Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Louise you can stop constantly re-gramming the boring orange ‘October’ posts with stickers all over them now 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is the LAST person I would go to about wearing bright lipstick or ANY makeup tips

See shes still trynna get that engagement up by telling you to "Save the post when you need a little pep talk"....more like "so I can get more sponsors"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That picture is terrifying, she looks awful!!! Must be her horrible personality shining through.

Reactions: 13
She looks like a caricature of herself in that photo

It looks very heavily edited aswell- badly

Reactions: 12
She looks like one of the ugly sisters starring in a Christmas Cinderella pantomime
20191001_221659.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t like the new photo shoot she’s had done either, for womenshealth! I think the makeup suits her better (surprising for the beautybom because usually they put her makeup on too heavy, but the resting witch face trying to be sultry sort of look doesn’t suit her, she looks a bit gormless. And it’s a really odd pose. I’m disabled and I hold my right hand up rather than letting it hang, if that makes sense, and that’s what it looks like she’s doing. It doesn’t feel like a relaxed photo to me?

I don’t like the new photo shoot she’s had done either, for womenshealth! I think the makeup suits her better (surprising for the beautybom because usually they put her makeup on too heavy, but the resting witch face trying to be sultry sort of look doesn’t suit her, she looks a bit gormless. And it’s a really odd pose. I’m disabled and I hold my right hand up rather than letting it hang, if that makes sense, and that’s what it looks like she’s doing. It doesn’t feel like a relaxed photo to me?
She's out of her comfort zone and it shows!

Reactions: 4
She looks pretty gormless

I agree! She just looks like she’s a bit pissed off. And not in a sexy way

Reactions: 2
A pep talk on how not to trowel the slap on. Jeez-a-loo
The worst part is that it was done by a MUA. Whoever she gets to do her make up needs binning! It does not suit her at all. The blending of the contour is non existent and the foundation is too dark for her skin tone. I prefer her own make up. I know people have mentioned her eyeliner but I am an eyeliner gal myself, however I agree with the spider leg eyelashes. Nope, nope, nope.

If Louise felt good and it made her feel confident then good for her. To each their own I guess but for a professional make up artist job all I can say is yikes!

Funny how so many of you mention how intolerable her instagram has become. I unfollowed her a few days ago and usually have quite a high threshold for influencer crap. At least from the people I’ve followed for years. I thought then that I had just finally gotten sick of her but after reading here I now think her posts have gotten much worse too - possibly because someone else is writing them and imitating her voice.

Funny how so many of you mention how intolerable her instagram has become. I unfollowed her a few days ago and usually have quite a high threshold for influencer crap. At least from the people I’ve followed for years. I thought then that I had just finally gotten sick of her but after reading here I now think her posts have gotten much worse too - possibly because someone else is writing them and imitating her voice.
They have 100% gotten worse. The overuse of the emojis is an MLM thing. It’s what the juice plus, younique, etc idiots do to get their posts noticed, encourage engagement and boost sales. It’s basic social marketing 101.

What gets on my tits is the ‘yanno’. OMG for a 33 (I think she is) year old self titled professional woman who is a boss lady and a Sunday times number 1 best seller the word ‘yanno’ is irritating and quite juvenile. Use proper English and grammar online if you want to be taken seriously as an actual writer.

Reactions: 10
I just find her completely unrelatable and false on insta. She is constantly turning up to the opening of an envelope like some Z list celeb and is always asking them annoying engagement questions. "If you was a drink, which drink would you be?" Totally boring stuff which as if she sits and reads. I actually don't mind the (moaning) mumlife content from her. Its the constant events or stupid polls/dumb questions that do my head in.

Reactions: 8
She's still trying to make Facebook videos a thing, asking on Youtube where do you watch her videos. On Youtube always, she's a Youtuber?!!

Reactions: 8
I just find her completely unrelatable and false on insta. She is constantly turning up to the opening of an envelope like some Z list celeb and is always asking them annoying engagement questions. "If you was a drink, which drink would you be?" Totally boring stuff which as if she sits and reads. I actually don't mind the (moaning) mumlife content from her. Its the constant events or stupid polls/dumb questions that do my head in.
This has just made me giggle so much! It's the type of droll question she would ask!!!!!

So if she has a nanny, a cleaner, a christmas tree decorator, a hair dresser washes her hair, a child at school, and now someone who writes her instagram posts, what is she actually doing????

Reactions: 18
So if she has a nanny, a cleaner, a christmas tree decorator, a hair dresser washes her hair, a child at school, and now someone who writes her instagram posts, what is she actually doing????
Asking the real questions. Remember she only has Darcy half of the week too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.