Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does a fancy ball help child line? Is that what we’re asked to pay £2 a month for so they can have a posh dinner?! Couldn’t al the money spent on that event gone straight to the charity?!

Reactions: 15
Louise has been very pro Facebook lately. Not sure if it is just diversifying or if there is an actual paid relationship. But her post today set off my spidey senses but no declaration or #ad #spon etc. Does anyone know for sure?

View attachment 43573
FB paid her £60K to be an ambassador. She would have more luck trying to bring Bebo back to life than FB!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How on earth does a fancy ball help child line? Is that what we’re asked to pay £2 a month for so they can have a posh dinner?! Couldn’t al the money spent on that event gone straight to the charity?!
I don’t know if the guests bought tickets but I can’t see some of them paying for them. I agree that money could go to funding additional resources instead of being some insta-tit’s “humble brag”

Reactions: 5
Tables were starting from £6k a pop!
Relatable. I wonder if she even paid for it herself or if it was gleam that did it and claimed it as a business expense.

Talking about Christmas on her insta. What’s the betting she’ll hire someone to decorate for her again this year?

Funny how she s not banging on about strictly!!!!!!. Showing shots her tv with strictly on like she has the last two years!! She wouldn't even last 60 seconds of the cha cha cha she d be totally out of breath collapsed on the floor under the glitterball😆

Bet it will be but gifted or paid partnership I bet.

Funny how she s not banging on about strictly!!!!!!. Showing shots her tv with strictly on like she has the last two years!! She wouldn't even last 60 seconds of the cha cha cha she d be totally out of breath collapsed on the floor under the glitterball😆

Bet it will be but gifted or paid partnership I bet.
There would be a lot of crying in the training VTs, guaranteed.

Reactions: 4
I know she’s got a partnership with FB at the moment and so has to lick their arse but I’m not sure she’s hit the right tone with her latest post. Asking for people to send her questions with the comment that, ‘Facebook is much kinder than other online communities’ - paraphrased - but along those lines. I’m sorry but if you look at her Instagram it’s usually all sunshine and flowers as well, I think saying that will just alienate her followers tbh because if that was me I’d be like ‘well stuff you!’.

Then again I think she just likes Facebook because she can sweep away all the hate with a click of a button

I know she’s got a partnership with FB at the moment and so has to lick their arse but I’m not sure she’s hit the right tone with her latest post. Asking for people to send her questions with the comment that, ‘Facebook is much kinder than other online communities’ - paraphrased - but along those lines. I’m sorry but if you look at her Instagram it’s usually all sunshine and flowers as well, I think saying that will just alienate her followers tbh because if that was me I’d be like ‘well stuff you!’.

Then again I think she just likes Facebook because she can sweep away all the hate with a click of a button
She likes Facebook because they’ve paid her. Instagram doesn’t. She is always saying how lovely the Instagram community is and then posts the same on Facebook.

I find Facebook to be the worst social media. Yeah it’s great for keeping in contact with friends and family who don’t live nearby but it’s a place of hatred at times. I’ve been dragged into (both voluntary and involuntary) arguments and found myself becoming a bit more of a witch than I usually am too so I deleted over 200 people that tbh I barely knew and only have people I know and actually like on my friends list now.

How up her own butt can she get?! A celeb pal and me photo or a plus size ootd photo. [emoji2358]

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's probaby Eyal from Love Island again. He seems to be her only celeb pal that I can think of! Well if you can call him a celeb?!

Reactions: 13
It's probaby Eyal from Love Island again. He seems to be her only celeb pal that I can think of! Well if you can call him a celeb?!
Haha that’s actually a really good guess. That is probably who it was. She’s all over him like a rash when she sees him. If it wasn’t him it was probably spencer from the childline thing the other night who most likely has no idea who she is.

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster and all that. I never thought I’d end up posting but Louise’s comments on her last insta post have tipped me over the edge haha[emoji23]

For starters her completely unnecessarily passive aggressive response to someone asking for a link to the dress that she is wearing sits me with me in the wrong way. Like, she’s an influencer - she knows people will ask for links. Why was she so snappy? It’s just kinda mean. But then the fact that right underneath she has the audacity to ask someone else for links to articles about Amazon being an awful company?! It’s just hypocrisy at it’s finest, treating commenters and ‘fans’ one way but not practicing what she preaches.

I also find it impossible to believe that she actually cares about the ethics behind Amazon when she continually talks about them all the time (and it’s no secret how awful they are) and also since she works with Facebook even after all the controversy around them. Sorry for the slightly ranty and long first post, this insta post was just the last straw for me haha, had to let it all out[emoji85]

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.