didn’t have an affiliate link for it. She’d get nothing for it, so not worth her effort.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised why she didn’t sent a link to the comment asking for a link to the dress, she didn’t have an affiliate link for it. She’d get nothing for it, so not worth her effort.
Nailed it there, dying to bring this up to her but I suppose it’s a bit petty of me..

I was still subscribed, after those comments on Instagram I am not. Why be like that? What a tool!
It’s so bloody rude isn’t it! You can tell she is someone who looks down her nose at people. She has led a very privileged life (yes she endured abuse from her step mother and that’s just horrible) but she came from money, had private education so had an advantage. She hit YouTube at the right time and became friends with the right people *cough*zoella*cough*.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.