Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel awkward whenever she's negative towards her ex step mum... I know she was abusive to her which is awful, but it's still her half sisters mum... Surely the internet is not the right place to bash your sisters mum? No matter what the step mum did to Louise, it's disrespectful to Tiyana to constantly bring it up

Reactions: 11
I always feel awkward whenever she's negative towards her ex step mum... I know she was abusive to her which is awful, but it's still her half sisters mum... Surely the internet is not the right place to bash your sisters mum? No matter what the step mum did to Louise, it's disrespectful to Tiyana to constantly bring it up
She's mentioned this before, I think people were commenting on her sister's social media negative comments about her mum and Louise addressed it and said that her sister still has a good relationship with her mum.
If this is the case then why on earth would you so publically and regularly mention the abuse. It must be awful for her sister and family to hear. It isn't about raising awareness, it's always a pity party or excuses. It's awful that she's been abused but surely she can use her platform to raise awareness in a delicate way which doesnt make her family look useless and saves her regurgitating the same story which isn't the slightest bit helpful to anyone, including her because she's clearly no better at dealing with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a look on her new "Creative Assistant"s Instagram and it's Very Clear where Louise's long, emoji-filled captions are coming from. They're written in the same exact style as her assistant's!

Reactions: 7
I had a look on her new "Creative Assistant"s Instagram and it's Very Clear where Louise's long, emoji-filled captions are coming from. They're written in the same exact style as her assistant's!
Ooh who is she? I'll check her out

Reactions: 4
What type of abuse did she suffer?
Physical, mental and emotional from her step mum when she was small, not too long after her mum died from the sound of it. Not too sure on details as she's never really said more than that.

Reactions: 3
Ooh who is she? I'll check her out
She’s Nicole Navigates on social media and apparently a blogger:

She claims she’s been a fan for a long time, so it’s also possible that she’s imitating Louise’s style? Idk, I’m not paying that much attention to instagram... the idea of Louise giving anyone useful advice on social media is absolutely ridiculous though.

She's mentioned this before, I think people were commenting on her sister's social media negative comments about her mum and Louise addressed it and said that her sister still has a good relationship with her mum.
If this is the case then why on earth would you so publically and regularly mention the abuse. It must be awful for her sister and family to hear. It isn't about raising awareness, it's always a pity party or excuses. It's awful that she's been abused but surely she can use her platform to raise awareness in a delicate way which doesnt make her family look useless and saves her regurgitating the same story which isn't the slightest bit helpful to anyone, including her because she's clearly no better at dealing with it.
Louise, as a NSPC ambassador did not even acknowledge the Saccone Joly (cold showers as punishment for a 2 year old) or her chum BrummyMummy failing to head warnings about her children appearing on adult sites, pictures of her daughter in a swimsuit being accessible to all unsavoury characters.
When you have zero moral integrity, what use is the fame and money...you can’t buy decency!
Not Wilde about helping other children/preventing them going through what you are going on about 30 years later.
You are absolutely right, all for engagement and not awareness.

Reactions: 19
She’s Nicole Navigates on social media and apparently a blogger:

She claims she’s been a fan for a long time, so it’s also possible that she’s imitating Louise’s style? Idk, I’m not paying that much attention to instagram... the idea of Louise giving anyone useful advice on social media is absolutely ridiculous though.
Oh wow! She sounds exactly like Louise!
Finishes every insta caption with 'tell me what your favourite brunch is:sweet or savory?', 'tell me an interesting fact about where you are from?', 'what would you turn a red telephone box into if you could?'. Vom 🤢 so at least we now know why Louises posts are so long and cringe now. How laaaaazy can she be!!

Reactions: 7
I had to look at Nicole Navigates. You’re spot on she is writing all Louise’s Instagram posts. The fact that Louise has hired a “creative assistant” is just proof she’s gone stale.

Also the fact she is an ambassador for NSPCC but won’t address SJ cold showers of Brummys kids swimsuit pics show how little she really respects that role she’s been given. Give it up Louise - you won’t publicly speak out on protection from cruelty to children that your peers have been called out on. There’s really no point in you having that post. It wasn’t offered to you to stroke your ego, it was offered to you because they thought you would make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was also thinking, I know people were wondering if she’s had a recent loss with her rainbow posts. Baby Loss Awareness Month is next month - do you think she’d use that as a platform for engagement?

Reactions: 2
Physical, mental and emotional from her step mum when she was small, not too long after her mum died from the sound of it. Not too sure on details as she's never really said more than that.
Sounds like what my husband went through but he never mentions it (I was told by his mother). If it’s brought up he says he doesn’t live in the past and that he doesn’t want to talk about it. Although his dad has since died he never blamed his dad for what his stepmother did as she always did it when his dad wasn’t around. No excuse for his Dad not noticing things but I think Mother’s notice more than dads in my opinion.

Louise has been very pro Facebook lately. Not sure if it is just diversifying or if there is an actual paid relationship. But her post today set off my spidey senses but no declaration or #ad #spon etc. Does anyone know for sure?

92D1A2C0-5445-4B45-B807-9AC7BAB02042.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Yep she s been a paid ambassador by facebook hence the facebook hq visits and shitt... All bollicks about her preferring it... She just does things for the money

Reactions: 5
She’s considering doing a Q&A vlog with Darcy. I thought she didn’t want to expose her too much? It’s probably just for engagement as she wants people to post what type of questions they would ask Darcy.

Reactions: 8
She’s considering doing a Q&A vlog with Darcy. I thought she didn’t want to expose her too much? It’s probably just for engagement as she wants people to post what type of questions they would ask Darcy.
Her YouTube views are pretty low. It seems the popular ones have her kids in the thumbnail so hence the q&a. Also, questions = engagement

Reactions: 5
Her YouTube views are pretty low. It seems the popular ones have her kids in the thumbnail so hence the q&a. Also, questions = engagement
She’s realising viewers prefer her with the kids than on her own. I am really surprised Liam is allowing Pearl to be exposed, Louise posts way more photos and posts with Pearl than she does with Darcy.

The post she made the other day about how horrible shared custody of Darcy is. Darcy gets to see her dad more than most kids in the country who’s parents are separated. Louise should be thankful for that. My 11 year old daughter only sees her dad every second weekend so that’s 4 days out of 30-31 days. That wasn’t my choice that was her dads. Her heart breaks as she misses him so much and it honestly breaks my own heart seeing her so sad and having to console her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Louise mentioned in a recent vlog that she was partnering up with Nicole Navigates to do some social media consultancy in Northampton. Giving her the promo is less ‘women supporting women’ and more ‘let’s boost her following so I can earn more money’ 🙄.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.